A Young Man's Summer (Version 2.0)

Pages Prev12345Next
Xenon wrote...
Man, Charlotte is a succubus, for certain. Her scene was quite arousing.

The beach scene was a lot of fun, it was good to see the interactions between James' friends and the servants. They might need an attitude adjustment when it comes to status and treatment of the common class, minus Vincent, but they seem alright.

It was nice to see a scene with Elizabeth, so innocent, yet raunchy at the same time. Quite nice. I am a bit fearful of what will end up happening between her and her sister, but we shall see soon, won't we?

There were a couple typos, but I was feeling too tired to record them down at the time. Just so you're aware of their presence, though. Sorry to not be more helpful.

I kinda wrote her as such now that I look back at it. She's definitely the kind of woman that I would love to know in real life either as a friend or lover. And it's okay if you didn't list them, I can always reread it and pick them out. I just need to find a moment alone to read them aloud without anyone else hearing. The best way to spot typos is to read your story aloud, after all. Hopefully, nobody will walk in when I read one of the raunchy scenes, haha.
Boy, it's been a while since I was last on here! I see you've written a new story, Xen. I promised to you that I'll read it when I get a chance. I don't even know if anybody still wants to read this, but here's a new chapter. College, my job, and transfers have been keeping me so busy. Well, whether you guys read this or not, I will keep updating all my stories including my CYOA. After all, I don't know any other way to relieve my stress than by writing. I would like to add that the next chapter should be proofread and posted tomorrow.

Chapter 13: Eleanor’s Advance

Spoiler:
“You’ve been working on that stupid chart for over two hours!” Reimi complained. “Isn’t today supposed to be our girl time?”

“I apologize, Reimi, but I need to finish these calculations before tonight,” answered Cecelia. “Just give me one more hour, two at the most.”

“Fine, fine…” said Reimi. She looked out the windows of their quarters and took note of the sun. “What time is it?”

“It is almost three o’clock,” Cecelia answered.

“Should we keep letting James sleep?” Reimi asked another question. “I mean, his friends got so impatient with him that they decided to have fun without him today.”

“If the Young Master needs rest, we should let him rest,” said Cecelia. She turned her chair on its swivel and faced Reimi. “You know, you conversing with me is also resulting in this business report not being completed sooner.”

“Now you’re blaming me?” Reimi asked. She sighed and sunk herself deeper into the couch.

“If you have nothing better to do than distract me, maybe you should wake up Elizabeth?” Cecelia suggested.

“She’s out like a light,” Reimi answered. “That girl sure can sleep. Besides, there isn’t much for Elizabeth and me to talk about anyway. I’d much rather talk to you.”

“Elizabeth is like a cat,” said Cecelia, “give her a moment’s rest, and she will sleep all day. It should not be a problem though. Eleanor will be more than enough to take care of the Young Master while we are away.”

“Speaking of away, speed up will you?” Reimi pressed. “Daylight’s fading and I’d really like to leave as soon as possible.”

“I thought you would prefer for it to be night?” questioned Cecelia. “We could go to a club and you can flaunt your superb dancing skills.”

“I guess you’re right. But you talk like you don’t know how to dance at all! You’re as good as I am.”

“Whether I am or not, I really could not care less. Vanity does not rule my life like yours. Now please, Reimi, a moment of silence so I can finish this. The last thing I would want is for this to be incomplete.”

“Alright, alright,” said Reimi. “I’m going to catch a little sleep myself. Wake me up when you’re done.”

“As you wish,” replied Cecelia.

XXXXXXXXXX

The sun was ready to set as the clock struck four o’clock. James opened his eyes after he felt a hand gently shake him awake. His vision was blurry and he still felt quite lethargic, but the figure in front of him put a smile on his face. He raised his hand and rubbed his awakener’s cheek. “Hello, Elizabeth,” he said.

“U-um…” the figure spoke with much anticipation.

James quickly realized his blunder and drew his hand back after hearing her voice. As his eyes finally adjusted, he saw the confused and flustered look of Eleanor, her sapphire blue eyes full of anticipation. “E-Eleanor!” said James covering his blunder. “Thanks for waking me up. Wh-what time is it?”

“It turned four o’clock just a few minutes ago,” Eleanor answered. “Your friends left without a word and we do not know when they will return. Young Master Irons seemed reluctant to go without you, but the others persuaded him after a while.”

“I see. Well, that’s not a problem,” said James. “What about the others? It’s strange that you’d be the one to wake me up.”

“Miss Cecelia and Miss Walters left not too long ago as well. Though mostly Miss Walters’ idea, Miss Cecelia agreed that they couldn’t waste such a rare opportunity to have fun and enjoy themselves even if it’s just for a little while. I… I apologize if them leaving without your consent displeases you…”

Now sitting against the headboard of his bed, James put his hand on Eleanor’s shoulder. He smiled upon seeing her surprised reaction. “It’s okay,” he assured her. “Those two work so hard, they deserve some time to unwind. I’m not angry with them nor am I angry with you.”

“Th-thank you, Young Master,” said Eleanor a little bit more relaxed.

“No need for thanks,” said James with a chuckle. “But I could use something to eat.”

“I’ll get on that right away!” said Eleanor. She got up from his bed and made her way out of James’ room.

“By the way, where’s Elizabeth?” James asked a final question right as Eleanor opened the door.

“She’s still sleeping,” Eleanor answered with a sigh. “She never wakes up when she’s supposed to. With us being at the beach, Miss Cecelia just said to let her sleep. She’s still such a child and I wish she’d take her responsibilities a bit more seriously.”

As Eleanor disappeared, James took note of her comment. Elizabeth might act like a child, but she definitely wasn’t one. The only proof he needed was their lovely romp last night. James realized why Elizabeth was still asleep and it made him recall the events of last night. Thinking about them made him instantly hard. That was the first time he had taken not only a woman’s virginity, but their innocence as well. It excited him when he thought of how he took the lead and had to baby Elizabeth. To James it was a breath of fresh air compared to how he always felt on even ground or even a little bit submissive when he was with Charlotte. He looked at the bulge straining against the fabric of his sleepwear and sighed. “Guess I better take care of it,” he said. James reached out for the box of tissues on the drawer next to his bed. With one in his hand, he began to pull his pants down to his knees. He closed his eyes and started to stroke his cock, reimagining last night to help pleasure himself. James panicked and his erection quickly died down when he heard the door creak open. Luckily, he was lighting quick in covering himself with his sheets.

“Sorry to intrude, Young Master, but was their anything specific you wanted to eat?” Eleanor asked.

James was happy at how innocent and oblivious she was. “N-nothing really,” he answered. “Make anything you want Eleanor. In fact, why don’t I cook something with you?”

“Oh, that shouldn’t be necessary, Young Master,” said Eleanor.

“No, no!” James pressed. “I insist. Let me help. I mean, no better person would know what they want to eat but me, right? Besides, your company is pleasant.”

“O-okay…” Eleanor said a little flustered. She smiled and looked away in an attempt to hide her face. “I-I’ll see you in the kitchen then.”

James sighed the moment Eleanor left. He lifted his sheets and looked at his member, now flaccid and unsatisfied. Rather than continuing to pleasure himself, James decided to hold true to his word. He got out of bed and exchanged his sleep wear with more appropriate attire. Since they were at the beach, James relished the chance to wear casual clothes. With him being part of one of the riches families in the country, he always had to look the part. He disliked wearing fancy clothing and always had an excuse to not wear them much to his mother’s disdain. James enjoyed the fact that he really didn’t need an excuse at the beach. After dressing himself, James made his way to the kitchen to meet up with Eleanor. When he got there, he was happy to see Eleanor dicing some onions. Her back was turned to him and she didn’t notice him sit down. Not wanting to cause a panic or kitchen accident, James stayed quiet and simply sat down. As he moved the chair, the loud noise indicated to Eleanor that he was there and she hastily turned towards him in surprise. Her eyes were teary from the onions. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to startle you,” said James with a smile.

“It… It’s okay,” Eleanor replied. “Forgive me for taking so long to make your meal.”

“It’s okay Eleanor. Take as much time as you need,” said James. He leaned against the chair as Eleanor continued to slice away. James noticed a colorful sheet of paper oddly placed at one of the tables corners. He reached out to take a look and noticed that it was a flyer for some sort of festival. “What’s this?” he asked.

“Oh, your friends were talking about going to it,” Eleanor answered upon seeing James looking at the paper. “It’s the annual summer beach festival. It’s held at the lookout point on the beach. I heard this year’s theme is Japanese culture.”

“I take it you want to go?” James asked another question.

Eleanor paused for a moment before answering. “No, I’m happy with just being at the beach. Honestly,” she said.

“Don’t be like that, Eleanor,” said James. “I’ve done this same trick to my Dad when I was younger. You placed this flyer here for me to notice so that it’ll catch my interest and so that I can take you with me, right? Tell me the truth.”

Eleanor swelled red at how quickly James saw through her manipulations. “Y-you’re… you’re right,” she said out of complete embarrassment. “Please… please don’t… don’t be mad…”

James saw the look of both fear and embarrassment on Eleanor’s face and he began to laugh. He noticed the defeated look on Eleanor’s face and he quickly composed himself. Even though he had stopped laughing, James’ smile stayed present. “Then, let’s go,” he said to Eleanor’s surprise. “A festival sounds like fun. Let me take you. It’ll be a date.”

Eleanor’s expression began to change. “Really?” she asked to make sure James wasn’t joking with her.

“Yes,” James assured her. “Let me just get ready and we’ll head out. Forget about food, I’m sure there’ll be plenty at the festival. Oh, and I know I said it’s a date, but we’ll have to bring Elizabeth with us. I don’t want her to wake up only to find out that she’s the only one home. Deal?”

“Yes!” Eleanor said with glee. “I’ll get ready as well!”

XXXXXXXXXX

“Celia, what do you think about this purple one? Or would you prefer this pink one with the purple stripes?” Reimi asked as she held up both pieces of underwear.

“They would both look great on you,” Cecelia gave her opinion. “But it matters very little since they are undergarments. Can you not just buy the simple white ones?”

“You’re right, I’ll take both,” Reimi said as she put them in her bag.

“Reimi…” Cecelia said with a sigh.

“What?” Reimi asked. “You said they’d both look good on me.”

“You should be less extravagant with your wages,” said Cecelia. “We get paid more than any other house help around the world yet you just spend all your money upon getting paid instead of saving it. Plus, you always garner so much attention. Have you not noticed the eyes on us?”

Reimi looked around and finally took note of all the men poking their heads over the clothes racks. It put a smile on her face when she saw the men with upset girlfriends. “Let them stare,” she said. “If they like what they see, that’s not my fault.”

“Reimi… You are the prefect woman. None of us at the estate could hope to compete with your looks or physique. In fact, the only thing that can compete is your vanity.”

“Could you please stop calling me vain?” Reimi asked a little annoyed.

“But it is the truth.”

“How’s it the truth?”

“Are you truly asking me this? Again?” Cecelia asked completely bewildered. “If you truly need an example, find a mirror in this shop and look at what you are wearing.”

“What’s wrong with my outfit?” Reimi asked a little offended.

“It should be a crime to own those shorts you are wearing. You might as well just be wearing your underwear. As for your top, it is too low cut and exposes too much of your belly. The only reason you would dress in such a way is to flaunt your body.”

“We’re at the beach, Celia! I hardly find this as less than appropriate attire. Besides, it’s not like anyone can see my legs, I’m wearing stockings.”

“Goodness gracious, Reimi…” Cecelia said as she rested her head on her palm.

“What? You have the right to judge but I don’t get to defend myself?” Reimi asked. “And if we’re going to complain about my outfit, have you even taken a look at yours?”

Cecelia looked at Reimi with a confused expression. “My outfit?” she asked. “There is something wrong with my attire?”

“Hell yes, there is! Who wears a long skirt during summer?! Not only that, but a long sleeved top that matches the skirt?!”

“This is a summer dress. It is meant to be loose to help circulate air,” Cecelia answered.

“Yeah if you want to look like you’re seventy!” said Reimi

Cecelia took note of the extra people now staring at them. “Let us drop this argument,” she said. “Just pay for your new clothes and let us be on our way.”

Reimi complied and she quickly paid for the three bags worth of clothing she had just bought. The duo left the store shortly after, and they walked down the side of the street. “Where do you want to go?” Reimi asked Cecelia.

“What do you mean?” Cecelia asked back.

“We went some place I wanted to go, so let’s go someplace you want to go,” said Reimi.

“That will not be necessary. I am satisfied with wherever you choose to go,” said Cecelia.

“Dammit, Celia,” said Reimi as she rolled her eyes. “I’m not James! We’re both maids. That means we’re equals. Now we’re going somewhere you want to go.”

“But, Reimi…”

“No buts!” Reimi quickly cut off Cecelia. “Now I heard there’s a great candy shop and a few stellar ice cream stands on Juniper Street right next to the beach. I’m taking you there.”

“That will not be necessary…”

“Shut up!” Reimi cut off Cecelia once more. She took hold of her hand to the curiosity of others walking down the street. “C’mon. I’m going to drag you there if I have to.”

Reimi dragged Cecelia down the street with little resistance. It wasn’t because Cecelia didn’t resist, Reimi was just too strong. She had a good height advantage that Cecelia could not beat and her grip was like a vice. Physically, though they both exercised rigorously, Cecelia was a doll compared to the enchanting redhead. She could easily best any man in a fight, a fact Cecelia only knew too well. “Do you still take lessons?” Cecelia asked her.

“Not anymore,” Reimi answered. “Not since I beat my instructor without even using my hands, remember? Master Sorrowsworn was thoroughly impressed.”

“I can only imagine why,” said Cecelia.

“You should have joined me when I offered,” said Reimi. Considering how quickly you picked up dancing, mixed martial arts would have been nothing. Why didn’t you?”

“Lady Sorrowsworn forbade it,” said Cecelia with very little enthusiasm.

“That bitch… She’ll get hers one of these days, I guarantee it. Once Master Sorrowsworn finds a good opportunity, she’ll be out of our lives forever,” said Reimi. “I promise, Celia. We’ll be able to move on soon. And Charlotte and I will make it our life goal to make sure you specifically will never be in a situation like that ever again.”

