Stickies

[ Locked ] Request threads are not allow See this topic…

Topics

Anime Suggestions Its been really hard for me to find some unique anime. Most of the new anime that is coming out didn't interest me at all. If someone can give some suggestions of some new or old anime it would be muc…
Lucky Star 23 In one part of the episode Konata's dad goes to make some cup ramen and after he seems to have made it he says "played me like a fool" and seems upset about something. Is this just some sort of transl…
Code Geass R2 17 Thumbnail
Code Geass R2 17 I fairly liked this episode. Lelouch deserved that "shoe to the face and eat dirt" because he kept not telling Suzaku the whole truth that would have probably made Suzaku hate him a little less... he'…
Soul Eater 18 Thumbnail
Soul Eater 18 Holy shit! Best episode ever! Finally we get some serious plot development. This was the first episode where I was forced to watch the preview at the end.
[Manga] You're My Girlfriend!!! Okay. So what if it only has 4 chapters? It's still awesome! A short 'must read' for the ones who likes weird guy/girl habits and comedy^^ Oh. Did I mention the guy who created this is als…
Anime Calendar http://animecalendar.net/ This site shows all the anime broadcast times and channels they're on. If you register and login on the site it will even display the times in your local timezone…
[ Locked ] kimi no iru machi also known as "A Town Where you Live": …
Tengen...Toppa...GURRRRRREENN-LAGANN! Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann dub is airing TONIGHT, Sci-fi channel, 11:OO p.m ET/PT Watch it!
This Bunny Girl is Bugging me Thumbnail
This Bunny Girl is Bugging me This Bunny Girl Gif is bugging me in someway.don't know why but she just buggs me.
Strike Witches 05 Thumbnail
Strike Witches 05 Yay for Shirley's episode. And a beautiful at that. Heh, boobies. Not so yay for Francesca for messing up big time. Although at the end, a completely new, and very effective, way of defeat…
Elizabeth If you know of GinTama then you know who this character is. But what he fuck is She/He/It? …
Fate stay night Heya, I just got done watching all of the fate stay night episodes and now i want to see this visual comic thing or something ppl were talking about. Can anyone help me find this?
It's a rumic World Animated intro to “It’s a Rumic World” — exhibition celebrating Takahashi Rumiko’s
[ Locked ] Rosario+Vampire I just recently got into reading this at onemanga.com. It's currently #7 and the ones above it didn't really poke an interest in me, except for bleach. I'm only on chapter 26 out of 40, but so far it'…
Code Geass R2 15 & 16 I made a topic for 2 episodes because i thought they were rather slow for how they uusually play. Anyway some crazy stuff in these last two episodes... finally we get some character development …
Anime Crossovers. I saw this and I had to share it with somebody! :D EDIT: He…
I'd like a website to watch anime. You know, one of those bootleg ass websites. I'd like to know a good one. I know the peoples here on Fakku got those hookups with this stuff. Throw me a bone yo. I'd particularly lik…
Future Anime Titles Name and talk about future anime titles. :roll: Short description... Well I guess I'll start. The spoilers are there to reduce the size Asu no Yoichi! (Ashita no Youchi)…