One insignificant thing that made your day better

I got a long kiss randomly in the shower for no reason at all.she just walks right into the bathroom and gives me a kiss, fully clothed and everything. She then spits out the soap I had on my face and walks right out dripping on the carpet. Bitch also took all my big towels though XD had to use one of those puny hand towels to dry off

I also finnaly managed to pull off a x7 chain in Puyo Puyo
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
My girlfriend took the time to call me after her incredibly long shift at work. Made me happy :D
The guy with the bicycle cart of Mexican Food with a squeaky horn attached sat outside my window and honked his squeaky horn in tune with my guitar playing and then rode off when I was laughing too hard to continue playing.

Well played sir.
I've spent my entire day off dicking around.

I staged a battle by posing three of my Clone Trooper figurines and that one big ass toy of the Abomination. One of the CTs lies dead at the Abomination's feet as he holds the helmet of one of the remaining survivors. The two remaining CT's fire from behind the cover of a Lego A-Wing I remembered that I had. I spent too much doing this.

Now I'm looking up videos of Rhinolith and Sinolith removal surgeries, and I'm not disgusted enough to stop.

Good times.
ShinZero wrote...

Your avatar just made my day better.

"You're tearin' me apart Lisa!"
mdarkanima wrote...
Your avatar just made my day better.

"You're tearin' me apart Lisa!"

Happy to help.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i3.minus.com/ibzzMbYuoPnPAj.jpg
I woke up with breakfast prepared and my wives smiling beside me. It's good to be home.
I picked up some strawberry cheesecake ice-cream. It is delicious.
Just had a full blood checkup and the result's quite good. Guess don't have to worry about what I eat for some time.
A really cool and breezy summer day
Getting someone into the anime I've been watching called "Stein's Gate"
The end of the day. Gotta love them golden sunsets and cooler air.
mdarkanima wrote...

I need to start watching Steins;Gate... I've heard so many good things about it.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
shadowhawk69 wrote...
mdarkanima wrote...

I need to start watching Steins;Gate... I've heard so many good things about it.

I got bored by it. Guess I stopped before the good stuff happens (if any) but the pacing was so slow.

OT: I survived today. Just a relatively relaxed day at the charity shop tomorrow and I have a free rest-of-the-weekend.
I woke up early, feeling refreshed. Been awhile since I slept this good.
Gravity cat wrote...
shadowhawk69 wrote...
mdarkanima wrote...

I got bored by it. Guess I stopped before the good stuff happens (if any) but the pacing was so slow.

How far in did you get? Like 6 episodes or 12? If its slow through the 6th episode I don't think I'd be too bothered by it... but if its still slow around the 12th episode I'd drop it too.
I found and caught a Clefairy. They're kind of a bitch to find.
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
[color=#ff69b4]Ended up falling asleep at random today and ended up sleeping for about 3 hours.
shadowhawk69 wrote...
mdarkanima wrote...

My sister also wasn't so fond of it...
I loved it, but it is slow for some people. And then awesome shit starts happening...
:3

@potic
6 hour left, then I'm moving out. Probably will be without internet for a week or so, but on a better place.
And good things happening, me getting less awkward around humans and finding more cool music too.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://puu.sh/aUx9k/3cbf71fd48.jpg

Ehehe~
Gravity cat wrote...
shadowhawk69 wrote...
mdarkanima wrote...

OT: I survived today. Just a relatively relaxed day at the charity shop tomorrow and I have a free rest-of-the-weekend.

I am halfway in, I quite like it. It's quirky, but maybe I just like quirky animes.