“Th-thanks…” Cecelia said meekly. He voice was quiet and Reimi noticed the tone of hopelessness and fear.

“Forget about it,” Reimi said. They rounded the corner into Juniper Street and Reimi smiled as she saw the beach right across from it. Though the sun was already setting, there were still plenty of people out in the sand. She noticed the army of ice cream vendors lining the other end of the street and decided to ignore them for now as she pointed to the candy shop right down the side they were on. “Let’s get you some sweets,” Reimi said to Cecelia with a smile. “It’ll be my treat.”

“Are… are you sure, Reimi?” Cecelia asked. “I could always pay for it.”

“Of course I’m sure,” answered Reimi. The two made their way to the entrance and entered the shop. The two young men working at the store had their jaws practically hit the ground when they saw Reimi and Cecelia. “My friend here has been feeling down in the dumps,” said Reimi, snapping them out of their trance. “You boys best give her some good samples and suggestions to brighten her day.”

“Yes, ma’am!” both of them said eagerly in unison.

XXXXXXXXXX

James adjusted the collar on his shirt as he made his way towards the twins’ quarters. “What am I doing?” he asked himself when he saw his reflection on one of the paintings. He cursed the fact that his mother had conditioned him so well about looking proper. He quickly began to undo his tie, followed by untucking and unbuttoning his shirt. As he neared another painting, he did his best to look at his own reflection. His inner shirt was still tucked behind his pants, but the dress shirt was nice and undone. “Formal, yet still casual,” James said to his reflection. “Perfect.”

After a few more minutes, he reached the twins’ quarters and knocked. He was surprised by how quickly the door swung open. Elizabeth greeted him with a big smile followed by a tight hug. “Yay, it’s Master James! Eli, he’s here!”

“Nice to see you’re in high spirits, too,” James hugged her back.

“Why wouldn’t I be after… Um, never mind,” Elizabeth said with a smile all the while incapable of looking James in the eye. She had a furious blush on her cheeks.

“Um, sorry we took so long to get ready, Young Master,” Eleanor said. “If we had just hurried, we could have left before dark.”

“It’s only six o’clock, Eleanor,” said James. “It’s hardly dark outside since it’s summer.”

“Less talking, more leaving!” Elizabeth said as she took hold of James hand and darted out the room. “I want to win some prizes like a big fluffy stuffed animal!”

“Elizabeth!” Eleanor said as she tried to catch up with her enthusiastic sister. “Don’t act so familiarly with the Young Master!”

XXXXXXXXXX

A drop of ice cream hit the back of Cecelia’s palm as she licked at her cone. She immediately wiped it off with a tissue before continuing to enjoy her frozen treat. Reimi simply stared at Cecelia as she continued to nibble away at her ice cream while staring into space. “Celia, you there?” Reimi finally asked.

“My apologies, Reimi,” Cecelia answered.

“Geez, you really do love sweets. I’m surprised you didn’t lick that drop that hit your palm, you were practically entranced.”

“It was not the ice cream that entranced me; it was what you said earlier.”

“Ugh!” Reimi grunted as she leaned back on the bench that they sat on. She looked up to stare at the sky before deciding to look behind her and take in the view of the beach. “You’re still on that?” Reimi asked a little irritated. “I bought you a week’s worth of candy! You could at least be happier.”

“Earthly possessions cannot erase a wound left in one’s heart,” replied Cecelia. “They can only bring temporary comfort. How is it that you and Charlotte have moved on from the past?”

“Because what happened to us wasn’t as awful as what happened to you. Not only that, but we weren’t subjected to the same hellish childhood as you even though we all grew up together,” Reimi answered. “That woman is a monster. There isn’t a night where I don’t wish Master Sorrowsworn would just end her life while she slept. Sadly, I know that wouldn’t fix anything.”

“How long has it been since that time?” Cecelia asked another question.

“Well, it was only for a month, but it did happen to the three of us, as well as many others when we became adults. We’re the only ones still at the estate too… And to answer your question, it’s been five years for me. Seven for Charlotte.”

“Then that would make four for me…” Cecelia added.

“Listen, everything I said earlier, I meant it. Charlotte and I are going to make sure you have the brightest future when this Lady Sorrowsworn mess is taken care of. That’s a promise.”

“Thanks…” said Cecelia. She sighed and leaned against Reimi.

“Not a problem,” said Reimi. She wrapped her arms around Cecelia and gave her a comforting hug. “For now, let’s just try and forget it. I’ve been overhearing some talk that there’s a big culture festival going on. Knowing James’ friends as well as James himself, that’s probably where they’re headed.”

“Are you suggesting we go?” Cecelia asked.

“Of course, we can have some fun while we look for them,” answered Reimi. “And when we do find them, we can go back to indulging them. That way, we can enjoy ourselves and do our job all in one go. It’s two birds with one stone.”

“I guess that is reasonable,” Cecelia agreed.

“Good. Now, come on,” Reimi said as she extended her hand to help Cecelia off the bench. “It’s just a little ways down Juniper Street at the beach’s lookout point.”

XXXXXXXXXX

The night was already littered with stars as James and the twins walked down the festival isle. In the good hours they spent wandering, they had done an assortment of things. Elizabeth wasn’t shy to try out all the carnival games and James was more than happy to pay for her, much to Eleanor’s chagrin. He was, however, surprised that he had not run into his friends yet. If they were ever to meet, such a lively festival would have been the perfect place. Even so, James enjoyed the positives of being alone with the twins. He could ogle both very easily with no one close enough to him to notice. In fact, that was exactly what James did for a good portion of the night. Though his eyes mostly enjoyed Elizabeth’s body, that was only because she would always run ahead. Even so, the quick glances he took at Eleanor, who was walking beside him, were more than enough to put a smile on his face. Like usual, both twins wore very similar attires. They both had a short white skirt that ended halfway up their thighs. Both also sported thigh high striped socks and sleeveless tops. James never got tired of how the colors on their outfits complimented their eyes. Whereas Eleanor wore a blue top with white and blue striped socks coupled with a pair of blue sneakers, Elizabeth had the exact same outfit on with the exception of it being green. To James, it didn’t really matter what color they wore since they both sported their outfits so well. It made him wonder how he managed to enjoy the time before he met all these beautiful women. “Deep in thought again, Young Master?” asked Eleanor. Her question brought James back from his thoughts.

“A little,” he answered. “Thanks, Eleanor. How have you enjoyed the evening?”

“I’ve had as many worries as I’ve had fun moments.”

“What do you mean?”

“Elizabeth’s out of control,” Eleanor answered with a sigh. “I’m sorry she keeps asking you to pay for things. She has her own wages but she’s using your money. If you want, you can take back all she’s spent from my wages.”

“Don’t worry so much, Eleanor,” James assured her with a smile. “If I had a complaint about her wasting away my money, I’d tell her.”

“But, Young Master…”

“Trust me, it’s not a problem.”

“Master James! Come here and look!” Elizabeth finally interrupted their talk. “They’re doing fireworks at eleven o’clock! That’s just a few hours from now! Can we stay until then?”

“Of course!” said James. “We can stay here as long as you two want.”

“If that’s the case, can we go there?” Elizabeth asked as she pointed at one of the booths.

“The yukata booth?” James asked. He looked at the sign above the booth. “Try your very own yukata for free. Keep it on when you purchase it and it’s half off.”

“I’ve always wanted to try one!” Elizabeth said eagerly.

“That’s too much Elizabeth,” said Eleanor. “Young Master, at least let Elizabeth pay for this one.”

Having read the sign, all that was going through James’ head was the image of Elizabeth in the lovely Japanese garment. He became even more enthralled when he noticed the part where the sign said: “Authentic.” It made him start to think to himself. “If it’s authentic, that means… She won’t be wearing anything underneath.”

“Master James?” Elizabeth asked to get his attention.

“Absolutely not!” a different voice yelled from nearby. James tried to put a face to the voice as he scanned the area from where it came from. It only took him a few seconds to notice Reimi marching her way towards them with Cecelia desperately trying to keep up. “You are not wearing that outfit, Elizabeth. Especially not for someone like him.”

“Reimi, that is not your decision to make,” said Cecelia upon finally catching up. “She is a woman now, let her do what she wants.”

“Ugh! Fine!” Reimi agreed grudgingly.

“It’s nice to see you too, Reimi,” said James in a deadpan voice. He became more enthusiastic when he looked at Cecelia. “Nice to see you as well, Cecelia.”

“You as well, Young Master,” said Cecelia. “I trust Eleanor took good care of you? I apologize for leaving without your permission. I kept my red choker on if it has any consolation.”

“You’re fine. How about this, why don’t you guys take Elizabeth and Eleanor in and I’ll just wait out here?” said James. He readied what he was going to say next and hid his disappointment as best he could. “They can get your opinion on how they look and I don’t even need to see them.”

“Deal,” Reimi agreed instantly.

“But, I don’t want to wear one,” Eleanor finally spoke.

“Then you can stay here with me,” said James. “Alright you two, take her away.”

“Yay!” Elizabeth cheered happily.

Reimi couldn’t help but smile at her joy. “C’mon,” she said as she grabbed Elizabeth’s hand and they disappeared into the booth.

“Glad that’s taken care of,” James said with a sigh. “What do you want to do while we wait, Eleanor?”

“I actually have to use the little girls’ room,” Eleanor answered. She took hold of James’ hand and looked into his eyes. “Will… will you walk me?”

“Of course,” James said. A few suspicions came into his head as they made their way to the closest restroom. There was something in Eleanor’s eyes that he thought seemed different. When they reached the restroom building, James was surprised that Eleanor walked passed it. Still with a hold on his hand, Eleanor led James behind the restroom. It was fairly dark and the only thing behind the building was a chain-linked fence. James safely guessed that nobody would ever assume someone would go behind such a secluded place. He was shocked when Eleanor pushed him up against the wall and pressed her lips against his. They kissed for a good amount of time before she decided to break the kiss. “Eleanor…” said James.

“It’s not fair…” Eleanor cut him off with a furious blush on her face.

“What do you mean?” James asked.

“I’m the one with feelings for you,” Eleanor answered. Her voice cracked a little and James saw tears run down her cheeks. “But why was Elizabeth the one who got to do naughty things with you last night?!”
Xenon FAKKU Writer
crazr wrote...
Boy, it's been a while since I was last on here! I see you've written a new story, Xen. I promised to you that I'll read it when I get a chance. I don't even know if anybody still wants to read this, but here's a new chapter. College, my job, and transfers have been keeping me so busy. Well, whether you guys read this or not, I will keep updating all my stories including my CYOA. After all, I don't know any other way to relieve my stress than by writing. I would like to add that the next chapter should be proofread and posted tomorrow.

I'm happy to hear from you, and happy to see this story updated. It's a great series and one I think deserves continuation. I'm also glad to hear that you're using writing as your medium of stress relief. I often choose to use it in that method as well. When you know of little else to do, sometimes the best choice you can make is to just write.

Also, thank you for your offer to read my story, I'll look forward to your comments and thoughts on it.

In regards to the story, it's nice to see the progression. It was nice to see the interaction between the characters this time around. Cecelia and Reimi seem such polar opposites in regards to temperament, it's highly amusing. I must say, this is quite a shocking development for Eleanor, always so prim and proper. She knew what happened, she must be heartbroke. Let's hope all develops well in the ensuing chapter to come.
As promised here's chapter 14! If any of you have been wondering as to why neither chapters 13 or 14 are on the original post, it's because my internet won't let me edit them in! Every time I try, I get the Fakku! maintenance page saying that I have a bad gateway and that I'm trying to add too much information. I guess a post can only have so much on it before it finally starts to lag, right? Hahaha!

Without further ado, here's the new chapter! Xen once said that Charlotte's a succubus, this chapter might make him change his mind!

Chapter 14: Resolution Under the Fireworks

Spoiler:
James mind went hazy as he felt Eleanor’s lips crushed against his. He wasn’t able to focus on anything other than how soft and lovely they felt. His loss of focus didn’t last long when Eleanor took hold of one of his hands and moved it to her hip. James shuddered, his hand instinctively caressing Eleanor’s delightful rump. He squeezed a little, feeling the soft yet springy nature of her ass. Eleanor moaned at James’ action, forcing her to take the initiative once more. She grabbed James’ free hand and positioned it on one of her breasts. As he began to knead her petite mound, James couldn’t believe what was happening. He fondled her lovely breast through her clothing, eliciting sounds from Eleanor that made James even more restless. He could feel her nipple stiffen beneath the fabric, causing him to pinch it. The sensation was too much for Eleanor, and she broke the kiss. It was at this moment that James shook his head and did everything he could to gain back his wits. “Eleanor, we can’t do this. Not here,” he said. “What brought this about anyway?”

“I saw you… last night, I saw you and Elizabeth…” Eleanor answered shyly. “Why, Master James? Why with my sister and not me?”

“You saw us?! Never mind that! I got caught in the moment,” James answered. “Look, I know it’s a pathetic excuse, but that is part of the reason.”

“You and Sissy were the ones who said that what I felt was probably just a child’s crush,” Eleanor said as she clutched James shirt. Tears continued to pour down her eyes. “If that was the case, that means what Lizzy felt should have been the same! But why was Lizzy allowed to do what she did last night?! Tell me!!! It’s not fair!!!”

“Eleanor! You have to calm down!” said James. “People are going to hear us back here. If you cause a scene, it’s not going to make anything better.”

“But I’m the one who loves you…” Eleanor whimpered. She buried her head in James chest, slightly dampening his shirt with her tears. “Not only did you do naughty things with Lizzy, you spent time with her afterwards. I saw everything you did after the act. I saw how happy you were as you showered together. What was my mistake? What did I do wrong?! Why does Lizzy always make me miserable?!”

“Eleanor… I’m sorry… Truly, I am…” James said. Seeing Eleanor in front of him the way she was made his heart ache. He had never seen a woman look so defeated in all his life. Even after seeing what happened to Cecelia with his mother wasn’t anything compared to this. Cecelia handled it so professionally. Eleanor on the other hand, was still a child at heart. She looked so betrayed that it made James feel absolutely awful.

