One insignificant thing that made your day better

Gravity cat the adequately amused
Today was a relaxed day. Spent most of it just sitting around chatting to the guys who actually work at the shop (work as in get paid).

Been praised for my help at the shop over the past couple of months. Things got a bit hectic with the Supervisor taking sick-leave, the Manager going on holiday and one other taking sick-leave due to a kidney infection. Was told that they couldn't have done it without me, which really made me feel amazing. It feels nice to be appreciated, even if I did start off a little rocky and at times I just wasn't with it and was more of a liability than any real help. But they sympathised by saying that I was thrown in the deep-end from the get-go and was jus told to do stuff with little explanation. Besides the Charity shop working on the till, I had no experience with Retail whatsoever. But got to grips with how things are done and improved as the weeks went on.

I'm still not a people-person though, so the whole "Customer Focus" aspect is and probably always will be a little lacking.

Final day tomorrow.

On my "day off" I'm gonna hand my application form in. The closing date is on said day off. I'd have done it sooner but when I'm working I feel knackered and when I'm not working I enjoy the time I have to myself a little too much. If I don't get the job, I'm going to miss the place.

Gonna feel so weird walking into the shop in casual clothes though. For the past 8 weeks it's been black trousers, shoes, black polo and a nametag.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]Game hax and I'm finally free
Bought a cute white and green sweater from Forever 21 for my trip in September. Now I'll be all warm on the east coast ^____^
Me and my friends just found out about this amazing sushi place that has a really nice ambiance.
[color=#993300]Finished most of the work needed to be done....academically, time for all the other shit!
Setting up and settling down
I helped a lost 6 year old find his mom in Walmart today. He gave me a hug.
Mother was on her cell phone and didn't notice her kid went to get bananas, I'm guessing because it was on their list. And when I reunited the two the mom was still on her cell phone unaware that her kid was not with her in the clothing section.
Me and my friends enjoyed one amazing and fun street festival. The buskerfest will last for four days
Gravity cat the adequately amused
12 hours sleep last night. Fuck me, did I need that.

Whelp, best do my application.
[color=#993300]Friday, isn't that enough
I got some papaya, mango, guava fruit, and tangelos from the grocery store today.
Someone bought me cake for my lunch at my workplace.
I had a beer today during dinner. We had hot wings.
It was geeeuuuuuud
I get to sleep in once I pass out from exhaustion.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Reading the youtube comments (especially the atheist vs religion arguments).
[color=#993300]Home alone for about an hour and counting
All bad days can be fixed with pizza.
While we were just sitting in my bed fort, for some reason all my friends decided to kiss me at the same time.
Cherry on my lips and Lemon/Lime on my cheeks. (They then kissed each other in front of Cherry and I so I guess they are more comfortable with the whole incest thing in front of us)
I was then treated to a long hug in which I couldn't move my arms to hug back. I kissed the top of their heads a couple times instead.

Cherry did not plan it like I expected. It was one of the twins. I know because Cherry looked confused at first, shrugged her shoulders, and joined in smiling. If she did there would not have been confusion and she would have led rather than lag 5 seconds behind

I felt so loved in a way I never did before. I sorta had my own little harem cuddling for a minute or two. I could feel how hard I was blushing but I also couldn't stop giggling. I just didn't know how to react other than that. I have never felt so much love before and it was weird but cool. Strangely awesome I think is the best words to put it in.

Then one of them saw what I was doing on my laptop and I did not have fun explaining it twice in one day because my dad also caught me writing it later on.
Had a nice Sunday morning with a cup of hot coffee and morning newspaper at my gazebo, accompanied by nice jazz music, two beautiful wives and my two daughters.
Me and my gang. We live. To rock. We rock. To live. Me and my gang.

So I played Rock Band and with my friends since we had the house to ourself. It was fun.
It took a while but our band name was "Rooty Tooty Be Free And Fruity" which was the cheesiest hing we came up with.

Alas I got demoted from singer to bass guitar. I sing Kerrie sometimes. I'm not that bad. I think Line was worse than I was but her bad singing made it all the more hilarious