One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

Planned power outage ranging from 10pm-6am. I should be able to watch one eva rebuild. No power = no charger. I've always wanted a second battery for my laptop. This is a good reason to invest in one.
My neighbors called the Fire Dept. complaining about the small bonfire I had in my backyard.
Missing a bit of Summer Jam 7.
623 FAKKU QA
Missed the train stop I was supposed to get off at so now I might be late.
Random headache that won't go away...
Cottage Cheese burned down my house.
Spent all day yesterday entering different giveaways for a beta key to Hearthstone.... checked on them all today and didn't win any of them :(
I lost my spark today. I used to love to draw, but this month I couldn't do it. I think this will be remedied by fixing my iPod.
Had more than 400 calories. Oh well, better luck tomorrow.
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
I had to start taking my G.E.D today =\
defective mouse
Not even TekServe can fix my iPod. Now I have to get another. I'm nursing my emotional wounds.
dream about something weird
Went back to play a game that I haven't played since June and got annoyed/bored with it an hour in.
I was lining up in a canteen and I got a boner. Bad thing was the line was very tight so my little guy touched the girls ass who was in front of me many times..Not too sure if she noticed though.
Lost a chunk of a tooth.
I ate a salt shaker
It's really cold and I feel lonely :/
I found out about Corpse Party: Blood Covered. I don't have a Vita, only a 3000....fuck.
Smoked my last cigarette...