[Anime] Black Bullet

Pages Prev12345Next
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Ammy wrote...
Episode 2 was good.
Spoiler:
Meanwhile we have this faggot over here and his goddamn loli asylum.
Forum Image: http://i.minus.com/iYTYzQeacnLvm.png
We all know what's really going down.

You're just jelly roll.
animefreak_usa wrote...
Ammy wrote...
Episode 2 was good.
Spoiler:

You're just jelly roll.

Ridiculous. I would never be jelly of a 2D character who spends everyday in his loli sex lair.
Ammy wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
Ammy wrote...
Episode 2 was good.
Spoiler:

You're just jelly roll.

Ridiculous. I would never be jelly of a 2D character who spends everyday in his loli sex lair.

I created to avatar machine. Get some underage poon.
Episode 2 was great! I'll definitely keep watching this one.
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
Im caught up as of 4-17-2014, and i really like it. I feel like they have enough charater interactions and depth behind the main characters so far to get people emotionally involved in the characters, i like it.
Only thing I fear is that if seem like it could move to fast. Character development hasn't really pushed to far forward and has just introduced characters. I think it can still be really good, but a little too soon to say much about it overall.
Still wondering why Ax-t rips have 7 secs more then HS not counting the 12 secs static scene.

Edit: end card.. that why.
Enju:
Spoiler:
Enju could have broken down when the kids at school were rejecting her. I thought she was going to avoid fighting in an attempt to give up on being Cursed Child and act like a regular human. This would leave MC to deal with the spider while giving an inspirational speech. Instead, Enju disposed of the spider. Very attractive. I want one. With some more developments she will be one of the best characters of this season.

It wasn't a love confession from MC but I'm hopeful it may come someday

Everyone else:
Spoiler:
It seemed like MC had a plan of some kind before almost dying but I guess not. Looking forward to seeing him battle the magician again.
Delicious season finale feel with rapid-fire character development and it's only three episodes in. Very excited but cautious all the same.

This new loli is no match for perverted bunny girl loli.
Episode 3
Spoiler:
Another good episode. Though there's something with this episode that got me a little disturbed, well more than a little to be exact. There's quite a number of cuts that should've been added into this episode. Some alterations were also made. If I had not read the manga before watching the anime, I would've love this episode dearly. But then I decided to re-read the certain chapters that cover this episode after I was done watching it because I knew something was missing. Well, I can't complain. If the studio knows what they're doing, then so be it. The next episode or the episode after the next one will be ahead of the manga and hopefully be following the LN.
I'm pretty sure they want to cover up to:

Spoiler:
Epic 4th war, and end it with Kisara killing the first of her hated enemies.

How long were they going to do this, 13 episodes or 26? If it's 13 then yes, the plot will progress incredibly fast - so fast in fact, that you might be better off reading the LN. I personally think that it was a much better medium than anime to present the true grimness and despair of Black Bullet.
Ep3:
Spoiler:
Hot damn that was a great episode. Solid pacing and solid action. I'm liking Kohina more and more. I didn't expect to see Rentarou get sliced and diced by her.

Black Bullet is quickly shaping up to be one of my favorites overall, not just this season.
I really enjoy the feeling of Psycho-Pass and AoT that BB gives off. It's a nice mixture.
Started this off with the intention of dropping it. That loli drove me mad, I thought she was just a loli character for the sake of it but I'm glad I carried on watching the series. I'm really enjoying the discrimination + prejudice issues presented here
Spoiler:

When that girl got shot by the cops it really shocked me. Let's see what use she will have in the series.
I read the first chapter of the manga. I can't tell if it's going to be good or not by that, and because of the fact sometimes the animated adaptions are different. I'm more than likely going to give a shot.
The only thing I am concern with is that it will rush a lot of this and leave parts out, like what happened with the girl he took to the hospital. Good anime so far but still want to see it all developed.
Episode 4
Spoiler:
At that moment, I could've sworn I felt like I lost faith in everything like when you expect an eagle to fly only for it to start falling head first to the ground and voluntarily break every parts of its body. I wonder if this is how expectation feels like, because it feels terrible. Well, I must admit that while I'm crying in the inside that the pace has gone too fast that not even Kagetane could handle it, I enjoyed the episode only at the end. Like wow, Rentarou just revealed his secret weapon way too early. It makes me cringe a little when that stage 5 Gastrea died so easily. And Rentarou acting like a pussy at one point wasn't what I had in mind when the studio decided to characterize him as a strong-willed character with no hesitation of facing danger. It just felt so off-character for some reason. Well, not going to drop it just because they might make it into a wasted potential. Since everything in the manga is covered (though not entirely), there's still the LN part where I have yet to read.

And just before I was about to post this, someone told me about HorribleSubs using an episode that's been editted through scene cuts which made it looked more rushed. Not sure if it's true, but Underwater stated so. I'll rewatch the episode again with the supposedly deleted scenes that Underwater had put in. Aaaannnnnd I see very little difference. I'll wreck that guy for keeping my hopes up.
What just happened?
Ep 4:
Spoiler:
MC has a robotic arm and leg that were his trump card yet he used it so willingly. It would have been more entertaining if the battle was dragged out, he got beat up, used the drug, became part Gastrea, killed that guy, then returned to himself. Why was killing the thing thats supposed to be able to end the world that easy? The railgun was fun but if MC made himself into the bullet it would have been great. This is nitpicking though. The episode felt rushed.

Dat 7%
Odamust wrote...
Aaaannnnnd I see very little difference. I'll wreck that guy for keeping my hopes up.

I never said anything about "edited scene cuts", nor new scenes that underwater "placed back in". I only linked you underwater's blog post thinking it would clear stuff up. I say "thinking" here because I haven't watched episode 4 at that point.

Guess I'm wrong, whoops.
ep 4

Spoiler:
They are starting to kill off the loli's. Damn ending might hit hard, if things stay on course.
I actually didn't mind the 4th episode of Black Bullet... it was kind of rushed but I don't know, I'm still liking it. I did watch underwater's release that apparently had stuff added back in though.
Pages Prev12345Next