What's your favorite show this season?

Pages 123456NextLast

What's your favorite show this season?

Total Votes : 4,478
Fate/stay night is really damn awesome, I haven't really watched much else but I will get caught up eventually!
Unlimited Budget works is just beautiful to watch.
Plastic Memories is probably the anime with the most potential this season. Pretty good so far.
I'm looking forward to how Owari no Seraph will turn out but I'm also curious about the continuation of the Grisaia series.
im super stoked for the second season of knights of sidonia
Planning to see some of these but my bet is on Gintama.
I've seen Fate/Zero and the first Fate/stay night and I'm not really interested in watching the remakes or whatever they are.
Anyways I'd say there's nothing particularly good this season.
ToyManC Forgot my safe word
Been watching High School DxD BorN.
yahari most definitely
Suprisingly my favorite anime so far is this one: Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku

Runners up are: Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?, Show By Rock, and Uta no Prince-sama S3

Still a couple more I want to watch but they're on the back burner for now
Yamada-kun and the 7 witches <3 Is my favorite
A few really good options that are not on this list. Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches is really growing on me, but I'd have to say my favorite for this season is Eden of Grisaia.
can't believe kekkai sensen isn't in the list how absurd <3
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
I'll go with Dungeon for now, although there are a few other good ones as well.
Grisaia no Rakuen
Kekkai Sensen
Plastic Memories
Sidonia no Kishi: Daikyuu Wakusei Seneki

best anime series for their respective genres this season.... well of the new content anyways.... fate/stay night is hardly new.... and dungeon kinda annoyed me on ep 2-3 with Hestia not quickly giving him or even tell him about the knife for over an episode. -_-
DxD BorN all the way man! Thouth i like a lot other ones: first of all kekkai sensen is absolutely great. Owari no seraph, plastic memories, shokugeki no soma and much other stuff are also very good. This is really a great season!
I've been looking forward to Dungeon since I found the manga.
KEKKAI SENSEN for sure

Forum Image: http://media.reyanime.com/anime/kekkai-sensen.jpg
MrTickTock Vanguard of NTR
Dungeon, Food Wars, and Fate have been my fav this season. Tsamari said i wouldnt get to episode 4 of Dungeon, i proved him wrong.
Pages 123456NextLast