[Locked] Happy Holidays with a 2012 End-of-Year Mega Giveaway!

I'm thankful for the voices in my head. Hallowed be Their Names.
I'm thankful the anime/manga/fapping fakku community is still alive and kickin!

Japanese games are falling into obscurity and shitty cell phone games or lame ass FPS games are taking over.

Anime companies are struggling and conventions like AX seem to have lost their magic...

But seeing the passion of the people working for this site (and getting to meet them in person) - it's just really comforting to know there is so much PASSION and LOVE for the art (and fap material) that I love so dearly!

oh and I guess family/friends/etc.
[size=12]I am thankful for wonderful family friends and health. May one day the doctors and scientists cure the horrible diseases in this world. Happy New Years Fakku members![/h]
MERRY NEW YEAR FAPPERS! :d
I'm am thankful for my boyfriend. To put into words isnt really possible for exactly why I am so grateful for him. The reasons are boundless as are my feelings. He is my passion. The fuel of all my fire. (^w^)
I am thankful for video games for helping me make use of my free time.
I am thankful that I am still alive ,living the comfortable life my parents gave me so I am very thankful to them! I am thankful to my friends as well who gave me emotional support when I needed it the most and love to me .Lastly I thank Fakku who has been with me since 2 years ago and reminding me that I should be thankful.Thank you.
What I'm thankful for?

As silly as it sounds to some people, I'm pretty damn thankful that I've been able to use the Internet and be a part of the cyber world growing up. I have two friends who lack Internet and if you really think about it, where would most of you be without an active Internet connection?

So I'm thankful for the Internet because without it, I wouldn't have met several friends who I've known for years and I would never have even found FAKKU.
Without the Internet my life is pretty incomplete.

So, as I said, silly as it may sound to some people, I'm thankful I have the Internet as it has played a major role in my development as a person.
I'm thankful for my parent for giving birth to me, now they are going to retire and i working and taking care of them.

I'm thankful for all the anime i watch they are my inspiration in life.

I'm thankful for Fakku, is they place for me to release my stress after work, I visit Fakku on the daily basics going in forum for visual noval update, get to see so many talented artist that put in their effort and time into making a single chapter or book.
Hey Fakku :D ! Well.. for me I'll say that i'm thankful for having this site alive for when i started to browse this , been with this site for almost 5 years , though just recently signed up , i'm also thankful for my nice family , though sometimes they were harsh moments but yeah , still good :) . There were some funeral's in the beginning of the year and at the end of the year which happened recently , that is a great loss , but i guess i can move forward :)) . I guess that's my thankful stuff i thanked for 2012 :))
I'm thankful for all the awesome artists that take their time and draw doujins for us to enjoy.
I'm thankful for a lot of things but mostly for fakku
I'm thankful for the support of my family which helped me get to where I am today.
I guess I am thankful for having a healthy right hand.
First of all I would like to say HI to those who just past by and read what i am posting...
Second is i am greatfully thankful for this event because i would have a chance to win some awesome prizes even though im just only an avid reader here and its not my really my first time to post here because i just forgot my old account here...
Lastly, Happy New Year to all of you my fellow readers... xD

heheheheheh
in this world I'm really thankful that human is as fool as ever
kekekekekekekekekek...............
I am thankful for family, friends, and freedom
I'm thankful for my mentors.
I am thankful for my friends and family who I have been really supportive in my tough times.
I'm also thankful for the futanari mangas that you bring to the site. Thank you guys!!
I'm thankful that no matter how much I eat during the holiday season, I don't get fat!

Errr, seriously though, I'm thankful for all my friends--whether online or IRL--who made the holiday season bearable for me.