[Anime] Sword Art Online (Postponed to Summer 2012)

Hope we get to see the dragon shit sword again.
Episode 9

Spoiler:
-after they escaped the boss room,kirito and asuna are having some SANDVICH!
asuna even mixed some spices to make mayonnaise and shoyu taste.
-clein's shenanigans when he met asuna.lol.
-now thiose extra episodes have a purpose...as flashbacks.
-dude....i got the chills from the boss battle scene back in episode 2 again.SO DAMN EPIC! seeing kirito's using his extra skill which allow him to dual wield sword by using his usual sword and the sword that he got back in episode 7 and do a 1 by 1 vs against the boss until he almost died. kinda reminds me on how dual blade user players in Monhan fought.lol.
-because of kirito's extra skill's got revealed,the blood knight challenges him to a duel with stakes that if he lose,he must join the blood knight alliance.
Im jelly FOG, imma join a red guild one of these days...

Well, after watching Episode 9...

~FANBOY SCREAM~
That background music is too epic. My ears are leaking white fluids!

Also, bounty on that pic at the very end.
ZeroOBK wrote...
BloodyWind wrote...
Without said fillers try to understand how all of these things are happening and tell me how that works out.

*Points to the novels*

Apparently, it works out just fine.

Edit:
Nevermind, my reading comprehension sucks.

I am pointing to the anime. Another example would be, in the novel we initially learn of Asuna's bio through Kirito's thoughts. Now the anime, which again does not show his thoughts, can only introduce Asuna through a flashback or through what they did, by having her in said fillers.

The thing is, people are complaining on how episode 2-7 are useless or however they describe them. When in fact they were done to help viewers understand SAO. Surely you understand this, for it looks like you read the novel.
Finally! Starbuck Stream that is all
Episode 9.
Spoiler:
That was AWESOME! Kirito just slicing up that big bull son of a bitch, all super fast, double sword style. And he only had one hit point left! Damn. This is freaking boss right there.
Spoiler:
Darn, the manga pretty much spoiled me here and the next one... that's sad. Oh well, I know this would be better animated.
RandomRedneck wrote...
Episode 9.
Spoiler:
That was AWESOME! Kirito just slicing up that big bull son of a bitch, all super fast, double sword style. And he only had one hit point left! Damn. This is freaking boss right there.

THIS, freaking this. The episode was made of wins. And the background music, and everything. The anime is kicking ass, far more so than .Hack, as the story progresses, perhaps it can reach a .Hack level? Who knows, with the way they're adapting things they could surpass it.
BloodyWind wrote...
Surely you understand this, for it looks like you read the novel.

Er, yeah. That's what my "reading comprehension" comment that I added in after re-reading your post was about. Also, I only read a little bit of the LN before I decided that killing myself wasn't the kind of thought I wanted to be having.
A lot of my friends like this so I'm getting a bit curious but I'm gonna read the original Light Novel version first before watching the anime.

From experience a lot of light novel to anime adaptation do not live up to the original's quality. A good example would be the anime adaptation of Yamaguchi Noboru's Zero no Tsukaima wherein the main protagonist Kaito had been weakened considerably and animated depiction of climactic battles have been severely shortened.

edit:Thank goodness bakatsuki had already translated about 9 volumes of the book.
episode 9

Spoiler:
This concludes that : Twin Sword are the best!
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Superior wrote...
Visual Novel

Light novel. There's a huge difference.
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
Episode 9:
Spoiler:
While reading the LN, I imagined Kirito's hands to be moving even faster as he executed the skill. Perhaps I expected too much extra visualization effects from the animation company's team while watching this episode... no, I probably expected too much. The fighting felt like it was.... short. Or maybe that was just me. I hope they don't do the same in the battle in Kirito's fight with Heathcliff, or the last fight in the game of SAO.
With the episode limit provided (25 eps), hopefully it reaches up to Volume 4 of the LN, I'd really like to see that
artcellrox wrote...
Superior wrote...
Visual Novel

Id join a Red Guild to play a SAO VN.
Episode 9
Spoiler:
Kirito absolutely annihilated that big bull bitch. Dual wielding weapons is the way to go. And Asuna's caring touched my heart. Looking forward to this duel in the next episode.
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
BloodyWind wrote...
artcellrox wrote...
Superior wrote...
Visual Novel

Id join a Red Guild to play a SAO VN.

Can I kill you as a normal front-liner if we meet each other in a somewhat real SAO-type game? ;3
woops my bad :)
ep9

Spoiler:
After seeing Klien, and the boss fight, it made me think if Klien still has the reveivl stone that Kirito gave him.
Episode 9
Spoiler:
FUCKING YES. I pretty much came when Kirito finally used his Dual Blades skill. I really like how they adapted this episode from the LN. It was epic. Can't wait to see Kirito and Heathcliff duel in next week's episode.