Rate the Last Movie You Saw

Hotel Transylvania
8/10

i'm pretty late to watch it since last autumn the whole movie available in japan cinema was dubbed and i kinda hate it since all the jokes got huge miss if it's told in japanese language.

great ol' Gendy at his work never gets old.he portrays everything what's new in human society and pictured it right on in the whole movie.
some of the script timing was great although some were pretty cheesy if i have to say about it.like the one in monster festival.
the image of Dracula smiling like that....kinda disturbing.lol.
Ironman 2 10/10
Loved it, literally, can't wait for the third.
Blue Velvet, 1986

Pretty tough to evaluate films like these... I didn't really like it but since it's [suppose to be] a heavy film, it may take a while to sink in but so far I didn't appreciate it. Comparing to the rest of Lynch's work it actually seemed rather normal, grounded. Plot was pretty linear and it seemed to have a definite and simple ending. Soundtrack was amazing though but I already expected that. Anyway, I'm gonna go ahead and give it... 6/10. Not like it matters anyway.
Sky Fall 9/10
Pom Poko 11/10. Studio Ghibli not only creates great movies, they also enjoy trolling Disney by producing a show including beavers with magic nutsacks and watching Disney sponsor it (by contract).

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://musingsforu.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/pom-poko1.jpg

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb59i58DCN1qdlpxzo1_500.jpg
Four Brothers - 7 / 10
The Gate. Interesting and engaging horror movie about some kids who uncover a portal to Hell in their garden and unwittingly summon demons to terrorise their home while their parents are away. Not as good a kid-centric horror movie as Gremlins in some areas, but the special effects are excellent. I actually found it rather scary in places, mostly due to there being no less them four eyes gouged on three people, two of which being children and one not located on the face. The tiny minions were really well done, being comprised of stop-motion and scaling down of actors in suits. Look out for a young Stephen Dorff in the lead role and the heavy metal bands adorning his best friend's room's wall. 7/10
Warm Bodies - 8/10
Hot Shots: 9/10
It's kinda funny, considering it's a parody of Top Gun.

Ted: 8/10

I'm appreciative that Marky Mark is appearing in comedies at all. I used to hate the guy, but ever since I saw him on The Other Guys I decided to give him a chance to make me laugh. And he didn't disappoint.
a local film that i really dont like. its called Secret Affair rate it 6/10
Les Mis - 8.5/10

I really don't like musicals that much so I really didn't expect much from the film.
But it was really good and some of the songs were catchy.

God, I miss Russel Crows clean cut head and scruff beard.
Sky Fall - 7/10
Dredd 7/10 (Good action movie)

Gangster Squad 7/10 (Solid movie)
Live At Pompeii 8/10

I would view this is as a compilation of music videos rather then a movie. But still great music.
Warm Bodies
alright movie, some of it didnt make sense
7/10
Abraham Lincoln 7/10
My super ex girlfriend - 8/10

Kinda cool. Nice plot and twist. Watched it with a girl, which gives it a higher score than the usual.

Borat - 9/10

It's still funny even though I've seen it many times already.

Pineapple express - 6/10

Dry humor. Just as I don't like the Green Hornet.

Seth Mcfarlane's Calvacade of Cartoon Comedy - TENOUTTATEN

Of course it's 10/10. It's Seth Mcfarlane. (I dunno if it counts as a movie, though. I copied it from my crewmate in one piece.)
Django Unchained
Wonderfully wonderful movie, a few things were unnecessary, like the horse dance at the end. However I really did enjoy it as I love watching Leonardo DiCappacino be an unstable villain. He really stole the show

9/10
Django Unchained. What can I say? It's a Tarantino film. 8/10