One insignificant thing that made your day better

Figuring out that I have more spending money from my pay then I thought :D
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
Got to read more of the SAO light novels.
Gravity cat wrote...

[size=7]Joking. Love you really <3[/h]

Love you too :) and that argument though. I wish I had recorded it... YOU SHOVED A TWIX UP HER MINGE. I was done after that ngl.
Probably when I could finally listen to miku hatsune's songs while smoking after work.
Breaking Bad Season 5 marathon. Good, good times.
I found my electric violin
Girl I like from school randomly sent me a friend request on Facebook.

FUCK YEAH!
Got my CCNET ICND-1 book today.
Foreground talked to me today.
Went to a metal show with a couple of good buddies :) had a good time.
It's been a while since me and my family all went out together...
We're finally having a family day again.
Getting the apartment for myself because my roommate went out to eat food with a bunch of other friends, traps here I come, hope you didn't wait long. <3
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I bought Prototype for £4. Not sure why it was so cheap when it's so fun.
Going groceries shopping, coming home and eating pizza while watching the Kroll Show :D.
Weather forecast mentioned that there'll be hail tomorrow. I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT!
Trance music and Fakku.
Okay, that theoretically made my night better but still...
I found a very good game that suits all of my interests.
My boyfriend's gonna lend me money to go see a couple awesome bands play :D so excited now <3.
Getting the opportunity to teach group lessons at the place where I work. It's going to be a 6 week beginner guitar course with around 20-30 students. Cost of the course is $80 so all the money I take in I get to keep.

Which is going towards my down-payment on the car I want soooo, pretty damn stoked!!!
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
mdarkanima wrote...
Getting the opportunity to teach group lessons at the place where I work. It's going to be a 6 week beginner guitar course with around 20-30 students. Cost of the course is $80 so all the money I take in I get to keep.

Which is going towards my down-payment on the car I want soooo, pretty damn stoked!!!

Forum Image: http://puu.sh/5Bzhn.png

Lolwtf