One insignificant thing that made your day better

16 more hours till the Drunken Peasants podcast starts, can't wait!
candy and cake ~~ for me
Had alarm set on phone for this morning. So when I got to sleep I heard my phone and popped up thinking it was morning and yet still all dark...had to make me laugh.
I paid my dad to get a 24 pack of sodas for me

There was just enough room in my mini fridge to fit 12. The rest have foam cups filled with jello of different flavors. Those make a good midnight snack. I just either grab a spoon or rip off the foam bit by bit and enjoy jello in a cup.
Old crush hasn't changed at all, might fall for him again D:
MrTickTock Vanguard of NTR
I flipped out over some moe, it amused Tsamari and Revelation slightly.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
MrTickTock wrote...
I flipped out over some moe, it amused Tsamari and Revelation slightly.

Me too!! x3

MrTickTock wrote...
Tsamari and Revelation flipped out over moe, it urks me slightly.

Opps gomen ._.

OT: was able to help the police out with catching a creep
Had some really good pizza for dinner
shadowhawk69 wrote...
Had some really good pizza for dinner

Ditto, and got to blast some Rush in the car on the way home from bowling. It was a good day...
I played with my dog for a bit. :)
Jamba Juice and a breakfast bagel. Hurray.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]Finally finished learning piano piece
Drank almost two cans of energy drink and i can definitely feel it!
Went out bowling and saw my friends for the first time in a long time which just made me want to cry lol
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Grinding for Awards on GTA Online with a friend. They're pointless and most of them would be otherwise impossible during normal gameplay, but it's nice to just hang out and do stuff.

After he left though, I got involved in all sorts.

• I had a $9,600 bounty put on me for stealing an NPC's car while I was on a Kill Target subtask.
    [*]After I took it out, I went to Sandy Shores airfield to grab a Helicopter to sit the Bounty out (and go towards the Mile High Club award). I only find a fucking Buzzard, don't I?
    [*]I then proceed to have fun in said Buzzard towards the Fugitive award as well as the aforementioned Mile High Club. I'm now Silver on each. Only stopped because a) Helicopter had taken on enough damage as it was continuously conking out momentarily b) the Mental State stat was getting uncomfortably high and c) I got bored.
    [*]Afterwards I tried going after someone with a Bounty via instakill by Sticky Bomb. But I got a tad cocky, set it off too quickly and blew myself up as well. It didn't count.
I have taken Kelly's phone and now know of this site and it's forums. I probably won't join, as I've never been one to engage in online social media... Not for very long at any rate. I generally forget I have them in the first place. I can see why she's been on her phone more often though.
I see she's gotten around too. Probably made herself known as the nerd who wants to be made of jello or whatever.

So what made my day better? I had a job interview and I think it went well.
What made her day better? Well she really seemed to enjoy dinner. It was a good meal.

Hi Jelly Kelly the grape flavored slime! I'm sure your going to read this eventually. Love you! Nice choice of hentai BTW
I feel like I've been given more of a sense of direction in my life lately. I'm still lost as to what to do with myself, but it's a hell of a start.
A small kid chased me just to give me my ID that I accidentally dropped. She was even a bit out of breath.
Woke up earlier than expected
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]New piece that I'm dying to play