“You even called me by Lizzy’s name when I woke you up…” Eleanor said. “It took everything for me to not cry on the spot. Even then, I did cry. When I was chopping those onions… Do you remember that?”

“You had a few tears…” James came to the realization. “I thought it was because of the onions… Oh my God, I am so sorry.”

“Just stop talking,” Eleanor said. She finally let go of James. She continued to cry and snivel as she looked him in the eyes. “I was wrong about you, Master James. I thought you were a good man that I could be close to. It turns out that you’re only a good man to my sister. When I look back, you always gave her what she wanted. Never once did you consider anything I said as worth being taken seriously.”

“Eleanor…” said James unable to finish his sentence as she ran off. James quickly followed after her, surprised when she was nowhere in sight after turning the corner of the building. James rubbed his forehead with both his hands. He leaned against the wall, slamming his hands and head against it with a decent amount of force. “This is all wrong…” he sighed. “What am I supposed to do…”

“James, is that you?” a familiar voice questioned him.

James looked towards the voice’s origin, seeing Vincent. He quickly distanced himself from the wall and composed himself. “Vince,” he said. “It’s nice to see you.”

“I came here thinking that this would be the place you’d go to once you wake up,” said Vincent. “Why are you all by yourself? Where are the girls?”

“At this point, I don’t know anymore,” James answered. “Where’re the rest of the guys?”

“They decided to go clubbing. They wouldn’t be caught in a place like this,” said Vincent as he approached James. He put his hand on James’ shoulder before speaking again. “What happened? What’s wrong?”

“I did something wrong, Vince, and I have to set things straight,” James answered. “Come on, we have to find the girls.”

“Lead the way,” said Vincent. “Just promise me that you’re okay, alright?”

“I promise,” said James. “Now let’s get a move on.”

XXXXXXXXXX

“What do you think, miss?” the old woman asked Cecelia as she finished up with securing the obi on her yukata.

“I think…”

“I think it looks great!” said Reimi cutting off Cecelia. “Don’t give her the chance to voice her opinion, ma’am, chances are, she’s going to say it doesn’t suit her.”

“B-but it does not…” Cecelia finally spoke.

“Oh, miss, you are much too modest,” the old woman said. “I agree with your friend. It looks fantastic on you. Though maybe not as fantastic as on the little one…”

“Of course not,” said Reimi as she looked at Elizabeth being dressed. She was oblivious to her surroundings as the women tried to keep up with her energy. “Yukatas are meant for women with more †˜minimal’ proportions. At least, that’s what I have been told.”

“You would be correct, miss,” said the old woman. “But I’m guessing that’s not stopping you from trying one on as well? You and your friend here have quite the beautiful bodies. Though it may not suit the two of you as much as the little one, it would be a shame if you didn’t wear one.”

“I’ll definitely try one on,” said Reimi. “You don’t have to convince me, I’ve already convinced myself.”

“Then may I ask you to step off the pedestal?” the woman asked Cecelia. “We can only dress two women at a time in this little booth.”

“Could you please remove this outfit before you do so?” Cecelia asked. “I would really like it if I were in my own clothes again.”

“Nonsense!” the old woman said as she urged Cecelia off the pedestal. “You look much more beautiful in that outfit, young lady. Besides, your friend here has already offered to buy them all at half price. They only stay at half price if you keep them on when you buy them.”

“Reimi!” Cecelia exclaimed out of concern.

“I know,” Reimi said as she began to remove her clothing, “take better care of my wages. This will be the last time I can have fun in a while. Let me do what I want. If I want to buy you clothes, just grin and bear it.”

“That is not even my main concern!” said Cecelia. She began to blush as she looked towards the exit of the booth. “I might just die from utter embarrassment if people see me in this.”

“Just shut up, will you?” Reimi said with eyes close. “You look good. I don’t know why you always get so embarrassed when you try new outfits. You need more clothes, Celia. Weren’t you the one who borrowed my outfit when you went out with James last Saturday? It though that you’d love some variety after that.”

“That was a different occasion,” said Cecelia.

“No it wasn’t. Whether it was to make yourself appear to be the same status as James or some want for him to notice you, the concept is still the same. You wanted clothing to look different from how you normally do. Face it, Celia, you want more spice in your clothing. Think of this yukata as the start.”

Cecelia sighed at Reimi’s words. As much as she hated to admit, Reimi was completely right. Charlotte and Reimi had been doing their best to try and get her to branch out in the clothing department. She never did understand why she would get so flustered every time she was introduced to a new type of outfit. With a sigh, Cecelia accepted her attire. She focused her attention on Reimi as she unclasped her bra. She had a beautiful body that Cecelia could only hope to compete with. Reimi was toned and built like a goddess compared to Charlotte’s more natural voluptuous body. Though her breasts were nowhere near as large as Charlotte’s, to say they were small would have been a crime. Cecelia estimated them to be a C-cup at the most, which made Reimi a little bit bigger than her. What always drew Cecelia’s attention however, was Reimi’s stomach. With how beautifully the rest of her body was sculpted, it was no surprise that she’d have a nice stomach. Cecelia always thought that her own stomach was quite flat, but Reimi’s put hers to shame. She wasn’t only flat, she was shapely. The muscles on her stomach were just visible enough to show the subtle outlines of a lovely set of abs.

“You’re staring again,” said Reimi.

“I apologize,” said Cecelia. “It is just… your body is so beautiful.”

“It’s not easy to maintain,” Reimi said as the old woman finally slipped a yukata on her. “I exercise enough to look nice and shapely, but if I do too much, my muscles become too defined and I look like a crazy muscle-bound woman. What I would give to be Charlotte…”

“Charlotte might never exercise, but her natural curves are nowhere near as impressive as yours,” said Cecelia.

“I get that,” said Reimi, “but I would give anything to look as good as Charlotte does without caring about what I eat. She doesn’t even exercise!”

“Everyone’s body is not the same, Reimi.”

“I know! I have the right to complain, don’t I? I just don’t find it fair,” said Reimi with a sigh. The old woman finished up with tying her obi and Reimi quickly extended her arms to give Cecelia a good look. “What do you think?”

“I think it looks, great! You’re so pretty, Reirei,” said Elizabeth. She was now sporting a yukata of her own as the women who helped her sighed in relief. They quickly smiled upon seeing Reimi.

“Why thank you, Liz,” said Reimi. “What do you think, Celia?”

“I think it looks stellar,” Cecelia answered.

“I do agree,” the old woman said. “You three look quite beautiful.”

“Thank you, ma’am,” Reimi said to the old woman. “It’s a pleasure to be a part of one of your summer cultures. I do apologize for the hassle Liz caused your subordinates.”

“Hey!” said Elizabeth.

“It’s no problem at all!” the old lady assured Reimi. “Did you still plan to buy them, dear? If you keep them on while you do so, they’re only half price.”

“I do. Let’s get to paying and we’ll get out of your hair,” Reimi said with a smile. She motioned Cecelia and Elizabeth to wait outside before paying the old woman. When she did so, she gave the woman and her subordinates one final smile and wave before she walked out herself. “She was a cute little Asian lady, huh?” Reimi asked to deaf ears. She saw Elizabeth standing an ample distance away from Cecelia who was kneeling on the ground with Eleanor. Reimi notice how red and puffy Eleanor’s face was and she quickly joined Cecelia. Kneeling down next to Cecelia, Reimi looked her in the eye to see her concern before she focused on Eleanor. “What happened, El?” she asked.

“Yes, would you mind telling us?” Cecelia added.

“I want to go home…” Eleanor said sniveling. “I just… I just want to go back to the beach house. I don’t want to be here anymore…”

“Wasn’t James with you?” Reimi asked another question.

“I don’t care about him, I just want to go home…” answered Eleanor. She buried her head into Cecelia’s chest and continued to cry.

Cecelia and Reimi looked at each other once more. “I will take her home,” said Cecelia. “You and Elizabeth find the Young Master.”

“Oh, I’m going to find him,” said Reimi. She had a look in her eyes that concerned Cecelia.

“Do not do anything rash, Reimi,” said Cecelia. She helped Eleanor up before they walked back towards the festival exit. Cecelia gave Reimi one final nod before she disappeared into the crowd. Just as that happened, Reimi turned around to see James, walking towards them from the distance.

Elizabeth quickly ran towards him and gave him a hug. “Master James! I missed you!” Elizabeth said happily. “Hello, Master Vincent. When did you get here?”

“Not too long ago,” Vincent answered. “It’s good to see you, Miss Westervelt.

“Elizabeth, where’s your sister?” James asked as he broke the hug with Elizabeth.

“Cecelia took her home because she wasn’t feeling well,” Reimi answered for Elizabeth.

As she stared at him, James saw the look in Reimi’s eyes. He felt a very aggressive aura coming from her. “I-I see,” James managed to say.

“Master Irons, I hate to ask, but would you take Miss Westervelt to where the fireworks will be launched?” asked Reimi before looking at James once more. “I have a few concerns that I would like to speak to Master Sorrowsworn about.”

“Of course, Miss Walters,” said Vincent. He caught the commanding tone in Reimi’s voice and figured it would probably be best if he and Elizabeth stayed out of whatever quarrel was about to ensue. He took Elizabeth by the hand and gave her a smile. “Come on, Miss Westervelt. Let’s see those fireworks, shall we?”

“Okay!” said Elizabeth excitedly.

As they disappeared, Reimi crossed her arms and continued to stare at James with murderous intent. “Would you mind if we spoke somewhere a little bit more private, Master Sorrowsworn?” she finally spoke.

XXXXXXXXXX

“You FUCKED Elizabeth?!?!” Reimi screamed as James fell to a knee after receiving another punch from her.

“Yes…” James managed to cough out. “I’m… I’m sorry…”

“I am going to kill you. So help me God, I am going to FUCKING murder you!!!” said Reimi.

“I can’t… I can’t blame you…” James said as he looked at the boiling anger in Reimi’s eyes. He always thought she was a little scary, but this was something completely different. “Just know… just know that all I want to do is fix this.”

“You fucking liar!” Reimi said as she picked James up by his collar. She slammed him against a tree with considerable force before slapping him. Though she knew that she could best James in a fight, something about the entire situation felt too easy. “I know your kind: people who take advantage of others because of their higher status. That ends today. I don’t care what happens to me as long as I know that you will never take advantage of carefree women like Elizabeth or Eleanor ever again.”

“It’s… it’s what I deserve. It kills me to see… to see the way Eleanor is acting. Plus… it’s not right for a woman as beautiful as you to be so consumed by anger,” James said. He closed his eyes and readied himself for another blow. If Reimi were to kill him, it’d be the best way to get rid of the evidence. He knew that there was no way he could cover up all the bruises she gave him if she did let him go. “Just… please… tell Eleanor †˜I’m sorry’ for me and… and make sure she believes it…”

Reimi said no more and began to pummel James. Each punch hit home as she alternated with socking James in the stomach and face. With every hit that connected, she felt her anger slowly subside. Rationality came back to her and she noticed the look in James’ eyes. They were absent of any emotion other than bitter defeat. It was as if he was completely content with the punishment being given to him. As Reimi readied another punch, she paused for a moment. “Talk,” she said.

“Wh-what?” James asked a little surprised.

“I see the look in your eyes,” said Reimi. She sat James up against the tree. “No normal human being would have taken that punishment unless they really believed that they deserved it. Tell me in detail what happened. Go on, before I change my mind.”

A sigh of relief exited James at the pause of Reimi’s onslaught. He adjusted himself against the tree, in hopes to lessen some of the pain. “If you… if you didn’t already know, Eleanor and Elizabeth are quite infatuated with me. Remember how they got into an argument before we left for the beach? The argument… the argument actually concerned me. I did my best to get them to make up, and it worked for a while, but something happened on the beach yesterday.”

“What happened?” asked Reimi. She straddled James and took hold of his face, inspecting how much damage she caused.

“As you know, Elizabeth’s… Elizabeth’s always been more outgoing than her sister,” said James. “She gave me a kiss on the cheek. Apparently, that’s how she thanks people when they do something nice for her. Eleanor saw it happen.”

“So that’s why she came back earlier than you and Elizabeth,” said Reimi.

“What happened next was a complete accident. I… I can’t even begin to explain all the variables that… that had to occur for the situation to happen,” said James. “I turned just as Elizabeth tried to plant another kiss on my cheek and ended up… ended up kissing her on the lips. To make things worse, I decided to be an idiot. I could have stopped there, prevented all of this from happening, but I was so engulfed by the kiss that I asked her if she wanted another one.”

“Did you force it on her?” Reimi asked sternly.

“No… I couldn’t even finish my question before she… before she kissed me again,” James answered. “I pried her off of me, but at that point, it was already too late. She came into my room later that night on her own accord. I didn’t force her into doing anything. She asked me if we could do more and I said it was a bad idea. But once again, I… I gave in to temptation.”

“Why should I believe you?” Reimi looked James in the eyes as she asked.

“Because… because Elizabeth will most likely tell you the same thing if you ask her,” answered James. “Plus, Charlotte’s… Charlotte’s like a bloodhound when it comes to anything sexual related. She’ll figure it out very quickly and… and she’ll be all over Elizabeth, asking her about every detail. I know I’m to blame, but I didn’t force her into doing anything.”

“Then why was Eleanor crying?”

“Because she saw Elizabeth and I having sex. She saw the whole thing and… she was devastated. She always believed that even though I learned of her infatuation towards me first, I never liked her. Now that I look back at it, I… I never did once indulge Eleanor. I always spoiled Elizabeth and that probably tore her apart. When she caught us in the act, it was… it was probably what finally broke her. That’s all there is to say. I don’t care if you believe me, I’m just happy… just happy that you gave me a chance to talk. Please, Reimi, tell Eleanor I’m sorry from the bottom of my heart.”

“You’ll get a chance to do that yourself,” Reimi said. She looked at James with an apathetic expression reminiscent of Cecelia before taking hold of his head once more. She planted a kiss on James forehead and quickly wrapped her arms around him before whispering in his ear. “I believe you.”

“R-really???” James asked completely surprised. “What… what suddenly made you believe?”

