We're back!

I can't login and the download buttons missing ;___;

edit: oh wait it's logged in *head desk* but yea i can't seem to find teh download button?
Well I haven't seen any bugs but I just had a suggestion. I like to read manga series on here but I find it hard to find them. Maybe there can be a manga series tag/section too??
good for you Jacob. if I see any problems I will posted here
I arrived here last week and I noticed that since then have gone links to download files.
i hope fakku viewer (from greasemonkey) can works again in this site

it's very usefull to look whole page chapter of manga/doujin in single page

please fix it guys. Thx
Why were the "Download Links" removed?
As a couple of other posts said, nothing happens when I click the "Add to Favorites" button on a manga/doujin. Also I can't comment on a manga/doujin, or open spolers.

EDIT: The problems are now fixed. :) Thanks to those who were working on it.
TsuKillikX wrote...
As a couple of other posts said, nothing happens when I click the "Add to Favorites" button on a manga/doujin. Also I can't comment on a manga/doujin, or open spolers.

Have you tried clearing your browser cache?
Jacob wrote...
TsuKillikX wrote...

Have you tried clearing your browser cache?

I did, but it didn't change anything, unfortunately.
what happen to teh nosebleeds forum? I know they are here, but I am having a hard time finding a link to take me to them.
been waiting for multi tag searches forever!!! thank you
I guess the download button still missing. Anyway keep up, we'll be waiting for the good news.

And the notification also didn't work.

Oh my goddess series cannot be opened. sorry i guess i was wrong but it do say so it Oh! my goddess not Ah! my goddess. there is two so the one that doesn't work was the Oh! my goddess.
WitnessX Starship Captain
This may be related to the browser I'm using, but the 'add to favorties' button isn't working for me, nor can I post comments on manga or doujins (I can't reply to them either); specifically, the comment window shows up, but the 'post comment' button isn't appearing.

I'm using IE8; mock me all ye want, I've heard all the jokes.
where's the download function?!
Download button?
as Eddie implied I'm blown away that a person able to profit $7977 in four weeks on the internet. did you look at this site NuttyRich.com
Only the first page of resulst works. When i click on next, it takes me either to an error page or back to the first page. This happens in Newest and author and series pages at least.
"Download Links" ???
will ever returns or not ??
When I clicked "Next" I got the "No such attribute exists" error. Also any hint on when the download function going to return? I know I can just download from the TL sites but I prefer getting them from FAKKU because for me everything uploaded at FAKKU are the chosen ones.