[color=#9D0A0A]Goku[/color]

9gy1xy.jpg

[color=#9D0A0A]Kamina[/color]

5my4wz.jpg

[color=#9D0A0A]Gary Oak[/color]

2ir3rlf.jpg

Hanayome Ultimate Laziness
GARY MOTHERFUCKING OAK
The poll put my vote towards superman, but I voted for Goku... the spots are off on the front page relative to the order in the poll in the thread.

FIX PLOX
Bah! Kamina is just so wicked cool, everyone automatically drops to their knees.
Juggler wrote...
The poll put my vote towards superman, but I voted for Goku... the spots are off on the front page relative to the order in the poll in the thread.

FIX PLOX

Fixed
Gary OAK will win for sure
Goku is OP so he would win the fight
Who else?

The GODDAMNED BATMAN!

Also when Batman says it's over.

IT'S OVER!!!

gary oak. why?
he WILL be at the good spot before you even arrive, and will always, ALWAYS have the type advantage. hell, if he's up against superman, he'll just create a kryptonite pokemon. vs batman: mr mime. vs goku: wobuffet.
and then he will laugh and drive away in his limousine, filled to the brim with misses world, universe and sweden.
hate him
Waar FAKKU Moderator
oh goku, you just hit super saiyan for the first time? Gary Mother Fucking Oak already beat Freeza, Cell, and Boo and collected every dragon ball in existence. Deal with it, nerd.
kiplol wrote...
gary oak. why?
he WILL be at the good spot before you even arrive, and will always, ALWAYS have the type advantage. hell, if he's up against superman, he'll just create a kryptonite pokemon. vs batman: mr mime. vs goku: wobuffet.
and then he will laugh and drive away in his limousine, filled to the brim with misses world, universe and sweden.
hate him

That sound horrifyingly accurate!
goku all the way
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
The only real contest here is between Superman and Goku, and I'll go with Superman for this.
I wanted to be hit by Goku's Kinkidama in Saiyan 4
Does Batman have time to plan? Also pre-crisis Superman or post? Good god I need more info.
"It's simple,"... "the batman."

Taken out of context I know.
GARY MOTHERFUCKING OAK applies :D
Hands down goku. bastard was capable of destroying the whole planet after he left king kai's now he can destroy galaxies. The rest don't stand a chance.
Kamina died a virgin...

He wont be getting my vote in anything any time soon...