Reimi pulled away from the hug and looked at James once more. “I’ve been with a lot of men at one point in my life when I was younger. I’ve picked up when they are telling the truth,” Reimi answered. “Also, I’m just a servant. I hate to admit it, but reality is a harsh mistress. I have no say or right to complain with what you do to me or any of the other servants. Whether forced or willing, what you chose to do with Elizabeth is something I have no control over. In all honesty, with the way I acted, I should be the one beaten up right now, not you.”

“Reimi…”

“Don’t say anything and just accept that truth,” Reimi cut off James. “Answer me this at least: Did she enjoy it?”

“Immensely,” James answered with a smile. “I made every effort to make sure that she enjoyed it. There wasn’t a moment where she wasn’t the happy Elizabeth that you know and love.”

“That’s good to hear,” Reimi said as she hugged James and started to sniffle.

“Wh-what’s wrong?” James asked out of concern. He weakly wrapped his arms around Reimi to return her hug.

“Sometimes… there’s so much on my mind, I can’t quite see straight. It makes me lose my temper and I just blow up on people whether they deserve it or not,” Reimi answered. Tears were flowing out of her eyes as she continued to talk. “I have so many responsibilities. I know my worth is the reason your mother keeps me around despite of my personality. She’s taken so much from me, yet she still takes more in the form of torturing Celia, a friend so dear that she might as well be a sister. I worry so much about our future with every glimpse of the past that I recall.”

“Reimi…” said James. “I had no idea you were in so much pain. It might not amount to much now, but I promise you that I will do something about my mother. If there’s any information that we can use against her, please tell me.”

“I can’t. As much as I hate her, I’m still so afraid of her,” said Reimi. “If she gets wind of anything I tell you, she’ll hurt me by hurting Celia. I don’t want that.”

“Then I’ll just have to find it myself,” said James. He took hold of Reimi so that he could look her in the eyes. “Whatever happened in your past, I’ll make sure it stays in the past. Look forward to a bright future. Cross my heart and hope to die.”

Reimi said no more and simply pressed her lips against James. James was taken a little by surprise, but he quickly adjusted. He moved his hand to the back of Reimi’s head while the other took hold of her waist. Her beautifully built body was such a contrast to Charlotte’s that it almost felt completely foreign. Reimi wrapped her arms around James shoulders and she moaned into his mouth as they locked lips. Much like before, Reimi had a powerful sexual air about her. It made James weak, and his grip quickly loosened around her. Reimi noticed the euphoria James was in, making her break the kiss. She flashed a soft smile at him before speaking. “Still can’t handle a real woman, I see?” she teased.

“There’s the Reimi I know and love,” James teased back. “Do me a favor and be like this more often. It makes you infinitely more beautiful.”

“What you saw didn’t happen,” said Reimi with a furious blush on her slightly angry face. “And for the record, I kissed you because I thought you deserved a reward for telling the truth. If you think there was any other reason, you’re wrong.”

“Alright, alright,” James said with a chuckle as he attempted to stand. “We should meet up with Elizabeth and Vince, they must be worried sick about us. Besides, the two of us being all alone out here in the trees is kind of giving me the creeps.”

“Or much like how Vincent and Liz are watching the fireworks, we could watch them together from here,” Reimi suggested. “It could just be the two of us.”

“Is this… is this my second chance?” James asked eagerly.

“A-as if?! I just thought this would be a proper reward for telling the truth,” replied Reimi. “Besides, you’re in too much pain to do much moving anyway. Also, we need to come up with an excuse as to why you look like that.”

“I’ll just tell them that I fell down. There, problem solved!” said James jokingly. “But in all seriousness, if you want to watch the fireworks here, then that’s completely fine.”

“That’s not the only thing I… I mean… that’s not the only thing you want, right?” Reimi asked.

James smiled at Reimi’s little slip that she quickly covered up. He raised his hand and rubbed Reimi’s cheek tenderly. “By all means, Miss Walters, do what you wish with me.”

XXXXXXXXXX

The fireworks raged, bathing the night sky in an assortment of colors and occasionally lighting up the area where James and Reimi watched from. James however, could not concentrate on the spectacular display. He was busy struggling in an attempt to undo the binds that Reimi put him in with the use of her yukata’s obi. It was long enough that she managed to tie his hands and use what was left to blindfold him. At this point, James slightly regretted the fact that he said Reimi could do as she wishes. With her obi no longer keeping her yukata tied, James could only imagine how she looked from behind the blindfold. It was agonizing not being able to see her. He continued to gasp as he felt Reimi’s masterful hands stroke his member. Much like before, even though it had only been a few minutes, he was ready to explode. Reimi’s technique still proved too much for him to handle, and James jerked his body as his member twitched. He felt a sudden tightness and the pleasure intensified as his orgasm was put to a halt. James felt something snug tied around the base of his shaft. It didn’t take him long to realize that Reimi use another part of the obi to stall his orgasm. “Oh… Oh, God…” James managed to croak out.

“You think I’d let you cum just like that? It’s a good thing you’re big I guess, at least you can give a good first impression.” Reimi teased as she continued to tentatively stroke James. She did it in a slow rhythmic way that was practically forcing James’ seed to want nothing more than to exit his already agonizing balls. “If you can’t even last more than a few minutes with my hands, how do you think you’ll ever impress me to do anything else?”

“I don’t know!” James said desperately. “Please. Please! Just let me cum! Anymore of this and I’m going to go crazy!”

“Crazy you say?” Reimi asked mischievously.

James didn’t know what she was doing, but he could hear her shifting around. His heart quickly raced as he felt Reimi’s flesh engulf his left arm. James felt his shoulder in between two soft mounds that he could only assume were her breasts. Reimi’s breath was hot on his ear as she whispered naughty thoughts into his head. It sent James mind to the edges of his imagination as Reimi mentioned all the different things she could do with him if he could last just a few minutes longer. She spoke of the many ways she could use her mouth to grant pleasures that he wouldn’t even be able to comprehend or believe. Taking it even further, Reimi began to speak of the many positions James and her could do if they ever had sex. She emphasized her dancing prowess to him, boasting that she was flexible enough to do just about any position that he wanted. “Stop,” James managed to speak despite the bliss. His whole body quivered as he felt his orgasm build up to an insurmountable peak. He wanted to cum. He needed to release the contents of his aching balls badly. It was torture feeling his dick occasionally convulse from an attempt to release some of his pent up semen, the only thing keeping it from exiting being a tightly wrapped piece of cloth. As the pre-orgasm convulsions continued, James began to drool. He made inaudible noises as his body writhed in unbearable pleasure.

“You’re so cute,” Reimi said. “Do you really want to cum that badly?”

James could only nod. His mind could no longer process anything other than the pleasure he felt. All his attention was focused on releasing the payload that had waited long enough.

“Fine…” said Reimi. She lightly bit the top of James’ ear before she began to lick his lobe. As she did so, she loosened the fabric around the base of James’ shaft. What she saw and heard completely mesmerized her. James let out an animalistic moan as his seed finally shot out. Each thick and ropey stream was a foot long streamer that streaked into the air with astounding force. Reimi watched and paid full attention as one jet of baby batter exited from James’ dick right after the other. A good eleven or twelve spurts came out, flying through the air and liberally coating the grass as far as six feet away. Though it only lasted for about thirty seconds, Reimi saw the look on James’ face. She knew that it must have felt like an eternity to him. She quickly focused her attention from James’ face to his now flaccid penis. After that orgasm, she knew that there was no way he could go again. Just to make sure, Reimi took hold of his exhausted organ and attempted to stroke it. James jerked like someone had just shot him, his penis still overly sensitive. It was all Reimi needed to confirm that he was completely spent. “Did you like it?” she asked. She straddled him once more to remove her makeshift blindfold and bindings.

“Y-yeah…” James managed to say to his surprise. His eyes widened a little as he finally saw Reimi. Even though the yukata shielded most of it, her body was beautiful. It was the first time James actually managed to take a good look. In fact, it was even better than the time she danced for him on his celebration. James realized that at that time, he was too far away to fully appreciate the detail in her figure. He couldn’t help but keep staring as she fixed her outfit. Her arms and legs were slim and sculpted, displaying a very strong quality about them. She had a nice flat stomach that had good definition. Moving his gaze a little higher, James practically fainted. Though he could only see half of one, her breasts were beautiful. They were a nice round shape, resting on her chest in an unbelievably appetizing manner. He even managed to see half of her nipple before she adjusted the outfit to cover it. It was a proportionate size in regards to her breast, with a pretty pink color. James wished with all his might that his lower half would get excited, but it was all in vain. Reimi completely drained him and he could do little more than sit and watch as she dressed herself. “Not fair…” James said with a smile.

“You’ll get your chance,” said Reimi. “Anyway, let’s get a move on.”

“No,” James said. “Let’s meet up with them once the fireworks end. I just want a moment to rest.”

“As you wish,” said Reimi. She got off of James and sat next to him, resting her weight against his as they stared at the night sky ablaze with colors.
Xenon FAKKU Writer
Saucy.

Reimi truly is a tsundere through and through. I appreciate being able to see the sweet side of her much more, but that speaks volumes for her character. She has a great amount of depth and that's something I appreciate from all characters in your story. You could use the setting as a major excuse to just write empty one-shot lemons with character archetypes, but you give them a lot of psychological depth and back-story, and that's the reason I enjoy it so much.

Eleanor always seemed so cut and dry for respecting the rules, but this chapter emphasizes just how fickle and young she really is. She got NTR'd by her sister basically, so it's no surprise she is overcome with emotion and her mentality is depressive and torn. I hope we will be fortunate enough to see her consoled quickly by the young master.

Very well done this chapter, crazr. Very well done.
Xenon wrote...
Saucy.

Reimi truly is a tsundere through and through. I appreciate being able to see the sweet side of her much more, but that speaks volumes for her character. She has a great amount of depth and that's something I appreciate from all characters in your story. You could use the setting as a major excuse to just write empty one-shot lemons with character archetypes, but you give them a lot of psychological depth and back-story, and that's the reason I enjoy it so much.

Eleanor always seemed so cut and dry for respecting the rules, but this chapter emphasizes just how fickle and young she really is. She got NTR'd by her sister basically, so it's no surprise she is overcome with emotion and her mentality is depressive and torn. I hope we will be fortunate enough to see her consoled quickly by the young master.

Very well done this chapter, crazr. Very well done.

Well, thank you! That's quite the compliment and I honestly don't think I deserve it. Hahaha. In all honesty, I just write what feels... well... right. Sure some pre-planning goes into it, but I make a good chunk of it up as I go. I've never thought of my self as anything stellar, so such praise is really foreign to me. Anyway, I got a few finals tomorrow so I won't be able to write more or review your new submission until then. Thanks once again.
Woohoo, here's chapter 15! I cranked this out in two days as fast as I could before the familial problems came.Due to that, I've only proofread it once and it might have lots of spelling errors. Sorry if that's the case.

Also, still having issues with posting these recent chapters on the original post. Sorry about that too!

Without further ado, here's chapter 15!

Chapter 15: Resolution at the Beach House

Spoiler:
“So that is what transpired last night. Thank you for telling me, Young Master,” said Cecelia.

“Sit down, will you?” James told Cecelia as he leaned against the headboard of his bed. He motioned Cecelia to pull the curtains up after she refused his offer. James sighed as she tied the curtains to secure them. The early morning sun quickly flooded his room with a faint light. “You’re not mad at me?”

“Why would I be?” Cecelia asked as she faced James upon finishing her task. “I have no power over your actions. All I can hope for is that the actions you commit are done so out of benevolence.”

“That’s the reason I need you and Reimi to get everyone except the twins out of the house all day. Don’t come back until it’s really late at night. Can you do it?” James asked.

“Of course,” Cecelia assured him. “The house will be yours for the day. Please, Young Master, resolve this problem. It tortures me so to see Eleanor and Elizabeth fight.”

James chuckled a little at Cecelia’s words. “Even though I believe you, it’s hard to take you seriously if you always look like that,” he said with a smile. His smile quickly disappeared when he saw the expression on Cecelia’s face remain the same. “Never mind…” James said quietly.

“It is quite alright, you did not offend,” said Cecelia. “I will be on my way shortly to proceed with your plan. Is there anything else you require?”

“Yeah, I just really want your honest opinion. And to make sure you don’t lie, I’m going to make it an order,” said James. “Cecelia Estheim, I order you to tell me your true feelings about this question. Do you truly feel nothing after learning of what I have done with Elizabeth?”

“I…” Cecelia paused as she readied to answer. “I do not know how I feel about it. I am not angry or disappointed in you. I am also not afraid of the actions you might commit on me if you choose to abuse your power. In all honesty, I believe that I have been conditioned to feel nothing unless an action is committed on me. Even then, I feel nothing until said action, whether harmful or not, is finished. I am sorry if that is not the answer you wanted to hear.”

“Whatever my mother did, I can see it’s caused some damage,” said James. “I shouldn’t need anything else.”

“Then I shall take my leave,” said Cecelia.

James grabbed fistfuls of his sheets as Cecelia made her way towards the door. He looked at her with her back to him as she opened the door. James wasn’t quite sure why, but he felt the need to say something else. “Cecelia, wait,” said James.

Cecelia paused and turned to look at James. “What is it, Young Master?” she asked.

“When you became my personal maid,” James started. “I assume that you were supposed to be relieved of all other duties other than taking care of me, correct?”

“You would be correct,” Cecelia answered. “It was your mother’s decision that I keep all my other responsibilities as well. It is an attempt to make me miserable.”

“Is it working? Are you miserable?” James asked a little curious.

“When it began, I assumed that I would have been with all the extra work. Though I have developed a tolerance to the arduous tasks she has assigned to me, I was unsure how I would handle extra work added to my already busy schedule. What happened in the end however, was the last thing I ever expected. Being in your company is unlike any labor I have ever performed. I was introduced to something that I have not experienced in a long time. Your company… it fills me with joy I haven’t felt since my childhood and I know not why.”

James was surprised by Cecelia’s response. He would have never thought that he made a difference in Cecelia’s life. Her answer was so unexpected that he didn’t know what to do or say. The last thing he expected was for Cecelia to pour out some of her actual thoughts and feelings to him. He wasn’t even sure why she did reveal what she did. After a little more comprehending, it put a smile on James face when he realized that Cecelia enjoyed his company. It made him realize that what he was about to ask next was definitely a possibility. “Cecelia, I have a task for you.”

