One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

suki888 wrote...
King Dingaling wrote...
suki888 wrote...
heat of the summer

There is still snow where im at. then again, the place i live in has no distinct seasons, it can be -20C during summer, and +20C during winter. and the weather can change 5 times a day -_-'

5x a day? where are you?

In between a rock (many) and a flat place. But trust me, i am not joking about the fickle weather of the place i live in.
A pretty bad headache....
Gravity cat the adequately amused
  • Woke up with a migraine. Paracetomol got rid of it but it soon came back so had to have some more. It's gone now.

• Internet went off for the third time this week but it soon came back. If this shit continues I'm contacting my ISP. They'll probably just tell me to restart my router though.

• My save file on Borderlands got corrupted. Lost my Level 24 Siren with decent-ish weapons and all 4 weapon slots unlocked. Now I have to start again. Means I have to take on cunts like Sledge and the Mothrakk again.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]Lost when everyone was cheering for me to win. Right down to the awards ceremony.
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
I just opened a can of Soda and dropped the tab into the can, and now im paranoid that im gonna swallow it l:(
Was playing Blazblue CP online and dealt with about 20 straight laggy fights. Shit was so frustrating that I had to turn the game off.
  • Woke up 20 minutes before I had to go to the shop.

• I've been on my feet most if not all of today. When I got home I was exhausted, and my feet were killing me. 9 hours later it still hurts to walk.

• While at the shop, I was messing around with a kid's plastic shield toy which was intended to be sold as it was on the shop floor. I tried wearing it on my hand but the plastic holding the "handle" broke. My hands are bigger than I thought. Its marked price of 50p isn't a huge loss but I still feel bad.
Jersey traffic. can't wait for easter weekend. qq.
Was dead all day at the store, resulting in 5 solid hours of boredom.
My cat keeps using me as a mattress. It's pretty irritating.
  • Homunculus is among the authors of h-manga that have been made unavailable to read because of the WaniMagazine crackdown. Source.

Spoiler:
    Whelp, time to add Ex to my Bookmarks toolbar for quick access.

Edit:

I've been home 10 minutes from the Cinema and my mum has already ribbed me twice over something.

• First for telling a close friend I have a job Interview after I told her not to tell anyone about it.

Spoiler:
I told him because he's a close friend and has been for a good few years, and I trust him. I prefer to keep a small friendship circle of people I trust.

The people she usually tells however, are people she calls "friends" and close relatives; both of which are frequent gossips and bullshitters and she in turn bullshits about them. I don't want to get involved with any of that, or for any of them to get involved with my personal life Especially as I found out that my grandparents wanted my parents to have an abortion before I was born. That did change after I was born, sure. But had they got their way I wouldn't be here.

• and for leaving my room undecorated.

I've had a busy few days, I need a rest from this bullshit.
King Dingaling wrote...
suki888 wrote...
King Dingaling wrote...
suki888 wrote...
heat of the summer

There is still snow where im at. then again, the place i live in has no distinct seasons, it can be -20C during summer, and +20C during winter. and the weather can change 5 times a day -_-'

5x a day? where are you?

In between a rock (many) and a flat place. But trust me, i am not joking about the fickle weather of the place i live in.

where is that? lol i am so curious
Just spent my last 20 dollar bill on gas for my car. Now I'm broke at the moment =(.
That I don't get to spend this awesome and warm day with anyone D: everyones working or sick.. lameeee
suki888 wrote...
King Dingaling wrote...
suki888 wrote...
King Dingaling wrote...
suki888 wrote...
heat of the summer

5x a day? where are you?

ಠ†¿à² 
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Balloons.... it had to be f*ckin balloons (-_-)
King Dingaling wrote...
suki888 wrote...
King Dingaling wrote...
suki888 wrote...
King Dingaling wrote...
suki888 wrote...
heat of the summer

5x a day? where are you?

ಠ†¿à² 

⁀†µâ€)
..`⋎´✫¸.†¢°*”˜˜”*°†¢âœ«
..✫¸.†¢°*”˜˜”*°†¢.✫
ღ˚ †¢ã€‚* ❤ Ëš Ëš✰Ëš Ë›★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °❤ Ëš †¢ ★
˛˚ LOVE CAN!!!
ToyManC Forgot my safe word
All Homonculus manga gone from Fakku!
Thought I finally found someone to listen to their... well fapping habits, but he was hetero... god damn hetero... you foil me again!
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
[color=#ff69b4]I hate Birds....