Where are you from?

Where are you from?

Total Votes : 3,354
dantesan wrote...
Im from to spain ^^

Here, from Spain too :3. Exactly from Granada.
I'm from the Netherlands

Were downloading audio and video content is legal btw.
United States of America, son.
California USA
Phoenix, Arizona - USA 101 °F its Hot
Am I the only Brazilian here? xD
I'm from Canada but damn...where are the other Canadians?
I'm from the Caribbean =D St Maarten to be exact. :P where you can relax on a sunny white sandy beach and read hentai all day, love it
US ftw!
Holland reporting in...

And dude. Our government has been forming for the past 2 months. In other words, for the past 2 months our county has been left completely unruled.

Epic aight? They say it'll keep on going like this for another good 3 months...

Politics aside, it's very nice to live here. I just wish there was less discrimination (PVV ftl.) and people caring more for their elders (Standing up for them in a tram ftw?).

Edit: Funny dutch logic: "We need to spend less on culture but we also need more trips to museum's and other cultural institutes."
Hehe, I'm impressed to see so many Scandinavians here, credit for that! ^^

A huge smile from Sweden... ^_^
Sweden, so Europe, and i love it here.
Born in the Philippines, raised in the United States, but back in the Philippines.
CANADA
It's getting cold over here...
originally im from the phillipines but now im in united states. i do go back and forth every winter coz thats the only time its good in the philippines.
Europe xD More precisely Portugal, not a bad place to live ^^ and Hollowk hi there xD
The United States. To be more precise I'm actually in the middle of the desert in Arizona in a rinky-dink town called Kingman haha. Gotta love the Internet
Hungary, Europe.
Spoiler:
"Magyarország", I think it sounds much more better. :P

Well, not so bad...
Europe, more specifically Czech Republic.