kingdom hearts 3?

Pages Prev1234Next
Konan_09 wrote...
misterstupid wrote...
so do you think there will be a kingdom hearts 3 or no im hoping for one i love that game but i just aint sure no moe.

There was some talk a while back that square enix intended to create a kh 3 but that it was set for 2012, not sure how true that is and it was probably just a rumor as square enix to my knowledge hasnt announced a kh 3 but if it does come out I will buy a ps3 just for that one game. Lol. (currently with xbox 360)

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/334628-PVBDCLX.jpg
Check the dates of the posts at least.
Aai FAKKU Ass Master
time stamps bro.

Also KH 3 is going to be a board game.
Aai wrote...
time stamps bro.

Also KH 3 is going to be a board game.

I dislike this idea.
After Kingdom Hearts 3D is finished Square will begin work on Kingdom Hearts 3 since Tetsuya stated that Kingdom Hearts 3D story will set the story for Kingdom Hearts 3.
Square Enix Needs to get their shit together.
2012 Release? PLEASE! At least conclude the story for us!
"In an interview with Tetsuya Nomura, he stated that his team is currently too busy with other projects such as Final Fantasy Versus XIII to work on Kingdom Hearts III. He also stated that his team was doing research concerning the high-definition graphics of the game, and that depending on the technical limitations of the next generation consoles, Kingdom Hearts III may see a release on the existing platforms."
- Electronic Gaming Monthly. September 14, 2010. pp. 12, 13.

Well, there you have it. Kingdom Hearts III for the Playstation 3...maybe...

"During GamesCom 2010, Yoshinori Kitase cast doubt over a release within the next year (of Final Fantasy versus XIII) as he stated that Square Enix wouldn't commit to a 2011 release."
- "Expecting Versus XIII In 2011? Don't Count On It". GamingUnion.net. August 24, 2010. Retrieved 2010-08-24.

Since FFvXIII might not even be released till 2012 now (the conference regarding more details into the game isnt till January 18, 2011, we will find out more on release dates then), its highly probable that if KH3 was to be released on this generations consoles, it probably wont be slated for release til 2014-2015. Its not in production on any level yet.
http://www.kingdomhearts3.net/
This is a fan-site for Kingdom Hearts 1/2/3. I am not sure if it would help solve everyone's question. but I do know that in this fan-site they collect a variety of information regarding Kingdom Hearts. so I believe it would be very helpful to those who are interested.
Correct me if I'm wrong but... Didn't Fuckin Nomura say He'll make like 1-3 more spin offs first then he'll conclude the story with three?

Wow... its kinda like the Assassin's Creed Releases...
sunsigil1 wrote...
Correct me if I'm wrong but... Didn't Fuckin Nomura say He'll make like 1-3 more spin offs first then he'll conclude the story with three?

Wow... its kinda like the Assassin's Creed Releases...

I heard about him saying that about a year ago....well looks like we wont get Kingdom Hearts 3 till the Playstion 4 comes out if we are lucky enough he decides to make it by than.
I think they kinda have to make KH3. Number 2 ended sorta cliffhanger-y.
I heard a rumor that KH3 is coming to PS3 next year I hope,but let's pray for the better.
Funny... I remember when me, my brother and my cousin were crazy about Kingdom Hearts and, when we heard Kingdom Hearts 3 was coming out for the PS3, we where like "No! It's gonna be so awesome and we're not gonna be able to play it"

Well, I have a PS3 since 2008 and the game still hasn't come out... Watching reviews about other KH games though, I think the franchise has destroyed itself.
Kingdome Hearts 3 won't happen until Square finishes Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD and Versus XIII.
I think the only KH games worth playing are;
Of course, Kingdom Hearts the first, Re; Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts 2, and 358/2 days.

Those are actually strongholds of the actual storyline without the bullshit spinoffs. As fun as Dream Drop is(seeing how it plays, and how fun it is-- 7 years after KH2, naturally it'd be much fun) it's definitely not worth mentioning in the actual storyline. I pray it comes out on PS4 as I welcome that idea since it really isn't that far off.

If I had to take a guess, I'd assume that Square is going for the 10 year anniversary of KH2 before releasing it. I wouldn't be surprised.
I'm pretty sure Square said they want to make the third game, they just want to get the FF13 games finished first.
Nomura's just busy with Versus 13. He doesn't want to leave this project to other people just like how he did with KH 3d.
It's Official U guys,E3 has just announced that Kingdom Hearts III Is coming to PS4,not PS3 & the game is still under development. Are U satisfied KH fans,It's a complete shocker,huh?
It's funny, I never played a KH in my life but I was stoked about the reveal because I knew everyone was crying out for this game for years.
Hentanize wrote...
It's funny, I never played a KH in my life but I was stoked about the reveal because I knew everyone was crying out for this game for years.

Then I recommend you get the HD collections so you can catch up/enjoy the experience on it.
Zeriam wrote...
Hentanize wrote...

Then I recommend you get the HD collections so you can catch up/enjoy the experience on it.

I've only played 1 and 2, being unable to play portable. Think birth by sleep will hit a console?
Pages Prev1234Next