Maitetsu +18 DLC

Pages 12Next
Hello folks, I just bought Maitetsu on Steam and was searching for the +18 DLC, but every link sent me to Fakku, and every link was broke somehow.

Did Fakku stop supporting Maitetsu? What happened to the DLC? How do people download it these days?

Some people mention a controversal content option being disabled, but this option don't even exist for me.

I really wanted to try it, downloaded the patches and all...
You have to wait for a week I think
thanks, I'll have to wait and see then.
People are telling me that I need to select "Show controversial content" for that but the option isn't even there. Not even the "User preferences" option.
WillHammer WillHammer
I tried out Maitetsu and I was really surprised how huge it is.
It took me ages to notice the option to unlock all the scenes in the gallery, so I decided to just run through the story skipping everything. Even while fast forwarding I could see that the thing is as big as multiple novels, maybe even proper books. It's absolutely insane how much effort went into that game...
Hey hey, did it ever work out for you? I was curious as its been a couple months
Same for me. I’m trying to figure out how to get this game specifically yet it’s just not here. I know there’s apparently a controversial setting but I’ve no idea what to do to access it. It’s not under my settings at all
F12 in cart and in console cart_add(8529943035940, 1)
Katanas wrote...
F12 in cart and in console cart_add(8529943035940, 1)

Lmao this is perfect.

Question, but does this include the base game as well? Or just a patch.
Interesting
Guess I'll wait a week then.
Does the waiting a week thing actually work?
It might be more than just waiting, I think you have to post and interact on the website if you're a new account to prove you're not a bot. Then after a week or so the option should show up, that's what i'm gonna try to do right now.
I will give it a try, hopefully it works.
Still new to Fakku, but hopefully there are some good Vns here too, always looking for more and Maitetsu seems good.
Seems to be different answers to this question. Anyone currently know how to get the 18+ patch?
New as well just hoping the posting and waiting works out
I got hear just for maitetsu specificaly and waiting for this option to appear. I hope if someone can explain more to me and what to do to add DLS to the cart normally
Has there been any official post about this? kinda sucks that people buy the game and don't even get to experience it.
Yeah it's been a week for me and still no luck
Hello!

I tried the console trick but it failed, maybe it was just changed and uses a new function?

Had anybody ever been able to get access to the game?
Pages 12Next