“Tell me your order, Young Master,” said Cecelia. “I shall have it taken care of immediately.”

“What I have isn’t an order, it’s a request. Cecelia Estheim, you are my personal maid, yet I rarely see you. Would you please spend more time with me? Like how you enjoy my company, I find yours pleasant,” said James. He quickly panicked when he realized what he had just said. “Shit! That sounded like a damn confession…” he thought. James thoughts were cut short when he saw the look on Cecelia’s face. Her gaze was locked on him with her eyes slightly wide and a subtle flush on her cheeks.

“You… you also find my company to be enjoyable?” Cecelia asked with an obviously flustered look.

“Yes, I do. And for that reason, I want you to spend more time with me,” said James. “I know you’re busy, but I’d really like for us to be closer. After all, our professional relationship dictates that we should be. It doesn’t have to be a long period of time, even a half an hour everyday will do.”

“While I do agree that we need to be better acquainted with each considering the relationship your father has forced upon us, I do not know if I will be able to make time for you every day,” said Cecelia. She had a serious nervousness to her tone that James did not miss. Even if he did, her expression clearly revealed how she was feeling internally. “I… I apologize.”

“Then I’ll make time for you,” said James. “I’m free until summer’s over so I’ll come visit you if I have to. One way or another, I want to spend more time with you. You are my personal maid. It’s insane that I rarely see you.”

“You cannot possibly do that, Young Master. That would mean that you would be in the presence of a commoner’s labor! With your status, you should never see the work of servants,” Cecelia said out of concern.

“I don’t care about that,” said James. “You don’t have to give me an answer now, just please consider what I’m asking you.”

“Yes,” Cecelia said to James surprise. She quickly bolted out of his room before James could say anything else to her. Cecelia was unsure as to why she just walked out without another word. She was even more unsure with why she said yes to James. Her mind was swirling with thoughts, all of which she could not comprehend. As she walked down the halls back to her and Reimi’s quarters, her blush had not subsided.

“Alright, I got something planned to get everyone other than James and the twins out of the house. I told him to do whatever it takes to get Eleanor back to her normal self, so this whole situation should be taken care of by…” Reimi paused upon turning around and seeing Cecelia’s face. “What’s wrong?”

“The Young Master… he asked me to spend more time with him,” Cecelia answered.

“That’s great!” said Reimi. “Why do you look so concerned about it?”

“Reimi, I am not like you!” said Cecelia. “I am very inept at socializing. I am even more so when it involves the Young Master.”

“The only reason that would be is…” Reimi paused as she came to a revelation. A wide green appeared on her face as she looked at Cecelia. “You like him, don’t you?”

“What? That is preposterous. Servants should not fall in love with their masters,” said Cecelia.

“That might be true, but that’s not answering my question,” Reimi replied. “You’re just saying they shouldn’t fall in love. But you already have, haven’t you?”

“I…” Cecelia said unsure of what to say. Her blush became even more apparent and a look of desperation appeared on her face.

“Oh my God, you totally have a thing for him!” Reimi said. “I can’t wait to tell Charlotte.”

“Do not even begin with such jokes!” Cecelia exclaimed.

“So when did it happen?” Reimi asked extremely curious. She sat her nervous friend down so that she could feel a little more relaxed.

“It was Saturday of last week,” Cecelia answered, “when he took me with him to the city. He was so genuine and tried everything he could to make me smile. Then, he was concerned for me when Lady Sorrowsworn hurt me. He is constantly trying to treat me as a person rather than a servant. It reminds me of how Master Sorrowsworn treats us.”

“You always did have a soft spot for Master Sorrowsworn,” said Reimi. “With his son now acting exactly like him as well as having the benefit of youth, you’ve been smitten. Oh, Celia, you’re so precious.”

“This is no joke, Reimi. I do not even know if what I feel is love,” said Cecelia. “I know of the sexual encounters he has had with Charlotte as well as the ones with you. Even so, I feel no jealousy.”

“You’ve always been an odd one, Celia. Expressing your emotions is hard for you to do,” said Reimi. “All I can say is that fate has a funny way of working things out. So with that in mind, if you two are going to spend more time with each other, try to act like a normal girl.”

“I shall do my best,” said Cecelia. “What have I gotten myself into?”

“Something great,” answered Reimi. “You need more intimate company other than Charlotte and me. Anyway, let’s get you to concentrate on something else so that you stop worrying.”

“Agreed, let us proceed with the Young Master’s plan,” said Cecelia.

Reimi grabbed Cecelia by her shoulders and pulled her in for a comforting hug. She helped with Cecelia’s outfit for their outing with James’ friends before putting on her own. With the preparations ready, Reimi opened the door to their quarters and motioned for Cecelia to exit first. “After you,” she said with a lovely smile.

XXXXXXXXXX

Eleanor sat quietly on a desk that was in front of a window. She stared at the dancing plant as it continued to move from the sunlight it was receiving. She laid the side of her head flat on the desk along with both of her arms. A heavy sigh exited from her as she moved the artificial foliage enough so that it was under the shadow of one of the curtains. It quickly stopped moving and was soon lifeless in just a matter of seconds. After watching its demise caused by her, Eleanor stood up and observed her quarters. She understood why Cecelia put her in a different room than her sister. In fact, if Cecelia had not slept with her for the night, Eleanor knew that she would have never calmed down. She was thankful for Cecelia’s consideration. It did however, make her wonder about Elizabeth. How did she sleep? After all, she hated being alone. Eleanor could only assume that Reimi must have kept her company when they got home last night. Suddenly, a thought of James keeping Elizabeth company popped into her head. She began to snivel and her tears were renewed. She curled up in a fetal position as she sat on the chair, burying her head in her knees in an attempt to purge the thoughts. Unfortunately, she could not banish them and she continued to cry, soaking the loose fitting blue pajamas she was wearing with her own tears.

Time passed by at an agonizing pace. Though it felt like hours had passed by, it had been no more than twenty minutes. Eleanor was unsure why Cecelia had stopped visiting her as of this morning. She felts so alone as she sat on the chair. Realizing this only made her cry even more as she made her way towards her bed. She felt like she was a bird in a cage, being punished for not having done anything wrong. She wrapped herself tightly in her sheets, curling up and hugging one of the many pillows that surrounded her. Suddenly, a knock on her door caused her to snap out of her depressed state. She wiped her tears as best she could and faced the door to her quarters. “Y-yes?” she said almost in a whisper. “Sissy… is that… is that you?”

“No, it’s me,” James said as he opened the door. “Eleanor, please stop being this way. It pains me to see you like this.”

“Where’s Sissy? I don’t… I don’t want to talk to you,” said Eleanor.

“She’s not here. It’s only you, me, and your sister in the house,” James answered.

“Then… then go bother my sister if you need anything,” Eleanor said coldly. “I know I don’t mean much to you.”

“Well, Elizabeth’s asleep, so it’s just you and me for the next few hours,” said James. “Why would you say you mean nothing to me? You mean the world to me. It pains me to see you the way you are.”

“Stop it… you’re… your lying… I just know it!” Eleanor said. He tears were renewed and she continued to cry. She turned away from James and buried herself in the pillows and sheets. “Just leave me alone…”

“I can’t do that. This isn’t just for me, this is for your sister too,” said James as he approached the bed. He sat at the foot and continued to speak. “She knows you’re angry at her and she can’t stop crying. Reimi had to spend all night comforting her like Cecelia did for you. Don’t you see how much the two of you love each other? You two have such a strong connection that whatever one of you feels, the other feels it too.”

“I don’t care about that… Just… just go away…” Eleanor replied.

“What I loved about the Eleanor I used to know was that she was a loving and selfless person,” said James. “She’d do anything to make sure her sister was happy just like how her sister would do anything to make her happy.”

“But… but why should I be the only one trying to make it better?” Eleanor said. She poked her head out of her fortress of sheets and pillows to look at James. He face was puffy from her tears. “It’s not… it’s not even my fault! Why am I always the one who has to do the hard part?”

“Because you’re the older sibling,” James said as he moved some of the pillows aside. He lay down next to Eleanor and pressed his chest against her back. She was taken by surprise, but she did not resist. James wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into a comforting hug. “I had a sister. I don’t know where she’s at since she ran away, but she really liked me. We would often get into fights, but she would always comfort me afterwards. The week before she left, I asked her why she would always forgive and forget. She said it was because she was the older sibling. She said it was hard to do, but it was her responsibility. Some of us are born with certain responsibilities, Eleanor. Though we don’t need to acknowledge them, they will always be there. My sister knew this, and I think you should too.”

“Did… did you… love your sister?” Eleanor asked. She rolled herself so that she was facing James.

“I did,” said James. He couldn’t help but stare into her gorgeous sapphire eyes. Though it seemed wrong to say, James thought that this was the most beautiful he had ever seen Eleanor. Something about her emotional state made her appear more appealing. “I loved her very much. Though I was usually angry at first, I would always feel sad. But with every time she asked for my forgiveness or forgave me, I always felt better. In fact, I would even say that it made our relationship stronger.”

“R-really?”

“Yes, Eleanor. Siblings shouldn’t fight, they should love each other,” said James as he rubbed Eleanor’s cheek. “So please, when you’re feeling less selfish, go talk to her.”

“O-okay…” said Eleanor. “But… but before I go be the good older sister, can… can I be selfish for a little bit longer?”

“Take as long as you need,” said James. He released Eleanor from the confines of his arms and resituated one of the pillows so that he was in a more comfortable position. He took a deep breath as he lay on his back. As he did so, it didn’t take long for James to close his eyes. He felt so relaxed that he decided he would just sleep and keep Eleanor company until she was ready. His relaxation was quickly put to a halt when he felt Eleanor rustle underneath the sheets and press her body against his. “What’s the matter?” James asked.

“I wanted to do one last selfish thing,” Eleanor answered. She leaned in and kissed James on the lips to his surprise. After a few minutes, she broke the kiss and couldn’t look James in the eye. She slowly panned her head up to see that he was also blushing much like her. Without any words, they continued to kiss. Eleanor took James’ hand and placed it on her hip. She began to moan as James kissed her a little more aggressively while rubbing the side of her hip in unison. Instinctively, James moved his other hand to the top button of Eleanor’s pajama top. He expertly undid each button with one hand and quickly shifted himself from lying on his back to his side. When he had undone enough to easily fit his hand under her shirt, James did so. He took a hold of her left breast, familiarizing his palm with its soft and undeniably warm texture. “Ah!” Eleanor moaned. It caused a break in their kiss to both of their disappointment.

“I’m sorry…” said James.

“No, keep going,” said Eleanor. She took action and got on top of James, now lying on him. She pressed his lips against James once more and they continued their lovely lip lock. At this point, Eleanor moved one of her hands to the back of James head for a better hold while the other finished unbuttoning the rest of her top to give James easier access. She moaned into his mouth as James slipped his hand into her pajama bottoms and squeezed her petite rump through her white cotton panties. The feeling caused her to weaken and she fell on James, resting her weight on top of his body.

“Are you okay?” James asked.

“That felt… wonderful,” said Eleanor disregarding James’ question. “My whole body… it’s… it’s tingling.”

Eleanor’s words were like a shot of adrenaline. James felt his lower half become restless in an instant as he became hard. As he stared at Eleanor’s chest that was displayed to him via her unbuttoned top, he rolled so that they switched positions. James began to kiss Eleanor downwards, starting from her cheeks and working his way down to her neck. With each kiss, Eleanor responded with an appropriate sigh or moan. With her hair down and her voice being so similar to her sister, James would have never been able to tell them apart if he didn’t notice that they had different colored eyes. Both of them were reacting the exact same way to the pleasure that they felt. James took it upon himself once more to put Eleanor’s pleasure before his. Much like Elizabeth, he was going to make it memorable for all the right reasons. He had a feeling something like this would happen today. It made him happy that he was prepared and ready for the occasion. “Are you okay with this?” James made sure to have proper consent.

“Yes,” said Eleanor with a soft smile. “Actually, can I play with it? I saw you use your mouth and hands to play with Elizabeth. That means I can do the same with mine, right?”

“Is she serious?! Is she offering to give me head?!” James thought to himself in utter disbelief. “Sure,” he said with little hesitation. He stood on the bed and pulled his pants down. He was slightly concerned when he saw the look on Eleanor’s face. “Are you sure about this? You don’t have to force yourself, Eleanor.”

Eleanor shook her head and focused her gaze on James’ member. “Yes, I’m sure,” she said. She quickly wrapped her petite hand around his shaft. James could tell that it was the first time she had ever done this. Her hands were focused less on pleasure and more on curiosity. That however, didn’t stop James from moaning. Eleanor’s smooth hands felt quite lovely as they encircled his girth. Her strokes were slow and clumsy, yet her inexperience somehow made James feel even better. Eleanor let go for a moment when she felt James’ member pulse. “It’s twitching,” she said.

“That’s because you’re really good,” James encouraged her. “Why don’t you try using your mouth?”

“I… I don’t know how. Plus… plus I might not be… not be any good at it,” Said Eleanor obviously embarrassed.

“Well, you can start with just licking it,” said James. “Plus, if it’s you, I doubt I’ll have any complaints as to whether it feels bad or not.”

“O-okay…” Eleanor said with smile. She opened her inviting mouth and stuck her tongue out, slowly brining it towards James’ cockhead. As the tip of her tongue touched the head of his organ, both felt a surge of pleasure. Unlike James’ however, Eleanor’s came from having such a familiar yet foreign shape touch her mouth. She clamped down around James head, her lips locked similar to a child sucking a teat. As she sucked, Eleanor swirled her tongue in a circular motion. Her hands were now both stroking James at a more desirable pace. After a little while, Eleanor paused for a moment to look at James. “Am I… am I doing okay?”

“Yeah,” said James. “In fact, you’re doing so well that I want to pay you back.”

“Huh? Wh-what do you mean? I’ve just gotten started,” said Eleanor a little confused.

“Get on your knees and lean against the headboard,” James told Eleanor. “Don’t worry so much about me, after all, aren’t you the one who’s supposed to be acting selfish right now?”

