One insignificant thing that made your day better

SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]Shis-ka-bobs fo dinner
Finally got a haircut
I got teddy bears in the hospital to cuddle.
Long story short I was assaulted. Hit in head with blunt object and chest stomped on a bit, which broke a couple ribs. I don't know who, the hit on the head KO'd me.

Spoiler:
Apparently they guy who hit me though got some too. 2 guys pinned him to the floor until security arrived when he apparently got tazered for resisting so much. Why weren't my friends there to help? They were, but by the time they turned around, the assailing man was a second away from being tackled.
It's nice to know he didn't get away with it. Apparently he did drugs and was high of some kind of thing.

I'll be fine. I just had a concussion, light head trama, on top of a few broken ribs. It going to be a bit rough, but I'll live.

Anyway, teddy bears
Spoiler:

I got 4! They all look pretty much the same, but I love the colors that were picked out!
The yellow one is Banana
The green one is Kiwi
The red one is Apple
And the purple one is Plum

I don't care if they were like 6 bucks each (I know where they got it from, there is a doll/plush collection store at the mall) it's fucking awesome having teddy bears to cuddle with the same colors me and my friends associate each other with! It's like when I hug the bears, I'm hugging my friends!
Smelling my girlfriends pussy on my fingers.
Ya'll jelly?
haters
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Actually a good day. School did not suck and I only have to go part time since I should have graduated last month. Much better than anticipated.
These teddy bears are cuddly, and so snugly that I took a nap with them.

I had a good nap. I had a dream where I was sitting in a tree watching the fall fairy paint the leaves and make the wind come.

I also found 2 dollars with a note saying to go get some 2 liters and enjoy yourself. I think it was my dad.
[color=#993300]Not to shabby lunch today
Japanese to the people
I had an interview today for a teaching job in Japan that went really well.
I completed all of the errands I needed to get done today. I also found some good deals on some of the things I needed to purchase for my trip, which helps exponentially.
I opened my Coin Tin Bank because it was full. After 15 minutes of counting, the total amounted to $627.
MrTickTock Vanguard of NTR
Chicken Fries are back at BK
3 scopes of ice cream and 600g candy just for me
Just learnt I placed second-highest on last years tests today on the only course I passed. It's a silver lining if anything.
[color=#993300]The Character design is done
Gravity cat the adequately amused
First day of work today.

I'm both excited and nervous, despite having done Work Experience there (which is the sole reason I got the job in the first place - glad I made an impression).
These fucking bears make every day better!
I also had my friends pal around for a while. It was nice and I got gentle hugs from Cherry. She's staying the night too. I'd cuddle her in bed if it didn't hurt to roll on my sides right now. I'm sure she'll find a way to cuddle me anyway.
Looking forward to bedtime. I've been having pretty good dreams as of late
decided to post on Fakku forums ! lol
My Birthday~
Next week I only work Tuesday, which means I have Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday off work before I leave on vacation Friday morning.

Essentially... 2 weeks of vacation. I was so happy I almost started crying, I really need the rest. T_T