One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

Gravity cat the adequately amused
The E key on my laptop keyboard came off. Took the opportunity to clean it of dirt and hair before applying ninjastealth to put the key back on.
Some guy is buying the magic deck this other guy always lets me use.
I ran out of food.
everyone else. All of them are huge fags. :/
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Went bowling my friend Wayne and his girlfriend Danielle. Until today my friend Mike and I had not been speaking to Danielle because reasons.

Her kid Chloe who we've previously been acquainted with before we stopped talking to Danielle is now 7 years old. It's made me feel fucking old.
I got a splinter in my thumb. Usually I remove them, but this one is to deep.
Contraction site near our house is so noisy
What I found out about the director of the movie Powder.
Dota 2 was just fucking up today -.- zzz
suki888 wrote...

Most deliveries are.
PumpJack McGee wrote...
suki888 wrote...

Most deliveries are.

Yeah right
suki888 wrote...
PumpJack McGee wrote...
suki888 wrote...

Most deliveries are.

Yeah right

Pun aside, construction sites are generally noisy as hell. The only quiet activity that I can think of is plaster/paint.
PumpJack McGee wrote...
suki888 wrote...
PumpJack McGee wrote...
suki888 wrote...

Most deliveries are.

Yeah right

Pun aside, construction sites are generally noisy as hell. The only quiet activity that I can think of is plaster/paint.

But the smell of it is either irritating
suki888 wrote...
PumpJack McGee wrote...
suki888 wrote...
PumpJack McGee wrote...
suki888 wrote...

Most deliveries are.

Yeah right

True, but it's give or take. Construction is just one of those industries that offers little in creature comforts. Loud, dangerous, strenuous, smelly, subject to the weather, etc.

And it's also necessary. After all, one major creature comfort (some would say necessity)- shelter- doesn't exist in most areas until we construction dudes sweep in and do our job.
Not being able to buy a Pedobear outfit and tell kids to grab the lollipop from a bowl of candy in my lap. Reason: I don't have two hundred bucks.

Oh well...there's always the "scare kids by sticking a blood-stained hand out the mail slot" backup plan
PumpJack McGee wrote...
suki888 wrote...
PumpJack McGee wrote...
suki888 wrote...
PumpJack McGee wrote...
suki888 wrote...

Most deliveries are.

Yeah right

True, but it's give or take. Construction is just one of those industries that offers little in creature comforts. Loud, dangerous, strenuous, smelly, subject to the weather, etc.

And it's also necessary. After all, one major creature comfort (some would say necessity)- shelter- doesn't exist in most areas until we construction dudes sweep in and do our job.

you have a good point there
It was raining again this Halloween...
I'm hungover.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
I had 5 nosebleeds today
print screen X infinity for homework.....such a utter drag