[Anime] Sword Art Online (Postponed to Summer 2012)

Sprite wrote...
Yoshii wrote...
I was going to say that this looks promising but no, this looks really fucking promising.

Spoiler:
But I don't think the anime is going to start in media res. It might go in a linear fashion covering all of the side stories.

So it's going to go like

Chapter 2
Red Nose Reindeer
Black Swordsman
Warmth of Heart
Morning Dew Girl
Chapter 1
Chapter 3-25.

Even so it shouldn't cover more than 12 episodes since each side story seems like a 1 episode thing.

Then season 2 would cover Fairy Dance and maybe even Phantom Bullet.

I don't have one single clue about what you're talking about but it'll be fine.
Yoshii wrote...
Sprite wrote...
Yoshii wrote...
I was going to say that this looks promising but no, this looks really fucking promising.

Spoiler:
But I don't think the anime is going to start in media res. It might go in a linear fashion covering all of the side stories.

So it's going to go like

Chapter 2
Red Nose Reindeer
Black Swordsman
Warmth of Heart
Morning Dew Girl
Chapter 1
Chapter 3-25.

Even so it shouldn't cover more than 12 episodes since each side story seems like a 1 episode thing.

I don't have one single clue about what you're talking about but it'll be fine.

I'm stating the order of events that happen using references to the LN chapters.
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Sword_Art_Online
Sprite wrote...
Yoshii wrote...

So it's going to go like

Chapter 2
Red Nose Reindeer
Black Swordsman
Warmth of Heart
Morning Dew Girl
Chapter 1
Chapter 3-25.

they alread said their doing all the way to alfheim and its going in chronological order so its aria the starless night then volume 2 after that volume 1 and then 3 and 4
watch the PV
>want to play MMORPG again
Jizz_boy wrote...
watch the PV
>want to play MMORPG again

agreed
I really can't wait for SAO. I have read the first two volumes and I have to say, they were pretty impressive. I hope that they would put the SAO and Accel World crossover.. This is really something to look forward to.
Looks like a prequel. But who cares, It's swords Arts Online and it's coming out soon =D
music by Yuki Kajiura? I am down
also pv2 is out so if u want to post that too op
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYWpX81TjRc&feature=plcp

English subbed trailer.

Looks sweet as.
So UTW's gonna sub this too, after AW......
FFFUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEEEAHHHHH
I'm so hyped for this anime series to come out *fan-girl shriek* So far I've read up to Fairy dance vol.2 . Reading this light novel has been my favorite past time during the slow hours at work for a week now.

Anybody use the baka-reader android app? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andytank.bakareader&hl=en
wait a sec,so it's like .Hack but instead of going into a deep coma,every player can't log out at their will and their brain got destroyed?

now this is a series that i can look forward to watch this summer.
Although it reminds me a bit of .Hack i still like where its going, it look promising. I have to say this much if this happen to me i would be freaking out like crazy. In games i am a reckless guy that just charge into everything and dying so if this happen to me i would be so screwed.
Kaimax Best Master-San
Yes, it now begins~~~~!!!

Man, Kawahara Reki really is an awesome author. Getting 2 of your only LN adapted into animes is really a magnificent feat.
Oh man, this is going to be an awesome anime! A realistic MMORPG in virtual reality? *Throws money at screen*
It would really suck to have only one life though and die in the real world when you die in the game though. Not worth it... XD
Damn this was really awesome, even more than I thought it would be! Sprite I can't thank you enough.
As a fan of .hack, I really, really shouldn't be watching this series. Only bad things will happen. For future reference, if you actually like SAO, you might want to ignore all of my almost inevitable rantings that I post in this thread.

Episode 1:
Spoiler:
"It's not a bug, it's a feature."
Best line of the season.

"Hey, I've achieved my goal, but you guys can stay trapped in the game anyway."
Worst villain motivation of the season.

I really hope this series can use it's MMO setting to its fullest. It'll be sad if this could just be as easily pulled off using the "transported to another world" scenario.

Kaimax wrote...
Man, Kawahara Reki really is an awesome author. Getting 2 of your only LN adapted into animes is really a magnificent feat.

Does it really mean anything though? Maoyuu Maou Yuusha has like 5 manga adaptations and an anime coming up.
Kaimax Best Master-San
ZeroOBK wrote...
Kaimax wrote...

Does it really mean anything though? Maoyuu Maou Yuusha has like 5 manga adaptations and an anime coming up.

Well, getting 2 adaptions in one season was remarkable, until they decided to postponed SAO. Is there any other LN author that achieved the same thing?

And lol, Maoyuu is on a different level.