[Locked] Happy Holidays with a 2012 End-of-Year Mega Giveaway!

[size=12]I am thankful that with youth obesity and diabetes levels on such a rapid rise that medicare will have enough money for me to retire in the future[/h]
I'm thankful that I still have a place to live despite my financial difficulties. Also thankful for my family, and the community, not just here, but for Anime as a whole.
I'm thankful that I'm happy. Good friends and good people make it all possible.
I am thankful for a wonderful year, I was able to finally get out of the rut I was in for 6 years. And I am thankful for just being alive.
Been visiting the site for a while, just never really posted anything.

The things i'm thankful for are my friends and family. This is the first year I've had real fun hanging out with my friends.

Thankful that I finally got to ask the girl of my dreams to go out with me. I am also really glad I had the experiences i had this summer, it really helped me make hopefully amazing friends.

Really thankful for the friends I have that are there for me on the rare times that i actually feel like crap.

Thanks for the site as well. You guys have some really good stuff here :)
Well it took me some time to decide what are the thing that I'm most thankful for, so here goes nothing.

1. I'm thankful that I'm able to live a relatively healthy life with my family and friends.
2. I'm thankful that I finally managed to get accepted to college.
3. I'm thankful that Fakku is always there to brighten my day.
I'm grateful for anything in life that can fill me with laughter and love. :D

. . . and lust . . .
I'm thankful for the internet who made me know fakku, and to my family who raise me until now(21th)..
merry cristmas and happy new year
I'm thankful to my family and friends who stood and will continue to stay by my side in my life. I wouldn't ask for more if I were to lose them.
I am thankful for being able to be here online, and being able to read hentai :)
I'm Grateful for everything
the good the bad everything in life has a purpose
the good things that happened are blessings while the bad are life challenges that will made me what I am today

I'm also grateful for my loving family
being an only child is tough and they may be strict to the sense that I have less freedom but because of them my safety and well being always comes first

I am glad to be still alive
another so called apocalypse passed and more to come
merry Christmas/Hanukkah(or whatever you guys are celebrating) and advance new year
I'm thankful for having a warm room in cold weather, a computer to call my own and some great friends to chill with over the holidays.
[size=12][/h]I am thankful that with the rise of childhood obesity and diabetes, that i will have medicare when i retire in the future
Happy holidays and pretty much I'm thankful for the experiences good or bad that I've had tat make me who I am today.
I am thankful for being able to be here online, and being able to read hentai :)
Am thankful for my family and fakku yea..
I'm thankful for Comiket.
thank u so much fakku for the goodies from the classic to the latest and hottest titles in town period
I'm thankful for everything life has granted me. Even though sometimes I wish for more, I'm thankful for the family I've gained, for the friends I've both gained and lost. Though I can't always see them, that they were in my life at all was a blessing. I'm thankful for another year
having come and gone and yet I'm still here, that's a big one. And most of all, I'm thankful for a new year, and whatever it may have in store for me.
i am grateful for Homunculus and the incest tag

you've been a great place