Winter Writing Contest 2015: Poll #1

Voting for this poll has ended.

In your opinion, which author and entry was the best?

Total Votes : 10
Xenon FAKKU Writer
Forum Image: https://i.ibb.co/BLDBrh2/2015-1-me-as-mr-plinkett-at-the-toronto-fan-expo-by-quintsurvivedjaws-d7nsvey.jpg

Welcome, the first poll is here!

The 9 submissions will be broken down into 3 polls of 3. The top entrant of each poll will go on to the fourth and final poll. The top two of the final poll will receive the benefit of winning the Reader's Choice and Runner-up awards. These groups were randomized on random.org.

The other judges and I will meet and analyze the entries very carefully amongst each other. We should have a winner for the Judge's Choice and Runner-up award about the time when the final poll ends, or shortly thereafter. We will also prepare a backup in case the public elect our choice. However, if the Reader's runner-up is our selection, they will still be the winner of the Judge's Choice award and the Reader's runner-up will move onto the next closest. If there is a tie...Well, there will be a tie. I'll see what I can do if that happens.

When you read each submission, if you have not already, please take a moment to stop when you finish and write the author a little note how and if you liked it or some constructive criticism they could benefit from. I know that if you are an author, you may want the same done for you. As a judge, I will withhold my comments until after the contest is over to those who request it.

Happy reading, everyone.

Entries in this poll:

Sound of Destiny submitted Like Holding White Elephants

Ezlare submitted The Juvenile Ramblings

Yanker submitted A White Christmas
Xenon FAKKU Writer
This poll has ended. As we can see with the results, Sound of Destiny is our winner of the first preliminary poll and will go on to the finals poll. Congratulations!