[Locked] Alright

Pages Prev123Next

Canidates

Total Votes : 33
CronaBaka Mellow Yellow
FYN wrote...
Trump is the only one worth voting for, and that does not even make him a good candidate

John Oliver would disagree.

You may as well just vote for Harambe.
Waar FAKKU Moderator
Cruz wrote...
Waar wrote...
Canadian.

edit: lol, you made a thread because I called you out? Muhahahaha That's right, dance puppets, dance.

More like you had a weird spasm and I was concern for your health, didn't know diabetus fucked with brain too. And the debates were coming up at the time.

>Post confirming I made you start a thread.
>winner
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
CronaBaka wrote...
FYN wrote...
Trump is the only one worth voting for, and that does not even make him a good candidate

Forum Image: https://my.mixtape.moe/aiunuj.jpg
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Waar wrote...

>winner

Not sure what you mean by this.

CronaBaka wrote...
FYN wrote...

Watched it. It feels like he's doing the same song and dance as most left leaning media outlets, which is "At least Hillary isn't as bad as Trump", which is some cases isn't wrong. She's a composed (mostly) career politician, but ignoring the mountain of corpses and outright lies isn't small potatoes compared to whatever racist thing Trump has/will say say or people he's screwed out of money.

Also what is it with you and Reno? It's getting beyond petty at this point.

echoeagle3 wrote...
At this point im kind of wondering if people will elect Trump because like everyone on the internet these days thinks they are a troll and they all like doing things just for the lulz

This statement says a lot about you and you probably don't realize it.
CronaBaka Mellow Yellow
Cruz wrote...

You shouldn't be so concerned about it. I'd hate for your hair to turn gray. <3
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
CronaBaka wrote...
Cruz wrote...

My hair is already grey you insensitive CIS scum.

But you do this all the time. Go make your mating calls somewhere else, Buco.
Cruz wrote...
CronaBaka wrote...
Cruz wrote...

My hair is already grey you insensitive CIS scum.

Are you one of those halfies with curly hair? Can i call you brillo?
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
animefreak_usa wrote...

Are you one of those halfies with curly hair? Can i call you brillo?

Nah, it's not curly, surprisingly given my lineage. But I do have tons of grey hair.

Also back on Topic.

Here's an archived report on how Trump broke US law by doing business in Cuba while the embargo was still in effect.
https://archive.is/rRbTn

Not sure if it will sway anyone either way, but it's food for thought at the very least.
CronaBaka wrote...
FYN wrote...

Point me out someone who won't vote for a heroic ape
CronaBaka Mellow Yellow
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://imgur.com/UdOnPPL.jpg
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
CronaBaka wrote...
Spoiler:

I wholeheartedly disagree but won't say why because I know you're not capable of making a point that doesn't involve "im not srs ecks dee" followed by a John Oliver/Daily Show clip.
I think Johnson smoked too much. He getting chong memory loss. Need to smoke that cali OG kush... doesn't kills memor.... what was i talking about.

CronaBaka Mellow Yellow
Cruz wrote...
CronaBaka wrote...
Spoiler:

I wholeheartedly disagree but won't say why because I know you're not capable of making a point that doesn't involve "im not srs ecks dee" followed by a John Oliver/Daily Show clip.

It's more along the lines of I can't be bothered. I'm not being graded on the quality of posts on a hentai site forum.

Besides, you have me on Discord. Use it. ;_;

@animefreak_usa Hookah smoking Satori.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/__komeiji_satori_touhou_drawn_by_gyo__c7ff5f160dc556ae780100896ac5531d.jpg
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
CronaBaka wrote...
Cruz wrote...
CronaBaka wrote...
Spoiler:

It's more along the lines of I can't be bothered. I'm not being graded on the quality of posts on a hentai site forum.

Besides, you have me on Discord. Use it. ;_;

@animefreak_usa Hookah smoking Satori.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/__komeiji_satori_touhou_drawn_by_gyo__c7ff5f160dc556ae780100896ac5531d.jpg

No, you're actually incapable.
CronaBaka Mellow Yellow
*pouts*
Forum Image: http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/__medb_fate_grand_order_and_fate_series_drawn_by_shimo_s_kaminaka__91f9fdc43cf4a5f22fb693ccdbf6a05f.jpg
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
No one is grading you. I don't pick apart people's views/statements/opinions simply for existing, I do it because I don't see the rationale, especially when the reasoning is you literally weren't reasoning. And it's only once they get defensive about their views that I get annoyed. Which you're doing right now. I'm not telling you have to do anything, just that you can't do anything outside of those 2 or 3 things.

I look at that image and see the most entitled middle class or white collar workers from First world/Anglosphere collective whining over unimportant shit. It's like they're stuck so far up their own "privileged" and psuedo-intellectual asses to actually horrifying things people have to or will have to deal with are non-issues to them. Drone strikes on innocent civilians, censorship and erosion of civil liberties for "their own good", unaccountable and often corrupt government? Naw mate, it's casual racism and boastfulness.

I can think of 100 things more important to the rest of the world that are more pressing than casual racism.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
So I finished watching the VP debate, albeit a bit late.

I like how we're constantly reminded about the mean things Trump said to someone on Twitter, the bogus quote on Mexicans all being rapist and that Trump is both a puppet to Putin but will also start a nuclear war with him.

The Mexican Rapist lie got me thinking. It's obvious Trump, if in power, won't build an outrageously expensive wall or deport millions of people, not without congress and tons of $$$. But Pence's proposal seems far more rational than outright amnesty. I've said earlier that most people here illegally are those who've overstayed their visas, so taking care of the issue would/should come first but strengthening the security down south is probably needed. There is a humanitarian crisis there and ignoring it is retarded, although I can sympathize with those trying to cross to get money, it's also intertwined with human trafficking, sex trafficking (hence rapist being mentioned when you take the entire context of his statement), drug trafficking and just general abuse.

The greatest irony is that Pence/Trump probably see Mexicans as more human than common libs. Wanting them to follow the laws of the land & not wanting their lives to be cheap labor for immoral businesses (Not that Trumpykins didn't try doing this himself).
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
No post except mine even warrant an Serious Discussion-tier discuss response.

Aren't all threads not breaking any rules allowed in Incoherent Babbling? If not mods, are you going to clean it up and remove all non-SD approved post?
Waar FAKKU Moderator
When I see them, probably.

edit: your replies are enough.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Waar wrote...
When I see them, probably.

edit: your replies are enough.

If you're going to force an arbitrary rule at least give people the courtesy of telling them what it is and how it's going to be dealt with. The only instance anything has been moved, not deleted or locked, was to move it to CTFG. Topics about anime/music/games/cosplay/etc. have never been moved out of IB into the corresponding sections, only the inverse where they leave those sections and come to IB/CTFG, or just locked. Everything not breaking rules is IB material/accepted, if this isn't a rule, Let people know.

And do your job and just delete post that don't belong in Serious Discussion.
Pages Prev123Next