Stickies

Elder Pervs. Where We Are Today. Sometimes I lie awake at night, wondering how friends whom I have made on Fakku are faring in real-life. Thus, I have decided to create this topic to gather as many veteran Fakku members as possible. …

Topics

NUGGETS BITCHES…
Octopuses is A-OK! The Plural of Octopus Huh... What do you know? I can stop using Octopi because that word sounds really freakin' …
Do as I say... Hypnotizing smiley face, go! https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/185905-QTYF5XZ.jpg …
Well Well Well http://fakkuza.chatango.com
MEH Meh...
The Day the Demon was Born August 10th 2010 a.t.b. The Holy Empire of Britannia declared war on Japan. The island country in the Far East that had maintained neutrality and the world's only superpower, Britannia. Be…
hey im new !!and wondering where people are fromXD hi im new to this and i just wanted to show my appreciation to fakku for making high school a whack-tastic time!!!
How its done Girls be jealous. …
I think someone hacked dish network! Not sure, but Im pretty sure I shouldn't get China television on USA. And in fact every channel I try to watch is some Asain TV. How long is this going to frigging take to fix.
Nosebleed forum Spoiler:…
The little kid... -and what he/she says makes this worth watching... Also the spider...
I LOVE... You~ <3
[ Poll ] CHECK IT, NIAGARAS. THIS SISAMI-SAMA HATHETH RETURNEDETH ALL UP WITHIN THE FAGGOTY CONFINES OF THIS BITCH. WHAT DID I MISS[BASICALLY: I'M TOO LAZY TO GO THROUGH ALL THE SHITTANZ THREADS.]? PROBABLY SOME[READ: A LOT] OF F…
Loli Spank Bwahahaha!! Oh god! I have a boner now.
FETISHES hi people well how should i begin. uhm i have a foot fetish and i was wondering what kind of fetishes other people have lol input will be highly amusing
I was bored one night so i decided to type into image search Fakku and this was what came up first …
taking things too literal aka stupid moments i've been working at a restaurant for the past few months. i usually never work as a cocktail server at the sports bar downstairs so i never trained in opening or closing. at closing: bar…