“I guess… if… if you say so…” Eleanor said shyly. She crawled her way towards the bed’s headboard, bringing a few pillows with her. Once she reached it, she propped some against the wood and leaned against them. Eleanor got on her knees and turned to face James. “Is… is this okay? It’s kind of… kind of embarrassing.”

Even in the loose fitting pajama bottoms, James could trace the beautiful contour of Eleanor’s appetizing ass. He got instantly harder with every second he spent staring at it. “Move your butt a little,” said James.

“You mean… shake it?” Eleanor asked now obviously beat red.

“Don’t be so embarrassed, Eleanor, you’ve got a beautiful butt. It’s actually a bigger shame if you don’t move it back and forth a little,” James assured her.

“Okay,” Eleanor replied with a little more confidence. She swayed her hips from side to side, causing James eyes to intently follow her back side. “Is this okay?”

“It’s prefect,” said James. He said nor more and approached Eleanor to her surprise. James peeled of her bottoms, loving how easily they slid down her legs and hit the bed. He quickly tossed them aside and refocused his attention on Eleanor’s rump. James took note of how Eleanor seemed even more restless now that the only thing keeping her privates from his eyes was her tight fitting white cotton panties. Though she looked quite flustered, she was more excited and eager than anything else. James took hold of her panties and looked at Eleanor’s flushed face. “May I take them off?” he asked.

Eleanor said nothing and simply nodded her head. She tried to speak, but she knew no words to say. Instead, she just let James slide them off of her. Her lower area felt a little cold with nothing covering her. Her biggest worry however, was that James didn’t like what he saw. Her negative thoughts were quickly destroyed when he felt something wet brush across her nether region. The sensation was unlike any she had felt, causing her to moan quite loudly. Eleanor inspected what it was and quickly noticed that James had his face buried between her legs. She felt another wave of pleasure as his tongue continuously licked her, making her take in deep breaths. Eleanor covered her mouth to stifle her loudest moan yet as she felt something spread her lower lips. Upon turning around once again, she noticed that James had placed his hands on either side of her cheeks. The delightful soft feeling that was invading her womanhood was James tongue. It danced inside of her, causing her to grip the top of the headboard tightly. Just when Eleanor though it couldn’t feel any better, her body quaked as she felt James fingers now playing with something else. He was now gently rubbing her clit. “Oh… my…” Eleanor managed to voice.

“Is something wrong?” James asked.

Eleanor could feel his breath hot on her womanhood. With how close he was to her, the sound of his voice caused a lovely tingling sensation to travel up her spine. “No, keep going,” Eleanor said anxiously. “I’m… I’m feeling as if something inside me wants to burst.”

“That’s good,” James said with a smile. He quickly continued his assault on Eleanor’s pussy, causing a flood of her tasty nectar to pour out. Her childish voice echoed through his ears, urging him to continue until she reached orgasm. James concluded that with how she was panting and moaning, she didn’t have much more left. He took enjoyment at admiring her pleasure ridden face as his mouth worked wonders. He could see that Eleanor was struggling to hold on to the headboard, occasionally losing her grip and having to reposition. With how close she was, James redoubled his efforts. He put his hands to either side of her lower lips and spread them apart. Then, with the goal to make Eleanor’s first orgasm be one of the best she’s had, James lashed his tongue violently against her clit before moving it to drill her obviously wanting vagina.

“Oh, God!” Eleanor managed to squeak before her walls tightened around James tongue. She dug her fingers into the headboard and pressed her body against the pillows as a mighty orgasm travelled across her body. It made her senses numb and she felt her mind go blank as it continued to echo through her small frame. After over a minute, Eleanor let out a deep breath as she rested her entire weight against the bed’s headboard. A little drool escaped her lips which she wiped on the pillow.

“Did you like that?” James asked.

“Yes…” Eleanor said exhausted. She turned her head to see James member standing at attention and waiting for its turn at some action. It made her immediately begin to search the pocket of her unbuttoned top. Once she felt it, Eleanor produced a condom from her top. “I saw that you used that to please Lizzy,” she said as he pointed at James member. She handed him the condom and propped herself against the headboard once again. “Can you do the same for me?”

James took the condom without hesitation. He swiftly put it on and lined his cock with Eleanor’s eager snatch. Before her penetrated her, he took one final pause. “This is going to hurts,” he warned Eleanor. “Are you sure about this?”

“I’m positive,” Eleanor answered.

“Then I’m going to make you a woman,” said James. He pushed in and was immediately greeted by walls so tight that only Elizabeth could compare to. He looked down to see blood dripping down Eleanor’s leg. “Are you okay?” he asked Eleanor out of concern.

“Ow…” was Eleanor’s only response.

“Relax a little,” said James as he leaned next to her. He kissed her neck from behind, trailing his pecks up to her ear. “Just relax a little and let me in. It’ll feel good real soon.”

“O-Okay!” Eleanor managed to say.

“This will feel good. I guarantee it,” James assured her. He moved one of his hands towards Eleanor’s nice and flat stomach, dragging it across her skin until he reached one of her breasts. James gently massaged her small lump in the palm of his hand, pinching her nipple every so often. His other hand moved to fondle her other breast. Unlike the one which he fondled from beneath her top, James fondled Eleanor’s other breast from above her top. He heard her moan and loosen up a little as the two different sensations overwhelmed her. James pushed a little more of his raging meat into her as he kissed and licked the back of Eleanor’s neck to loosen her up even more. When he had gotten her to relax some more, he fit all of him that Eleanor’s womanhood would allow. He paused for a moment, letting Eleanor become a little more familiar with the feeling. Unlike Elizabeth, Eleanor was still in pain. It made him realize that he had to take her even slower than her sister.

When the look of pain was less evident in her face, James pulled out until only his head was inside of her. She let out a cry of pain as James slowly inserted himself inside her again. He was battling his wits to not go as fast as possible with how irresistibly tight she was. But, with her pleasure in mind, James continued his slow thrusts. Luckily for him, after a few minutes, his patience finally paid off. As he pulled out, he saw Eleanor push against him, burying him once more inside of her. “Everything okay, Eleanor?” he asked her with a playful smile.

“It hurts a little, but it feels really good,” answered Eleanor. “Please keep going.”

“Of course,” said James. He thrust into her at a more rhythmic pace. With each thrust, Eleanor’s cries of pain became moans of pleasure. It took just a few minutes more before she closed her eyes and smiled, now timing her movements with James. Her little action made what was already a mind blowing sensation feel out of this world. James thrust a little harder, putting more of a grip on her breasts as he fondled them. This only elicited an even lovelier moan from Eleanor, causing James to bite the side of her neck softly. He slowed a little after realizing what he had just done. He was quickly surprised when he felt Eleanor’s arm reach behind him to take hold of his head. She did not mind the bite at all.

“Harder,” she said as she turned James head to face hers. Their eyes were locked as they continued to feel the pleasure. “Bite me harder. Thrust faster. Make me feel better.”

Her words were like a powerful drug. James couldn’t believe what he had just heard that it took his mind a good thirty seconds to process it. When he did, he went crazy. He pressed his chest against Eleanor’s back, pinning her against the headboard with only the pillow to cushion her. James moved his hands to where Eleanor’s were on the headboard. He interlocked their fingers and he began to pound into her with relentless force. Eleanor reached back and took hold of his head, directing it to her neck. James did not hesitate, biting her supple flesh. He dug his teeth into her, but made sure that he would not draw blood or leave a noticeable mark. The bed was now creaking loudly as James ravaged Eleanor’s womanhood. After a few minutes, he heard a continuous thud as he realized that his frantic movements had actually moved the bed so that the headboard would hit the wall with each thrust. He was happy that the house was empty; otherwise, the noise would have caused quite the commotion.

“Oh, God! Oh God!!!” Eleanor exclaimed through pleasured sighs. “I… I can’t take much more!”

“M-me too!” James grunted as he continued. Eleanor pulled him in for a kiss and their tongues danced for a good while before she could finally take no more. James eyes rolled back as He felt Eleanor’s walls tighten to the point that he couldn’t believe he wasn’t crushed. She came hard, breaking their kiss and biting the pillow that she propped herself on. Similarly, James felt his dick explode into its rubber prison with such a force that he lost track of himself for a moment. He gripped Eleanor’s ass and thrust, letting a few more strands explode inside her before pulling out and removing the condom. He unleashed the rest of his load on Eleanor’s irresistible butt, causing her to moan in ecstasy at its warmth. Some of the salvos even went as far as Eleanor’s back, staining her top with his contributions. When they both reached the end of their orgasm, Eleanor turned to face James. She jumped at him with a hug, taking both of them down so that they were both lying on the bed with her on top of him. “Enjoy yourself?” James asked her.

“Very much so,” she answered. She laid her head on James chest and closed her eyes. “I think I’ve been selfish long enough.”

“So, you’re going to talk to your sister?” James asked another question.

“Yes. But before that, I think I need a short nap,” she said. “Oh, and a shower too.”

“We can take the nap now and the shower later,” said James. “Or would your prefer it the other way around?”

“Let’s take the shower now,” said Eleanor. “That way, I can have a little more fun with you.”
Xenon FAKKU Writer
Well, that was sweet, and indeed quite erotic for Eleanor. She seems to have a preference for a more rough style of play, even being inexperienced.

That aside, I'm very happy things seem to be cheering up for her. I hope the two sisters will make up soon and provide our hero with a much desired threesome. I'm sure your mind is running wild with ideas. Things are progressing very nicely so far.

In regards to the status of the chapter, there was indeed a larger presence of typos and errors. I'm sure you'll pick up on them with a proper read-through, but I counted more than a handful or two. Take your time when reading over it and fix what you can.

I hope it won't be too long before you can submit the next chapter, but I hope even more that the situation you've fallen into will resolve itself and you find your privileges returned.

Splendidly done once again, crazr.
Xenon wrote...
Well, that was sweet, and indeed quite erotic for Eleanor. She seems to have a preference for a more rough style of play, even being inexperienced.

That aside, I'm very happy things seem to be cheering up for her. I hope the two sisters will make up soon and provide our hero with a much desired threesome. I'm sure your mind is running wild with ideas. Things are progressing very nicely so far.

In regards to the status of the chapter, there was indeed a larger presence of typos and errors. I'm sure you'll pick up on them with a proper read-through, but I counted more than a handful or two. Take your time when reading over it and fix what you can.

I hope it won't be too long before you can submit the next chapter, but I hope even more that the situation you've fallen into will resolve itself and you find your privileges returned.

Splendidly done once again, crazr.

Yeah I expected as much with how fast I got this cranked out. I still gotta edit chapter 12 too. I'll get it done when I get it done, haha. It's most likely going to be after my gf reads it. She's my unofficial editor. Thanks as always, Xen.
Xenon FAKKU Writer
crazr wrote...
Yeah I expected as much with how fast I got this cranked out. I still gotta edit chapter 12 too. I'll get it done when I get it done, haha. It's most likely going to be after my gf reads it. She's my unofficial editor. Thanks as always, Xen.

My pleasure. That must be pretty neat to have your gf act as your editor on the side. Has she been helpful to you through this ordeal? Don't feel pressured to say more than you want to, but I'll be sending warm wishes your way, for what they're worth.
My pleasure. That must be pretty neat to have your gf act as your editor on the side. Has she been helpful to you through this ordeal? Don't feel pressured to say more than you want to, but I'll be sending warm wishes your way, for what they're worth.

She has, actually. She gives good advice as well as ideas and does a great job with finding typos. I posted chapter 12 and 14 before she read it which is why they have typos. 12's been edited, I've just yet to re-upload it. Now, if you meant has she been helpful in a naughty way, then yes, she has. I've known my gf for close to half a decade now, so it's easy to get her restless and raunchy while she's reading.

EDIT: Also, the wishes are nice. I'd also like to say that things are looking up. Seems that there's an argument in the house whether I should be punished so my privileges come and go depending on the situation. How odd...
Xenon FAKKU Writer
crazr wrote...
She has, actually. She gives good advice as well as ideas and does a great job with finding typos. I posted chapter 12 and 14 before she read it which is why they have typos. 12's been edited, I've just yet to re-upload it. Now, if you meant has she been helpful in a naughty way, then yes, she has. I've known my gf for close to half a decade now, so it's easy to get her restless and raunchy while she's reading.

EDIT: Also, the wishes are nice. I'd also like to say that things are looking up. Seems that there's an argument in the house whether I should be punished so my privileges come and go depending on the situation. How odd...

Well, it's great to know that she's helpful as an editor, and even as...inspiration? But, I was asking about through your ordeal, as in helping you with this familial issue.

Just keep thinking positive, and from personal experience, things go much better for you if you take the high road, assume responsibility, and bite your tongue, even if you think things are unfair.
Well, it's great to know that she's helpful as an editor, and even as...inspiration? But, I was asking about through your ordeal, as in helping you with this familial issue.

Just keep thinking positive, and from personal experience, things go much better for you if you take the high road, assume responsibility, and bite your tongue, even if you think things are unfair.

Good news, I managed to sort it out so I'm back! Not that that's saying much since I'm usually busy, but hey. As for my ordeal, of course she has! I turn to her for advice even before I turn to my family. I was pretty unstable on the day my shit got taken and she kept me together. Oddly enough, she gave similar advice, Xen.
Xenon FAKKU Writer
crazr wrote...
Good news, I managed to sort it out so I'm back! Not that that's saying much since I'm usually busy, but hey. As for my ordeal, of course she has! I turn to her for advice even before I turn to my family. I was pretty unstable on the day my shit got taken and she kept me together. Oddly enough, she gave similar advice, Xen.

Haha, well that's good to hear! She seems like a sensible lady and, consequently, quite the catch.

Great that things got sorted. I'll be heavily awaiting your next chapter once you find the time to write it out.
Hey, guys! Sorry, but I have no update for the story today, just an update on my life. To please my parents, I have actually gotten a better job. The problem with it is that it's a seasonal. So until I can guarantee that I can keep it, I'll be working two jobs! Such is the pressure of living with parents who built themselves from nothing. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I won't know whether I can keep this better job until January. Plus, I have to deal with school until December so I only get about 7 hours of the day to myself. If you thought updates were slow now, they'll get even slower! But come January, everything should be sorted out and everyone should be happy. Please be patient with me and I do apologize...

