Doom (2016)

NEXUS Since 2010
How is everyone liking the new Doom game? I think it's pretty cool, the atmosphere is great, and the gameplay is pretty straight forward, and challenging enough that when you finally get past a checkpoint you feel like a badass.
sakabato24 World Warrior
I'm contemplating on getting it, but it depends if I want to update my graphics card on my PC right now to play it on the highest settings, or just settle and get it on a console.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Look awesome on the GTX 1080 at 4k... wish I had one. Played on my brother's xbone over the weekend. Would steal the pc but my laptop wouldn't play it on max. Maybe later after I fix my desktop.
It's a nice departure from FPS games that try to be 'realistic' when it comes to carrying a limited amount of weapons. But again, this is DOOM we're talking about so you're going to have DOOM guy kicking ass, ripping the flesh off of demons and zombies, mowing down trash with a chaingun and the BFG 9000
Man, ripping the faces off of demons and putting your thumbs right through their eye sockets is the best feature to appear in video games, ever. This has been endless fun, and whenever I get pissed, Doom is there to take the abuse.
Is it only on console or can I get it on PC? Really want to play it but all I have is a shitty laptop.