[Anime] Sword Art Online (Postponed to Summer 2012)

I got blinking subtitle for the ending when playing UTWoots. Can anyone help? I'm using K-Lite 9/02 and windows xp
Kaimax wrote...
You're completely forgetting one thing, the technology. It's year 2022, where people can "dive" into their MMO, I bet that the Nervgear is not the only thing that was developed in that time.

Basically, you're seeing the problem with "our" time perceptive, while it's not impossible that they have developed numerous new technology that makes "treating and caring" those player possible.

and No, like I said, the government is the one taking care of the players, families are only allowed to visit them in the hospitals. Kayaba Akihiko doesn't want the players to die "pointlessly" due to technical faults, so of course the world already have the technology to support his plan.

Well I guess you have point with my perspective being too focused on the current time. But then again it is pretty much pointless to try and figure out a way this all could actually work, so i guess i will stop trying to see it from the point of how this all could actually be possible.

I guess you could even raise the whole discussion to a new level, when do people believe something is impossible. for me the connection of this anime to the real world makes it so that I really begin to think, how could something like this actually be achived ? And that is just because the whole setting is pretty much very close to our curret state, not only timewise but also technolgywise.

If I were to see a mecha anime, I wouldn´t even bother to think about realism at all, but this setting for an anime really makes me think about it like i said.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
It doesn't seem that far fetched to me though. We already have the technology where we can keep people alive that are in comas. I assume the headset is wireless, so that should be easy to transport with the people.

What i don't understand is why they just don't EMP the headsets off and save everyone. Or would that somehow fry the brain?

I guess I'll watch fatty world, since it takes place in the same universe.
Tsujoi wrote...
Episode 2 question

Spoiler:
Why didn't Diabel notice that the weapon wasn't the same as in the beta test? The blade wasn't even curved, herpa derp. Did he not even complete the first floor?

Also, why you no take potion Diabel?

Spoiler:
It's even more funny because Kirito respects him for not being selfish, when his selfishness is what got him injured (then he let himself die).
Are we questioning anime logic? Wut?
Buff_Daddy_Dizzle The True Buff Bizzle
Completely random thought, can you imagine this storyline, but with a horribly twisted survival horror game instead?

...leaving now.
All this time I was thinking about the odds... You know, first meeting, a girl, she's a hottie IRL, and apparently rocks at gaming.
Hentanize wrote...
All this time I was thinking about the odds... You know, first meeting, a girl, she's a hottie IRL, and apparently rocks at gaming.

It's animu, of course she's hot as hell and rocks at gaming. Kirito is just one lucky bastard.
Ammy wrote...
Hentanize wrote...

It's animu, of course she's hot as hell and rocks at gaming. Kirito is just one lucky bastard.

Lol all the tropes regarding this.
N0idas is stuck in SAO. Level: 22. Dies 13 months in as a sacrifice for party members.
Sounds like I hide in the Starting City for quite a while, until I met someone who inspired me enough to go out and adventure.

Watched the first episode and was instantly hooked. I could not wait for the second episode, and when it came out I realized that I would not be able to wait for the remaining episodes. So here I spend a few hours reading the LN and now I want to play a MMORPG.

Here I thought Accel World was a cool concept, but SAO is much interesting IMO. Not to mention I like, so far, the animation in SAO a LOT better!
Forum Image: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7drwrUiCM1rqsh2vo2_500.gif

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andytank.bakareader&hl=en

Use this app on your tablet or android phone to read the Sword Art Online Light novels, you won't regret it!
raichama Audio Technica Fanboy
^ That, and one should definitely read Volume 1, Chapter 16.5. It's...very interesting :3
raichama wrote...
^ That, and one should definitely read Volume 1, Chapter 16.5. It's...very interesting :3

Spoiler:
boom chika wa wa

I hope it's as steamy as the illustrations from the LN.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
That one fuck up ep man.
... They really took a big ass jump on this episode. I mean... really? Book 1 to book 3 instantly?
HiroyukiShota wrote...
... They really took a big ass jump on this episode. I mean... really? Book 1 to book 3 instantly?

First, its volume 2 which is the side stories for SAO which are canon.

Second, it technically happens before the first chapter of volume one in a chronological sense. Where it jumps into a flashback for the next few chapters.

Third, by now people are pretty much going with the idea that the anime will go with chronological stories. Which will include side stories even if they are serialized in well later volumes.
two things with ep.3

Spoiler:
You think the dragon knights (whatever they are called) would be stronger. They are a seemingly a highpower guild, and outnumbered them, yet the lost.

Second thing is when will people learn that a treasure chest in the middle of a empty room is a trap.
Buff_Daddy_Dizzle The True Buff Bizzle
Well...

Spoiler:
It was obvious what was going to happen when that guy came up with the bright idea of going to a higher floor, and even more obvious with the damn treasure chest in the middle of an empty room....didn't make the end of the episode any less heartbreaking though, I shed a wee bit of man tears
Y no proper Rudolf song T.T
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Disappointed there was no fight scene.