Winter Writing Contest 2018: Poll

Voting for this poll has ended.

In your opinion, which author and entry was the best?

Total Votes : 5
Xenon FAKKU Writer
Forum Image: https://i.ibb.co/q1PYXGJ/2018-1.jpg

Welcome to the first and only poll this year.

Since there are seven entries, I figured there wasn't much sense in breaking the polls down into smaller ones. This is the only poll, but there will be an extended time frame of a week to make your decisions.

The Reader's Choice and Runner-up winners will be declared when the poll ends. There are no judges this year, so this is the extent of any accolades of fame. If there is a tie, then whoever ties will deserve the appropriate level of the one they tie for.

When you read each submission, if you have not already, please take a moment to stop when you finish and write the author a little note how and if you liked it or some constructive criticism they could benefit from. I know that if you are an author, you may want the same done for you. Since there is no judge process and this poll is just for fun, I've already started commenting and will continue to until the contest ends and after, if need be.

I wish the entrants the best of luck. Happy reading, everyone.

Entries in this poll:

crazr submitted A (Not So) Lonely Christmas

FYakuza submitted The start of an adventure

Xenon submitted Fantastic Paths: Discovering the Attributes Within

Paper Shadows submitted City Lights

d(^_^)(^_^)d submitted Another Battle

Yanker submitted Fireworks on New Year's Eve

waterflame submitted 4 entries within I couldn't decide so have four
I was thinking of voting for myself, but in the end, I changed my mind. Hahaha.
Xenon FAKKU Writer
Congratulations goes to d(^_^)(^_^)d for his winning submission Another Battle! You have rightfully won the Reader's Choice award. Well done!

Congratulations also goes to FYakuza and I guess me for the entries The start of an adventure and Fantastic Paths: Discovering the Attributes Within. I guess we tie for rightfully earning the Runner-up positions. High five!

There won't be a winners thread since there's no need to reveal a Judge's Choice award this year. We have all the winners right here, enjoy your bragging rights.

Well done, all.
Thanks to the people who voted for me. Yeah, that's it. I don't got no acceptance speech. It does mean a lot to me though.

So Xenon, since you tied for second place, does this mean you're gonna write a limerick about your own story?
Xenon FAKKU Writer
d(^_^)(^_^)d wrote...
Thanks to the people who voted for me. Yeah, that's it. I don't got no acceptance speech. It does mean a lot to me though.

So Xenon, since you tied for second place, does this mean you're gonna write a limerick about your own story?

You did wonderfully this year, even with the difficulty in producing it.

And no, don't think I'm gonna write poems or limericks anymore, at least in an official manner. Probably exactly for the reason that I'm participating from here on.