Rate the Last Movie You Saw

Blue Is The Warmest Color

9/10
Thor 1 - it 2 is better than one
12 years a slave - 10/10

This was one of the most phenomenal, disturbing and powerful movies I have watched. It is hands down the best movie of the year. I look forward to seeing it do well at the Oscars, it's so incredible.

The acting is fantastic, each character whether they are there for 2 hours or 1 minute astounds me, and some of the imagery is so shocking and tragic I could feel everyone in that theater's stomach turn.

Amazing, amazing movie.
Dong Yi - nice movie 10/10
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Hunger Games: Catching Fire - 7/10

They improved on the cheap crappy fire effects from the last film and OH that cliffhanger.
The Raid: Redemption 7.5/10
I recommend to any martial art/action fan. First time I see Pencak Silat being done in a movie. Also 100% Indonesian cast.

Can't wait for the sequel
The Internship- 7.5/10...fun movie, really enjoyed it.
200 pounds

100/100
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
Top Gear: The Perfect Road Trip

10/10, because all my favourite cars are there.
The Collection: 9/10

Extremely gory horror/thriller movie. A lot like Saw but different in many ways. Amazing effects and makes you want a second movie. Highly recommend if you're into those kinds of movies.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
The Butler - 8/10

About a black guy who rises through the ranks and works at the White House over the course of 20 years. Focuses mostly on his experiences as a butler and the tension between him and his son regarding Civil Rights issues.

Spoiler:
Not everything in the movie is historically accurate and changes were made for dramatic effect. For example, Gaines' mother gets raped and his father murdered; that never happened to him, though it was a common occurance back then. Apparently the oldest son wasn't a political rights activist, and the second son didn't even exist; he only had one son.

Nonetheless it was still a good watch.
Hunger games 2 9/10
Frozen 8.5/10

Not since the Disney Renaissance Era did I ever see another great Disney musical like this one come out.

From the begging to the end, it was really heartwarming and funny, also since the movie takes a rather refreshing take on "True Love". Although how they resolved the "Eternal Winter" was a bit cheesy for me.

Then again, this is a Disney Movie, so I guess it could slide.

Spoiler:
Also, I had this weird thought of having an OTP of Elsa and Jack Frost (Rise of the Guardians) since they're both cold-related.

Turns out it wasn't only me that was shipping this pairing so hard(checks fanfictions and fanarts)
Boondock Saints

10/10... everything about it is just epic and amazing <3.

Boondock Saints II

9/10.
The second one was really good, great storyline, so happy it went into the back story of the father.. loved the last battle, and the ending, sooo excited for the THIRD ONE :D *jizz*

The first one was definitely better than the second, but it was still really well done.
The Fall. 10/10

A beautiful story with amazing visuals and acting. Just a masterpiece.
Hunger Games: Catching Fire 8/10
Red 2 8/10
Forum Image: http://content6.flixster.com/movie/11/16/45/11164556_det.jpg

The Grey I saw last week was one of my favorite movies, I think it was highly underrated and by far my favorite Liam Neeson movie.

9/10
The Family 7/10
The Delivery Man 8/10
The Book theif - 10/10

I have no words, this movie is amazing. It's thought provoking, heart-wrenching and extremely well adapted from the book. I can't even give the film a single bit of criticism.
Frozen 10/10

Beautiful visuals, great music and an awesome subversion of the love-at-first-sight and true love tropes.