One insignificant thing that made your day better

artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
mdarkanima wrote...
Finished my last Steam achievements for Cook, Serve, Delicious. Then I proceeded to socialize on the US West 24p FFA server for Chivalry Medieval Warfare.

If you want to add me on steam...
Spoiler:

Username to search is mdarkpoet and my display looks like dis... Forum Image: http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561198062892470.png

How is Cook, Serve, Delicious? Been eyeing that for a while now.
artcellrox wrote...
mdarkanima wrote...
Finished my last Steam achievements for Cook, Serve, Delicious. Then I proceeded to socialize on the US West 24p FFA server for Chivalry Medieval Warfare.

Spoiler:

Username to search is mdarkpoet and my display looks like dis... Forum Image: http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561198062892470.png

Surprisingly it's very, very fun! I picked it up in a Humble Bundle a while back not really expecting much and being pleasantly surprised.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
mdarkanima wrote...
artcellrox wrote...
mdarkanima wrote...

Spoiler:

Surprisingly it's very, very fun! I picked it up in a Humble Bundle a while back not really expecting much and being pleasantly surprised.

I'm a fan of the Cooking Mama games, so shit like this interests me. I especially got curious when I saw someone play through it, and he blazed through all the actions like he was a pro StarCraft player (I could actually hear the rapid tapping of the keyboard). Good to know it's fun all the way through.
No one screamed at me today :D
Got more productive today. Finished all current assignments. Now to catch up with lectures and stuff. One bad thing though...
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Less pain in my thighs and stomach today than yesterday so I can walk by myself, if a little wobbly.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]The IV is gone
Was awoken at 5am because Cherry rolled over. I used her butt as a pillow that night.

Anyway after waking me up she cuddled me so lightly her hand tickled as it rubbed across my back. Maybe it was my nightshirt, but she was very gentle and I loved very minute of it. The few butterfly kisses we shared in that time were just as soft, long, and slow...so much detail I could add. I think I will.

Spoiler:
And long. I think for one of those, we had our lips locked for half a minute, just breathing through our noses, and holding each other in a very close, but loving embrace.
Did I mention it was gentle? Despite us having our arms around each other I'd say I barley even felt her arms on my back. Her hands, yea, but I did say it tickled. And we were on our sides

It felt amazing. It was bliss. I felt euphoria. I felt my love grow massively. It made me feel more loved.
And I think the best part is that during that whole thing we didn't even say a word to each other. Just the look in her eyes...

That light smile on her cute blushing red face with that relaxed stare, tears beginning to form. I couldn't help myself. I started tearing up too. We were lightly crying tears of both joy and love. I moved my legs so our thighs thouched too, so she put her feet on my feet and tried to interlock our toes. Failing that she instead sandwiched one of my legs between hers. My heart was racing and my vision blurry from the emotions overwhelming me. She drew a big heart on my back with her finger. And then made one with her hands.

I closed my eyes, took her hands and held them firmly and gave her a sudden kiss.
I did ease up on her hands and relax my head and neck after a few seconds. she let go of my hands to put her arms around my back so I did the same. We just laid there, locked in each other's lips. Mostly motionless. And with what little movement there was, it was to bring our bodies even closer if that was even possible.

Even though I am sure that kiss only lasted about 30 seconds it felt like so much longer, like at least 3 minutes had passed when that kiss was done. It ended just we we noticed the sun rising.
And we slept in cuddling just as gentle as before.

It made my afternoon knowing she loved it as much as I did if not more. The rest of the day we were relaxed, if still a bit sleepy. She even made a joke about how we were so close physically that our souls were probably cuddling... At least I think it was a joke because she laughed at it, but... Now I kinda want that, for our very souls to hug and kiss and touch each other in a loving way.
Got home from work, best part of the day.
[color=#993300]Rank 120 and Economics Test done
Repairing the pop-up flash on my DSLR camera.
Finally out of the Hospital
Baby ducks following their mother.
My dog chased her tail for a couple of minutes.
Got my friend his Birthday present. First time I've ever got someone something that wasn't putting money in a card and giving it to them.
MrTickTock Vanguard of NTR
i got free food from work today, that was nice
[color=#993300]Tis Friday
I did this at the store, I think it's a sign my inner child hasn't been given enough attention lately.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/t1.0-9/10583835_362631940560514_9032508432184017305_n.jpg
It didn't take long for my hangover to go away this morning
[color=#993300]It's my grandmother's birthday