Thank you!
Xenon FAKKU Writer
crazr wrote...
Hey, guys! Sorry, but I have no update for the story today, just an update on my life. To please my parents, I have actually gotten a better job. The problem with it is that it's a seasonal. So until I can guarantee that I can keep it, I'll be working two jobs! Such is the pressure of living with parents who built themselves from nothing. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I won't know whether I can keep this better job until January. Plus, I have to deal with school until December so I only get about 7 hours of the day to myself. If you thought updates were slow now, they'll get even slower! But come January, everything should be sorted out and everyone should be happy. Please be patient with me and I do apologize...

Thank you!

I was just wondering how things were working on your end. I realized this story hadn't updated in a while.

Don't worry so much, it's good to hear from you and I hope things will mellow out for you soon and become more clear. Feel free to use the time in the day that you do have for yourself to do as you see fit to keep yourself sane.

That said, I'm sorry to hear you'll be busy until January, because we are intending to host the winter contest again this December. If you can manage it, it would be great to see a submission from you.

Give it some thought, and best of luck in these coming months.
I was able to keep my promise! Here's the latest addition to this story. Honestly, I didn't think I was going to keep this January promise with how close I was cutting it. Anyway, I've settled in to a more comfortable and much less abusive job that pays better. Though updates won't be coming out by the week, readers can expect them to come out a little bit more often. (I hope, haha) Anyway, I've proofread this a few times, but I feel I might have still missed some errors.

Chapter 16: The Restless Ride Home

Spoiler:
“So… what do you think happened?” Reimi asked as she sat on her bed. She watched Cecelia pack clothes and contemplated about packing her own.

“I do not know,” Cecelia answered. She neatly folded all of her garments and placed them in her suitcase. “I can only assume that it must have been successful. Both Eleanor and Elizabeth looked quite gleeful when I came upon them earlier today.”

“Really? That’s great to hear,” said Reimi. She leaned back so that she was lying on her bed. A smile appeared on her face as she stared at the ceiling. “So where are they now?”

“They are both with the Young Master.”

“And where is he?”

“He is thanking his friends for their company and saying goodbye to them as we speak,” Cecelia answered. “I suggest you start packing your belongings. We will be leaving in an hour or two and you brought more than double the amount of clothes and supplies that I did.”

Reimi sat up and looked at Cecelia. “Actually, about that… could you pack my things for me?” she asked as nicely as possible.

Cecelia gave Reimi a good long glance. Their eyes were locked for a good ten seconds before Cecelia finally spoke. “No,” she said before continuing to pack.

“I can never tell what you’re thinking with that same damn look on your face,” Reimi said with a sigh. “If you keep that up, your face will end up frozen with that look.”

“Impossible,” said Cecelia. She packed the last of her belongings before closing her suitcase. “You know I do not believe in such tall tales. Besides, the expressions I display on my countenance are not for you to decide.”

“I know you don’t, I’m just teasing,” said Reimi. She stretched and yawned before closing her eyes. “These last few days have been fun, but all good things must come to an end, I guess.”

“You will have another chance to go to the beach or some other place of entertainment soon enough,” said Cecelia. “Maybe next time, Charlotte can accompany us.”

“That’d be nice. The three of us haven’t had the opportunity to spend quality time with each other in over a year,” said Reimi. “One of us is always busy, and they always get left out. Let’s make sure we have plenty of fun the next time we’re all together. We should bring our subordinates too.”

“If that is the case, there will be six of us,” said Cecelia. “I do not think Lady Sorrowsworn would ever allow six of the house-help to be off at one time, especially not if three of them are heads of maid wings.”

“She might not, but you can bet that Master Sorrowsworn will be completely fine with it,” Reimi said hopefully. “He might have problems to sort out right now, but he’s not completely powerless to Lady Sorrowsworn.”

“I hope you are correct,” said Cecelia. “I must begin packing the twins’ luggage. I wish you the best of luck with your luggage, Reimi.”

“Wait,” Reimi said. She sat up to halt Cecelia from leaving. “You’ll pack their clothes but not mine? What’s your problem?”

“Reimi we have sheltered them so well that they still act like children,” said Cecelia. She opened the door and faced Reimi, saying some final words. “They do not even quite look their age. You, on the other hand, are an adult in both body and mind. You are quite capable of packing your own luggage. Not only that, but you brought more clothing than the three of us and have even more due to your extravagant spending. Were you not the one who said I needed to relax?”

“Ugh…” said Reimi. “Using my own words against me is a cruel trick, Celia. Fine, go help the twins. Not like I need your help anyway.”

“Thank you for understanding,” said Cecelia.

“Yeah, yeah…” Reimi said regretfully as she finally left her bed to take care of her possessions.

XXXXXXXXXX

“Well, James, we’ll see you next time,” said John. Him and the rest of the boys stood at the front of the estate, bidding their final farewells as their respective rides waited patiently for them. “It was fun! Sorry you couldn’t go clubbing with us.”

“James already knows that we’re not the most reliable friends,” said Charles. “All he needs to know is that we’ll be there for him through thick and thin when he really needs us.”

“I know, guys” said James. “You have fun with the rest of your summers. I’m sure we’ll meet up plenty of times more before it ends.”

“That you can count on,” said John. “Besides, our families’ partnerships pretty much means that we’ll be seeing each other for a good chunk of our lives.”

“You bet,” said Jordan. He looked at Vincent and smiled. “So even if you’re not completely fond of us, you best get used to us!”

They all laughed at Jordan’s tease to Vincent before he finally decided to speak. “I have no problems with it,” Vincent said. “That means I’ve got all the time in the world to turn you three into gentlemen.”

They all laughed once more at Vincent’s joke before they all went their separate ways. James bid them one last farewell and wave before encouraging Eleanor and Elizabeth to do the same as they stood behind him quietly. They were a little hesitant to wave to the others, but they had no problem with waving to Vincent. “You two really like him, don’t you?” James asked.

“He’s nice!” said Elizabeth. “He took me to the fireworks and he bought me things while we were together.”

“Elizabeth!” Eleanor said. “You never told me of this. Asking Master James is bad enough as it is, but asking Master Vincent as well?”

“Sorry…” Elizabeth said sadly.

“It’s alright, Lizzy,” said James. “But Eli’s right, you need to not be so carefree sometimes, okay?”

“Okay…”

“Good. Now why don’t the three of us head back inside?” James asked. They did so, making their way back to the estate. As Elizabeth unpredictably rushed ahead of them, James noticed that Eleanor had a very obvious smile on her face. “Why so happy?” he asked with a smile of his own.

“That was the first time you sided with me, Master James,” she said joyfully.

“If I’m going to be constantly around you two, it’s best that I treat both you and your sister in a similar manner, El.”

“Thank you.”

James smile only grew wider at her gratitude. “You’ve been calling me Master James an awful lot since yesterday. Not only that, but you’ve been referring to Cecelia as Sissy and aren’t caring about me calling you Eli. It’s like you’re a whole new you!” said James.

Eleanor blushed furiously. “Is it… is it bothersome?”

“Why would I find it bothersome?” said James. He couldn’t resist how cute Eleanor looked and he leaned in to give her forehead a kiss. She was so dumbstruck that all she could do was stare at him. James poked her nose and it took her by surprise. “Smile button,” he said. It caused Eleanor to produce a very soft and innocent smile.

“C’mon you two, you’re taking so long!” Elizabeth whined as she stood at the entrance of the estate. “And no fair that Eli gets a kiss, I want one too!”

James could only laugh at Elizabeth’s words as he approached her. “Where would you like it?” he asked.

“The same place as Eli’s!” she said enthusiastically.

“As you wish,” said James. He leaned in to kiss Elizabeth, but was taken by surprise.

Elizabeth stood on her toes and raised her head, making James kiss connect with her lips. “Tricked you!” she said with a wide grin. “That puts me one step ahead of my sister!”

“Lizzy, you little devil!” said Eleanor. “You’re going to pay for that!”

“Help me, Master James! Eli’s angry at me!” exclaimed Elizabeth as Eleanor chased her into the house.

James couldn’t help but laugh as he entered as well. He left the two to chase each other down the hall, their lovely voices echoing through the house, filling it with laughter. “They seem to be quite happy,” James heard a voice to his left. He turned to see Cecelia, carrying too many bags for her own good.

“Don’t strain yourself,” said James. He hurried towards her and helped carry some of the bags.

“This is unacceptable,” said Cecelia as she tried to hold on to all the luggage. “It is not your place to be carrying any of these.”

“As much as I love our little arguments, I’d really prefer if we don’t have one right now over who is and isn’t allowed to carry suitcases,” said James. “You want that laughter to continue, right? I think it’d be best if Eleanor and Elizabeth didn’t see us get into one of our petty arguments.”

Cecelia remained quiet for a short moment before a faint smile formed on her face. She began to laugh very softly which took James by complete surprise. “We always argue over the most ridiculous things,” she said. “If we truly are to build a bond as strong as your father’s and head maid Catherine’s, the arguments need to cease.”

“Who are you and what have you done with my stone-faced Cecelia?” said James now laughing as well. “This is what I mean. We need to spend more time with each other. Don’t you agree?”

“I suppose… I suppose, I do,” said Cecelia. Her smile was still present and she had a tough time looking James in the eyes. She did not want him to see the blush that was slowly and inevitably appearing on her face. With a little concentration, she composed herself and looked at James face to face. Her smile was still present as she talked. “Thank you, Young Master. I am pleased to see that your love for the twins has made them happy. I hope you continue to care for them as much as Charlotte, Reimi, and I do.”

“I’ll do my best to not upset you, Cecelia,” said James. “Anyway, where’s Reimi? We’re supposed to be leaving in about ten minutes.

XXXXXXXXXX

James looked out the window, taking one final glance at the estate as it shrank in the distance. When it was out of sight, he looked at the sandy shores and observed the people enjoying their time in the sun. Where his beach adventure had ended, he realized that some of the folks he saw probably just began theirs. Even though he held a little regret, James looked forward to being home more than anything else. He leaned back against the seat, getting into a comfortable position before closing his eyes. His attempt at rest didn’t last very long as he continued to hear the laughter of Eleanor and Elizabeth. He had been so focused on what was happening outside the limo that he had forgotten about the twins. He opened his eyes to see both of them smiling at each other. They were giggling and whispering things that James couldn’t quite catch. Wanting to be a part of the conversation, James joined in. “What are you two talking about?” he asked.

“Nothing really, we’re just talking about how much fun the trip was,” Eleanor answered.

“Among other things,” added Elizabeth. She had a certain smile on her face that James noticed. He also noticed that she couldn’t look at him directly.

“What other things?” James asked curiously.

Both of them blushed furiously at his question. “We were… we were talking about you…” answered Eleanor. “About… about the naughty things we did…”

“Huh?!” said James a little stricken. The last thing he expected was for them to share what each of them did with him to each other. “Do you… do you mean… um… how do I go about saying this?” James scratched his head as he tried to figure out why he was so embarrassed.

“Eli told me that she used her mouth on your thingy,” said Elizabeth. “She also told me that you went into her from behind. C-can… can we try that?”

“Excuse me?!” said James now totally surprised.

“Lizzy also told me that you went into her from the front both with her laying on the bed and laying on top of you,” said Eleanor. Her face was red enough to make cherries look pale. She paused before she spoke once more. “I’d… I’d like to try that too…”

James collected his thoughts. Never in his wildest dreams did he ever think that Eleanor and Elizabeth would ever ask him to do things to them while in the presence of each other. The fact that they spoke of their lustful romps with James to each other showed how close they really were. It showed James that there were no secrets between them, no matter how intimate. Though he had no plans of having any more sexual relations with either of them, James had no quarrel with giving them more if they asked. “If… if you really want, I can do what you girls want,” he finally spoke. “Just tell me when it’s convenient to you.”

They looked at him with anxious eyes before they looked at each other. The both lifted their short white skirts, revealing their lovely delicates to James. “Could you do it now?” they said in unison.

“Wait, what? Now?!” James said shocked. He did not expect either of them to have such initiative. Was it because the Limo’s windows were tinted and impossible to see through? Whatever the reason, he didn’t expect the twins to ask him in a place where they might possibly get caught. “I don’t… I don’t think this is a smart idea…” James words fell to deaf ears as they approached him. “Um…” he tried to speak before Eleanor and Elizabeth sat on either side of him. His words were cut short by Elizabeth, who tilted his head towards hers for a kiss. As James lips made contact with Elizabeth’s, his doubtful thoughts were removed as he felt their soft delicious texture. Their kiss ended abruptly as his head was pulled away from Elizabeth by Eleanor. She ignored the upset look on her sister and kissed James tenderly as well.

“No fair,” said Elizabeth. “I wasn’t done yet!” Her irritation subsided when she felt James’ arm wrap around her waist. It slowly moved down to her hip, now caressing and squeezing her petite rump. “Ah!” Elizabeth said out of surprise. Eleanor noticed her sister’s pleasure and she took hold of James’ other hand and placed it on her own hip. She too, began to moan as James expertly handled their lovely bottoms. He slipped his hands underneath their skirts, caressing their asses through their underwear. As he did so, Eleanor and Elizabeth continued to alternate in kissing him. Each one was more erotic than the last, as each twin was unwilling to share and wanted to persuade James to kiss only her.

“Stop!” said James as he broke his current kiss with Elizabeth. “You two are going to end up fighting again if you keep acting so selfish. I promised I’d treat both of you equally, so be nicer to each other, okay?”

“But…”

“No buts!” James cut off Eleanor. He paused his caressing of their lower parts and moved to take hold of their heads. James made both of them lean in towards him, pressing both their lips and his together in a three way kiss. He heard both of them moan in a very delightful way as they kissed. “See?” said James. “There’s no need to fight.”

“Sorry, Lizzy,” said Eleanor.

“Me too, Eli,” replied Elizabeth. “I know! Why don’t we do this?”

