League of Legends (LoL)

Takerial Lovable Teddy Bear
AP Nasus, shows much promise.
I thought Rumble was the one dude that had no counterpicks in top. Much like Elise. I'm not playing much toplane, but whenever I went against Rumble it gave me cancer.
nacho wrote...
I thought Rumble was the one dude that had no counterpicks in top. Much like Elise. I'm not playing much toplane, but whenever I went against Rumble it gave me cancer.
most ap top champions dont have a derect counter but they have a weak early gamebanf as long as you can keep him why from his cs , you will kept them subdued to win the line or have your jungle gank a lot.
rottencorrupt wrote...
nacho wrote...
most ap top champions dont have a derect counter but they have a weak early gamebanf as long as you can keep him why from his cs , you will kept them subdued to win the line or have your jungle gank a lot.

So, hold on. Last page you said you felt like Rumble had too many counters top and now you're saying he has none? Come on man. Also, like, learn to type. It's hard to read what you're saying sometimes.
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
cool where going to be getting some TPA skins soon
Tsamari wrote...

What's a TPA?
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Cormac wrote...
Tsamari wrote...

What's a TPA?

Taipei Assassins
Fallan Kamen Rider Cheeki
Thought TPA skins are for their server only?
623 wrote...
rottencorrupt wrote...
nacho wrote...

So, hold on. Last page you said you felt like Rumble had too many counters top andow you're saying he has none? Come on man. Alsolike,learn to type. It's hard to read what you're saying sometimes.
A:some people think faster than they can type you know that right.B:There are no hard counters for ap top champion, there many soft counters for aps tops and why are we having a flame war over rumble i think this is pretty immature of us.
Fallan wrote...
Thought TPA skins are for their server only?

there no real info on the skins yet they just got leak

Edit: there coming out in NA :D the ez real one looks nice.
Man I need to get my jungle skills up... can any1 recommend me a potent jungler?
Btw now that shes f2p what do you think about the new karma?
That game with TSM vs Comp, that really shows just how strong of a team they are if they keep their communication up.

And with that win, Dig can only hope to tie TSM. And that's only if TSM loses both their next two matches, and Dig wins their next three.

Which requires Dig to win against Curse AND TSM.

On the other hand, if Curse loses another game, that puts them tied with TSM in the long run.
Chrisll wrote...
Man I need to get my jungle skills up... can any1 recommend me a potent jungler?

play the Bear. the Bear is op and fun as hell :D.
Tsamari wrote...
Chrisll wrote...

play the Bear. the Bear is op and fun as hell :D.

Da Bear.

Hecarim

Jarvin if you use his spears effectively.
Tsujoi wrote...
Cormac wrote...
Tsamari wrote...

What's a TPA?

Taipei Assassins

Thanks.
So with that defeat on Curse's part, TSM and Curse are now tied for first.

Exciting.

Granted, TSM still has to face GGU and Dignitas who both just beat Curse so it's not the easiest path for them.

But if TSM keeps their communication up, I don't think they will find it too difficult to win.

Though if Dignitas brings in their game like they did against Curse, it could be a very frightful match between the two of them.

Either way, if TSM wins their match against GGU, that cements their hold on second place.
Chrisll wrote...

I like Sejuani...She has a ridonk amount of CC especially now that her Q knocks people up. But if you want a My First Jungler, Warwick would probably be good. Can sustain in jungle easy, great ult for ganks, etc.
Takerial wrote...

Exciting.

Granted, TSM still has to face GGU and Dignitas who both just beat Curse so it's not the easiest path for them.

But if TSM keeps their communication up, I don't think they will find it too difficult to win.

Though if Dignitas brings in their game like they did against Curse, it could be a very frightful match between the two of them.

Either way, if TSM wins their match against GGU, that cements their hold on second place.

Indeed, the race between the top 3 teams has become very tight. TSM could very well take 1st place if they're able to beat out GGU/DIG, and CRS loses to VUL (who has proven to be a dangerous team despite being bottom 4). The game between TSM and DIG will certainly be a doozy.
Pennlocke wrote...
Takerial wrote...

Exciting.

Indeed, the race between the top 3 teams has become very tight. TSM could very well take 1st place if they're able to beat out GGU/DIG, and CRS loses to VUL (who has proven to be a dangerous team despite being bottom 4). The game between TSM and DIG will certainly be a doozy.

Even complexity was doing a good showing the very first day.

The last day of LCS super week is going to very exciting. Especially the last half.

The craziest could be a three way tie between Curse, TSM, and Dignitas.
http://goo.gl/JcJDC
click for me please :D
and my new user is Double Step
server: North America