What's your favorite anime this season?

Pages Prev123

What's your favorite anime this season?

Total Votes : 2,955
GATE-2nd season is definitive my number one, followed closely by World Trigger.
ERASED is at the top? Huh, more people into NTR than I thought. Although I can't lie. Aside from how I know its going to end I'm really enjoying it.
[color=darkblue] I'm watching almost all of the ones in the list and many more. but i like all of them so ill choose others XD [/color]
there definitely are a lot of good anime this season, that's for sure.
yea 2nd season of gate also. i think anime this season isn't that great.
ozzalapr NTR Aficionado
Everyone should check out Dimension W. Loving the art and the story. I would say better than Erased (2nd favorite). It's on Hulu right now - http://www.hulu.com/dimension-w
So update, Grimgar is staying good.

I picked up Konosuba and it is freakin adorable and hilarious. Hopefully it stays good.

Lots of good shows this season with a variety of genres to appeal to everyone.
i'm between Gate and DRRR!
ERASED! AOTS u.u
Love ERASED, but heart broken Grimgar isn't an option! Grimgar scores all the points for surprising the hell out of me by (very much thankfully) not being even remotely similar to Sword Art Online (which I was not impressed with but is apparently A Big Deal). Love the pacing and attention to detail.

Honorable mention also goes to Konosuba, for not being the train wreck I expected, managing to be genuinely entertaining instead.
galko's super stellar, definitely my kind of show
ERASED all they way! After all it is a rare sight to see a Osananajimi Harem King In The Making Protagonist in this Day and Age...
Actually i would choose gate 2nd season
Torn between Gate and Dimension W.
Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu
fybostar@gmail.com wrote...
Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu

Yes! I found a patrician!

Forum Image: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/yQgBbzUZfTM/maxresdefault.jpg

AotS
Boku dake ga inai machi has my vote. Best show 9/11

plebs know it as ERASED. I was reading the manga before it was cool (when it first came out)
Pages Prev123