Eleanor looked at her sister confused before she was pulled away. They whispered things to each other that James could only predict before they approached him again. “We love you, Master James,” Eleanor said before she undid the spaghetti straps of her blue top. Elizabeth did the same with hers as James stared intently. With how thin the laces were to their tops, James immediately realized that neither was wearing a bra. His prediction was spot on as they slid their tops off, revealing two irresistible sets of diminutive breasts. James made no hesitation and dove right in. He played with their tits, enjoying the supple feel of their nipples on his tongue. He was lost in a sea of pleasure as he continued. Both Eleanor and Elizabeth smelled so lovely. The combination of fresh soap as well as their womanly scent made James rock hard. Both twins noticed this, and while he continued, he felt a pair of hands undoing the button on his pants. With each lick, the twins had to pause and moan from the pleasure. Though it delayed his pleasure as he continued to interrupt the twins with his expert handling of their breasts, it did not bother him. To James, he was getting plenty of pleasure already. If they did manage to release his member, it would have only been an added bonus. Luckily for him, though it took a while, the twins were able to focus and do so. James stopped toying with Eleanor and Elizabeth as he felt their soft warm hands glide up and down his member. “Is this satisfactory?” Eleanor asked him in a very naughty tone.

“Yes. Don’t stop,” James answered. He leaned back against the seat and closed his eyes.

“As you wish, Master James,” said Elizabeth. Her and her sister moved down so that they were kneeling in front of the seat. Both used both their hands, sending James to heaven as he felt four lovely hands caressing every inch of his cock from his shaft to his balls. They were by no means experts, but they got the job done. James aided them, thrusting his member at a slow pace. He saw the mesmerized look on both twins as they watched his monstrous cock in awe.

“Do what I do, Lizzy,” Eleanor said as they stroked him. She wrapped her lips around the head of James’ cock, causing pleasure to ripple through his body. After a short while, Eleanor removed her lips to give Elizabeth a try. She did so, wrapping her irresistible lips around James. She bobbed her head up and down, eliciting grunts from James as he felt her tongue work his rod.

“You don’t have to just watch, El,” James said to Eleanor.

“R-really?” she asked shyly. “Wh-what else should I do?”

“There’s plenty left that your sister isn’t playing with,” answered James. Even with what he said, he saw the unsure look on Eleanor’s face. He spoke in between his sighs and grunts. “You… you can always play with the rest that isn’t in Lizzy’s mouth, or you could fool around with my balls.”

“B-but what if I won’t be any good?” Eleanor asked.

“Then you can have this part,” Elizabeth answered for her. “I’ll do what he’s asking for.”

“Okay,” nodded Eleanor. She agreed to her sister’s terms and went back to sucking. Elizabeth moved down and hungrily eyed James’ cock.

“Easy now,” James teased with a smile.

“Like this?” Elizabeth asked as she planted kisses on James’ shaft not in Eleanor’s mouth.

“Yes,” moaned James. “Don’t stop.”

Elizabeth said nothing, she just continued to plant kisses on James’ meat. It didn’t take long for her to start using her tongue soon after. James practically lost it as he felt Elizabeth’s tongue dragging along the corded veins on his shaft. She was getting it all wet and slippery while Eleanor continued to suck on his head harder as if she was trying to milk him. James took hold of Eleanor’s head, forcing a little bit more than just the tip of his member in. She was taken by surprise, but he made sure that he did not gag her. He just wanted Eleanor to learn that she could fit more than just the tip in her mouth. James’ little action made Eleanor realize that she could pleasure more than one spot at once. She began to stroke his shaft with both her hands, forcing Elizabeth from licking him with her lovely tongue any further. “Hey!” said Elizabeth. “No fair!”

“Come here,” said James as he grabbed Elizabeth by the shoulders. He pulled her up with little effort, causing him to make a further realization of how petite they were. James looked at Elizabeth face to face with a smile. “Don’t get upset, alright?” he said to her before kissing her. Elizabeth’s irritation died down as their lips locked. Their tongues began to wrestle with each other soon after as their kiss intensified. When they finally broke the kiss, Elizabeth went back to playing with James’ cock. He managed to stop Eleanor for a moment to bring her up and kiss her as well. James wanted both of them to feel comfortable so that they would be more willing and less tense. The last thing he wanted was for them to lose confidence or get upset at each other. When he finished up with the kiss, Eleanor went back to playing with James’ member as well. This time, they got a little more creative. Eleanor took James’ advice, moving down and licking his balls. Elizabeth on the other hand, went to engulf his shaft, bobbing up and down on what she could fit comfortably in her mouth. Together, they stroked what remained with their hands. “Oh, God…” James moaned.

“A-are we doing okay?” Eleanor paused for a moment to ask.

“Exceptionally!” James answered with feeling. “Please, continue.”

Eleanor smiled at James words. She eagerly went back to licking his balls. James was happy to see that he gave both of them enough confidence to not shy away. He was even happier when he felt a new sensation as Eleanor grew bolder. She took one of his balls into her mouth, sucking on it lovingly all the while massaging it with her tongue. Elizabeth noticed her sister’s new actions and quickly stopped what she was doing. “I want to try that!” she said eagerly. “Switch!”

“Just play with the other one,” Eleanor suggested.

“Good idea!” said Elizabeth. She took James’ other ball into her mouth, replicating the actions of her sister. James had to shake his head fiercely to gain back his sense of self. The feeling of them sucking each one of his balls combine with their tandem stroking of his shaft was indescribable. He fought hard not to cum, feeling as if the twins were making every attempt to coax his seed out with every lick on his sack. Eventually, Eleanor got tired of playing with his balls and left Elizabeth to deal with them. She licked his shaft a few times before engulfing it once more into her mouth. Now, they had gone full circle and actually switched tasks. To James' surprise once again, he felt a new pleasure. Eleanor and Elizabeth hugged each other tightly, wrapping his turgid dick between their soft almost non-existent breasts. The head of his cock poked out in between their lips, and they both began to kiss it aggressively. To James, it looked as if his cock was trapped in the middle of an intense make out session. He occasionally saw the twins’ lips touch each other as they assaulted his cockhead with their kisses. To his amazement, it seemed they were completely fine with it. Soon after, their lips were touching each other more often. They began to moan with each contact, causing a lovely vibration to travel up and down James’ spine. His cock was now completely engulfed in their lips as the twins seemed more interested in making out with each other. Their hug became snugger, tightening the lovely hold their chests had on the rest of James' shaft. All these spectacular sensations racing through James' body was more than he could handle. “I’m… I’m cumming!” he croaked out.

“Ah!” both twins squealed as James released his contents. They poured their effort in making sure that not a single drop hit anywhere other than them. The last thing they wanted was to explain why there were stains in the limo. Instead, James' seed coated their faces and chests. An uncanny amount continued to exit from his cock, liberally coating both before it finally stopped.

“Shit…” James said out of breath.

“No fair! Lizzy got more!” Eleanor whined as she realized that her sister was coated in more of James’ contributions then she was.

“I don’t mind sharing,” said Elizabeth. She wiped some off her face with a finger and held it towards Eleanor. Eleanor said nothing and immediately began to lick her sister’s finger. She greedily ate James' cum before she assaulted Elizabeth, making out with her. The sight made James instantly hard again. Elizabeth broke their kiss upon seeing this. “Is it our turn?” she asked.

James was eager to say yes, but he had enough responsibility to answer truthfully. “No,” he said to the disappointment of both twins. “We don’t have any protection. The last thing I would want is for either of you to get pregnant.”

“Aww…” said Elizabeth.

“I was getting really restless down their too…” added Eleanor.

“Hold your horses,” said James. “I never said I wouldn’t pleasure you two. Eleanor, sit on the chair. Elizabeth, you get on top of her.”

“O-okay…” they both said a little confused. Eleanor sat on the seat, it was large enough that she was practically laying on it. Elizabeth got on top of her sister, straddling her. “Is… is his okay?” they asked.

“It’s perfect!” said James. He approached both of them, kneeling at the foot of the seat and right in front of both their nether regions. He placed each hand on each of Elizabeth legs, caressing them in his palms. She moaned from excitement, indicating to James that she was ready. He removed her skirt and slid her panties off, leaving her completely naked. He did the same for Eleanor soon after. As he stared longingly at their inviting lower lips, he regretted that he couldn’t penetrate them. They looked so tight and eager to swallow his cock that it made him even more restless. James took two fingers and inserted them into Eleanor’s pussy. She moaned in delight, signifying her approval. James quickly did the same for Elizabeth. At this point, he was expertly ramming his digits into both of their wanting pussies. Their cries of ecstasy became music to his ears, tempting James to taste their lovely slits. With a little hesitation, he removed his fingers from Elizabeth’s and replaced it with his tongue. The aroma and taste were intoxicating, urging James to bury and swirl his tongue as deep as he could into Elizabeth. He brought his hand back up, using his fingers to tease Elizabeth’s labia and clit.

“Ah, ah! AH!!!” Elizabeth yelped. “Don’t… don’t stop! Please keep going, Master James!”

“With pleasure,” said James. He moved from drilling his tongue into Elizabeth to sucking on her clit. He reinserted his fingers into Elizabeth and did not stop, pleasuring her tirelessly. “Not so loud,” James said after he got a moment to pause. “We don’t want the others finding out!”

“O-okay!” Elizabeth barely managed to say.

“Use your tongue on me too, Master James!” Eleanor begged. “I want more than just your fingers too!”

“Of course,” said James. “Don’t get upset, okay, Liz? I promise to take care of both of you.”

“Since you promised…” Elizabeth said. James saw the look of disappointment on her face, but he knew his hand would be more than plenty to hold her over while his mouth took care of Eleanor.

“Here I go,” said James as he moved down to Eleanor’s anxious womanhood. He looked at how delectable it was, quivering with excitement. It was all James needed to bury his face into her. He lapped at her lips, triggering an assortment of pleasurable noises from Eleanor. To James, her taste was addicting. In fact, both were equally so. James felt a little scared, fearing that he might not be able to get enough of either of their womanly nectar. With each lash of his tongue, he only wanted to taste them more. With each moan, his lust only rose. His fingers were going into overtime, doing everything they could to keep both twins in pure bliss.

“Ah, ah, oh, God… Oh God!!!” said Eleanor. She grinded her hips, causing James to ravage her more.

“Come back, Master James,” Elizabeth pleaded as she heard and saw the look on her sister’s face.

“Gladly,” said James. He switched, going back to devouring Elizabeth’s longing cunt.

“More, Master James!” said Eleanor after a few minutes of James eating out her sister.

“No problem!” said James as he swiftly returned to Eleanor. He continued to alternate between them, using their groveling as an indicator to switch. He lost track of time, wandering between the field of pleasure that were Eleanor and Elizabeth’s pussies. He couldn’t even remember how many orgasms he had given each of them, all he knew was that it was fairly even. Though his tongue had gone numb a while back, James couldn’t explain why he did not want to stop. He only had the urge to keep pleasuring them.

“Hey!” a voice echoed through James’ ears, causing him and the girls to go silent. “We’ve been home for over fifteen minutes! Get out!”

“Um… give us a second, Reimi!” James said in a panic. He motioned for Eleanor and Elizabeth to get dressed as he did so as well.

“Have some tact, will you? I mean, seriously, in a car?” Reimi asked.

“We’re sorry, Reirei…” Elizabeth said innocently.

“It’s… it’s fine…” she said in a nicer tone. “I just wished… I just wished that…”

“Wished what?” James asked curiously.

“Oh, never mind!” said Reimi. “Just get out already, home’s calling.”

“And it’s good to be home,” said James.
As an extra update, I will be editing all the chapters for typos and other whatnots as well as attempting to place all chapters on the first post. The second might prove difficult however because my horrid connection to the internet in my current location is causing gateway errors that are preventing me from adding or sending too much information in one post. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Xenon FAKKU Writer
I was just wondering how things were going with you, crazr. It sure has been some time. Happy to see this new chapter and that things are progressing well with your new job. I wish you continued success there, and good on you for keeping your promise.

This chapter was nice. I almost had to remind myself about the personalities of the characters, but that usually isn't an issue for my memory. I think the content was fulfilling and contained a good amount of appropriate description and genuine emotion. Well done, as always.

And also, as always, below are my spotted edits.

crazr wrote...
He pulled her up with little effort, causing him to make a further realization of how petite they are.

Were, since you've committed to past tense.

crazr wrote...
His cock was no completely engulfed in their lips as the twins seemed more interested in making out with each other.

Now, I imagine you mean.

crazr wrote...
Their hug became snugger, tightening the lovely hold their chests had on the rest of James shaft. All these spectacular sensations racing through James body was more than he could handle . . . Instead, James seed coated their faces and chest . . . She greedily ate James cum before she assaulted Elizabeth, making out with her.

All should be James', of course. And chests would be more appropriate.

crazr wrote...
He did the same fore Eleanor soon after.

For, it should be.

crazr wrote...
His fingers were going into overtime, doing everything they can to keep both twins in pure bliss.

Could, since past tense.
Xenon wrote...
I was just wondering how things were going with you, crazr. It sure has been some time. Happy to see this new chapter and that things are progressing well with your new job. I wish you continued success there, and good on you for keeping your promise.

This chapter was nice. I almost had to remind myself about the personalities of the characters, but that usually isn't an issue for my memory. I think the content was fulfilling and contained a good amount of appropriate description and genuine emotion. Well done, as always.

And also, as always, below are my spotted edits.

crazr wrote...
He pulled her up with little effort, causing him to make a further realization of how petite they are.

Were, since you've committed to past tense.

crazr wrote...
His cock was no completely engulfed in their lips as the twins seemed more interested in making out with each other.

Now, I imagine you mean.

crazr wrote...
Their hug became snugger, tightening the lovely hold their chests had on the rest of James shaft. All these spectacular sensations racing through James body was more than he could handle . . . Instead, James seed coated their faces and chest . . . She greedily ate James cum before she assaulted Elizabeth, making out with her.

All should be James', of course. And chests would be more appropriate.

crazr wrote...
He did the same fore Eleanor soon after.

For, it should be.

crazr wrote...
His fingers were going into overtime, doing everything they can to keep both twins in pure bliss.

Could, since past tense.

Oh, why thank you very much. Sorry for the long absence, by the way. It's been so long, the site almost feels foreign. Haha.
Pages Prev12345Next