Winter Writing Contest 2017: Poll

Voting for this poll has ended.

In your opinion, which author and entry was the best?

Total Votes : 5
Xenon FAKKU Writer
Forum Image: https://i.ibb.co/88HKRts/2017-1.jpg

Welcome to the first and only poll this year.

Since there are four entries, I figured there wasn't much sense in breaking the polls down into smaller ones. This is the only poll, but there will be an extended time frame of a week to make your decisions.

The Reader's Choice and Runner-up winners will be declared when the poll ends. The other judges and I will meet and analyze the entries very carefully during this time. We should have a winner for the Judge's Choice and Runner-up award about the time when the final poll ends, or shortly thereafter. We will also prepare a backup in case the public elect our choice. However, if the Reader's runner-up is our selection, they will still be the winner of the Judge's Choice award and the Reader's runner-up will move onto the next closest. If there is a tie...Well, there will be a tie. I'll see what I can do if that happens.

When you read each submission, if you have not already, please take a moment to stop when you finish and write the author a little note how and if you liked it or some constructive criticism they could benefit from. I know that if you are an author, you may want the same done for you. As a judge, I will withhold my comments until after the contest is over to those who request it.

I wish the entrants the best of luck. Happy reading, everyone.

Entries in this poll:

leonard267 submitted For the Greater Food

Yanker submitted Sonata by the Sea

TaurusNitram submitted I have a problem.

waterflame submitted Meeting
Xenon FAKKU Writer
Congratulations goes to Yanker for his winning submission Sonata by the Sea! You have rightfully won the Reader's Choice award. Well done!

Congratulations also goes to TaurusNitram and waterflame for their entries I Have a Problem. and Meeting. You two have tied and rightfully earned the Runner-up positions!

Stand by for a winners thread to come tomorrow when we will also reveal the winner of the Judge's Choice award.
waterflame FAKKUDL.NET
Woo! That was fun, I'll most likely enter in next year :D
Ooh how nice~
I hope to join next year with a better entry!