One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

Read a creepy creepypasta. My own fault, but still.
Revelation Defender of DFC
I have to work....
Having to go to work on such a beautiful Saturday :/
People constantly rub salt in my wounds without even intending or realizing.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
My sleeping pattern's fucked. I fell asleep at 6pm, woke up at Midnight-1am and I'm still tired.

Lately no matter how much or how little sleep I get, I feel like death when I wake up.
Slept to 3 in the day.
Was hot as fuck today. I swear the weather here is so fucking random. Sometimes it's cold as shit and sometimes it's hot.
I've been horny at least 4 times every day this week. My dick is sore from all the masturbating to get it to go down.

Also, my Internet's fucking about.
I've downloaded the episodes of some animes for this season, but I can't watch them for a few days because this week is a really busy week.
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
I have absolutely nothing to do...there's only so much I can write before I begin to get bored and I've run out of all the anime I planned on watching after getting through it all :(
There's no water for anything today, I really hate when this happens.
My friend is acting like he has some sort of claim on me and its pissing me off.
Realizing that this week's work schedule is going to be a bitch.
listen to a family member's nagging
I feel like a sad drunk. The only problem is that I got no alcohol to be drunk.
Our Cockatiel bit my ear hard enough to make me bleed.
Damoz ~Not A User~
That i got scheduled appointments on my girls birthday~
Have to go to stupid apple store cause won't charge....AGAIN...
Kouki wrote...
Went to go submit a "specimen" for drug screening @ LabCorp. The receptionist was a bitch.

I also went for a drug screening,dropped the cup in the toilet already finished giving specimen... Attractive nurse had to retrieve it.... She did not seem happy.... Embarrassment sunk in when she said I had to do it again.... Sat for an hour before I could pee again.... It sucked.
Dat feel when someone starts a conversation with you, only to give one word responses to everything you say. So obviously I get frustrated because I'm trying to converse with them and all I get in return is "Ok", "Nowt", "Why", "Yh", "lol" etc.

I told her she's real great at holding conversations, and I got "Ok".

[size=29]WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN WASTING MY TIME.
IF I WANTED TO SPEAK TO A BRICK WALL I'D DO JUST THAT.
[/h]