Rate the Last Movie You Saw

Wall-E - 10/10
Nice one for an environmentalist movie.
The sanctum - 6/10

I like how most of them die, but what I hate about it is that my fave character died. -_-
Redline

9/10

It was really over the top, the action scenes were nicely done, and the artstyle looked really good. The music was great as well.
super 8 - 7/10 Sorry I won't give an 8, they should have put more alien monsters. One is just not enough.
Wreck it Ralph - 10/10
Now that I watched the ending, I can now say that it's a good movie to watch. Not to mention the 8-bit art at the credits.
shinji_ikari Mustn't Run Away...
The Evil Dead (Old School Trilogy)...watched all 3 in a row...I wanna say it's 10/10 cause of how much fun I had watching it ,but its honestly more like 8/10. Great stuff :)
grotesque - 8/10 love the gore :)
Desperado I (El Mariachi) (The spanish one) - 9/10
Ever since I found out that "Once upon a time in mexico" is part 3 of the "Desperado" sseries, I decided to copy the first two and watch them.
In this one, I got the feeling of eerines while watching it. But then, you also get the feeling that the set ain't made up.

Desperado II (with Antonio Banderas) - 7/10
In the contrary, you can feel that they're only using sets in the second installment of the series. Yes, El Mariachi is now a gunslinger of some sort. Some cameos appear. But then I just... don't... feel it. Y'know. After watching the first one.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Total recall. OBAMA BUCKS 3/10

Prometheus. PREQUEL TO ALIENS????????? 8/10
Olympus has fallen. 9/10
Obllibion 8/10
Resident evil: Retribution - 4/10
If it weren't for the chinese gal, it would've been worse.
Too much bullshit. Unreal gore effects. Unreal ammo capacity.
Gangs of New York - 8/10. Pretty good ass flick.
Crank - 8/10
Pretty cool movie, also funny in some of the scenes
suki888 wrote...
Obllibion 8/10

How was it?

edit: fuck it. I'll be a man and go watch it myself.

7/10
The Man With the Iron Fists. Features Russel Crowe with a spinning gun...knife...thing, and RZA from the Wu-tang Clan doing everything else/having iron fists. 7/10. Stupid, amazing movie. Decent amount of over the top violence. Also features Batista as a cut price ripoff of Senator Armstrong.
opanihuya wrote...
suki888 wrote...
Obllibion 8/10

How was it?

7/10

You find it not that good? Its a pretty fine film
The passion of the christ - 10/10

Didn't know about the rapture at the end of the movie.
suki888 wrote...
opanihuya wrote...
suki888 wrote...
Obllibion 8/10

How was it?

7/10

You find it not that good? Its a pretty fine film

what system do you use? 7-8 good, 9-10 awesome, 6-5 hmmm, 4-3 meh, 2-1 holy mother of jesus. It was a solid 7. Liked Tom, scenery and sound eff; didn't like hollywood elements of plot. Prometheus was a bit more interesting.
Argo 7/10

I missed the last 30 min due to me showering. Decent movie.