Stickies

Elder Pervs. Where We Are Today. Sometimes I lie awake at night, wondering how friends whom I have made on Fakku are faring in real-life. Thus, I have decided to create this topic to gather as many veteran Fakku members as possible. …

Topics

First doujin you ever fapped to? Mine was: Itadaki! Flame Hazezu Spoiler:…
Im Back Hey everyone, I just got home from my 3 week vacation in Phoenix finally
Have you ever? Have you ever had a feeling of wanting to see if you could get away with a crime? Like not actually get the item or money you are stealing, but just to see if you could?
lvl 79 So I finally made it to level 79 only one more level to go on Restaurant City any of you l00zers play this awesome game? …
Who Has The Best Avatar...? I nominate JuniorAfro …
[ Poll ] Would Waar have success as a burlesque dancer? Waar polls, everybody's doin' 'em!
Story of my life. When I got the phone call I was rollin on the interstate Dre have you ate yet? How's bout a dinner date? Hmmm I don't know, let me check my scheggie I'm free at 8:30 pick me up when …
[ Poll ] Why does everything always end in rape? Honestly guys.
[ Poll ] This Involves Licking. Lots of it. I for one believe that it takes choo-choo! licks to get to the center of a Tootsie-Pop, but hey, that's just me.
george carlin rules http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_Nrp7cj_tM&feature=related gahahhaah
Hey fakku! I've just joined the ranks of the cougar! Yes! Dearest aya has left the world of age appropriate dating to prey on some young, innocent, virgin boys... Well one boy...and it was all so unexpexcted! Here are some details:…
[ Poll ] Why Am I So Cool Well why? Please tell me.
Revenge.. My neighbor just killed my dog..called the cops ,and the fucker had the balls to say my 11 year old husky was eating out of his garbage ,and must have got into some old poison he threw away...my dog n…
Top Gear Anybody watch that show? I like all the challenges they do. Pretty crazy stuff.