What's your favorite anime this season?

Pages Prev123Next

What's your favorite anime this season?

Total Votes : 2,955
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
I dunno, man, I haven't had any time got anime lately it's just sad.

Busy, busy, busy is all it ever is. If I ever get the time to watch Anime again, It'll definitely be quite the backlog.
Myurton wrote...
The correct answer is Dimension W.

Why do you never put an option for the show I like the most. This has happened like every season.

Y-y-you got the link to the whole picture? Pretty please? :3
Dimension W and GATE.

dagashi has one of the most random moments in it, but makes them way more funnier in some way.
for some reason people complain about the eyes of the characters, but they actually look a bit realistic to me.
and it has some really cute moments in it.
not to mention the amount of ecchi.

GATE had a weird start, its like they couldnt think of anything else and thats why it looked weird to me. Like they made the ''fantasy'' part first and THEN they had to think of a beginning.
maybe its just me that thinks this way, but they did a great job anyways.

Hai to gensou no grimgar is an anime which i really look forward to, some people think its a SOA ripof, but i think its beyond that.
But yeah they are trapped into some MMORPG world, a group of teens that dont know eachother are living together. They all get a role that fits to their personality, a Hunter, Warrior, Priest, Dark Knight, Wizard and a Thief.
But its not something you expect from a MMORPG. The fights are really detailed, you can see the adrenaline, see their fear replacing the anger on their faces.
It will make you think: what would i do?
Does the new Lupin III series fall under the umbrella of This Season? I don't care, that's still my pick.
Erased , already kept up with the manga also
Definitely Dagashi Kashi or Dimension W
Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut (Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle) and Dimension W are my favorite anime this season.
Jacob wrote...
The correct answer is, Erased.

erased-anime-crunchyroll-e1451524671347-

You're definitely not wrong. Erased gives me that same feeling that I had when playing Ghost Trick on the DS.
Jacob wrote...
The correct answer is, Erased.

erased-anime-crunchyroll-e1451524671347-

Is there any other answer?
Gate for sure
yoshihiro669 goes Fapping mode!
Erased looks promising.. But its too early for me to decide.
So I'll go with Gate ATM. <3
Pandora in the Crimson Shell: Ghost Urn and Gate for me
Erased has a good beginning, but the manga lost me. I'm sure a lot of people will just go with the flow and watch it as they did with other shows, but I don't want to experiencing this manga again. I will invest the time in another anime instead.
Kage134 Nee-san Aficionado
Forum Image: http://p3.i.ntere.st/46e84fc1f3a9c93485e7464c84fa814d_480.jpg
Dagashi is love dagashi is life
KONOSUBA, Gate, Erased, Gundam and HO for me.
Dimension W. It has been too long ago that I saw a nice sci-fi dystopian anime.
so did one punch man not make it on the list
I like Dagashi Kashi, and of course GATE, though it does have a bit of a strange beginning to the season.

There's Koyomimonogatari, which isn't on the list. They're half episodes, but still pretty good, especially if you enjoy the Monogatari series.

Erased... is okay. I might like it more if there wasn't so much hype around it. The animation has been acceptable, maybe above average. The art style isn't to my taste, but not awful. The plot is incredibly familiar so far, almost like I've read the same thing in a book before. But it's a pretty common sort of plot, so it's probably just unoriginal. Overall seems like it'll be decent.

Dimension W is fun so far, but like Erased, also not terribly original. Both will probably be worth watching, but being the best of the season might be too far.
1. Dimension W - it's been way too long since we've had a slick cyberpunk series like this, bravo!

2. GATE Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri S2 - interesting premise, likeable characters, and both Rory Mercury and Tuka are right in my strike zone!

3. Musaigen no Phantom World - cute, colorful, and trippy; apropos for a series based on brain damage

Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut is one I'm iffy on; so far it looks like a fantasy reskin of Infinite Stratos, except the protagonist is apparently already at the peak of his power. Time will tell if they can make the saving throw on this one.
Pages Prev123Next