One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

Finished Zankyou no Terror.
The host site for my online classes is down again. Considering my situation, that leaves me more butt-fucked than Micheal Lucas.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]Still working....
Having to work the store on a Sunday when we're usually never open on Sunday, furthermore that the downtown festival is going on so there will be no parking, and I am selling my amp to work but if I get no parking then I am screwed lol.
[color=blue]I keep fucking up the Katina mission in Star Fox 64. I get too greedy with shooting down Andy's, and end up killing one of my allies with a stray shot.[/color]
No parking at my work because of the festival and jackasses using employee parking (seriously there's public parking, get your ass out of my spot) so I had to carry my 85-lb amp more than half a mile down the road to the music store.

Beast mode activated, but still screw the fucker who took my employee parking spot. *shakes fist*
After a really nice and intense workout, I sat on my chair and it broke...
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Pretty sure due to my really croaky and sick voice my teacher thought I said "I had sex today" instead of "I am sick today" felt really awkward after...
Grumpy from no sleep.
The date tonight went better than expected concidering how pissed Cherry was coming home. The date night and bath afterwards was just what she needed.

But just knowing Cherry had a rough day thanks to some idiots harassing the waitresses made me upset. Apparently they thought it was like hooters in there because of most of the wait staff being female and quite sexy from what I've seen, except for this one girl, but she is really good at her job.
But yeah. You do not spank the waitress and call her your bitch. Not while Cherry is around anyway. She wasn't the one spanked but she was hit on.
[color=#993300]Saya doesn't feel well, now I'm worried alot....
Spring break? Bullshit! This is worse than having 4 tests in one day. I've been dragged into problems that aren't mine. And this will go on until the break's over. TIME WELL FUCKING SPENT!
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Back's aching again. Currently laid on my bed; any attempts to get up and walk about result in extreme discomfort.

And I was only at work for 5 hours.

Seriously considering getting it checked out, this is getting ridiculous.
Working 2-8pm. That and it's still not effing October yet. Tomorrow... tomorrow is October first.

Why not today though? T_T
[color=#993300]I didn't hear from my girlfriend at all today....
Gravity cat wrote...
Back's aching again. Currently laid on my bed; any attempts to get up and walk about result in extreme discomfort.

And I was only at work for 5 hours.

Seriously considering getting it checked out, this is getting ridiculous.

You really should. It might be compression fractures in your back from overworking it or something. I know my grandpa had to retire early because his back gave out on him.

But anyway, my day sucked. I will not be going into details. I do that enough and need to learn to be more concise. I'm going to bed now. Goodnight.
Was on the flight to London earlier this day (well technically yesterday) and the goddamn flight attendant took my guitar at the boarding gate (when the guys at the check in aisles told me that I could take it onto the plane.) and worse still she "accidentally" dropped it on the ground.

I wish I could have broken her neck instead of getting into an argument with her (which got me nowhere).
It seems like my headphones are finally giving out on me. Now I'll have to suffer through watching anime with just one functioning side for a couple days until I get paid. The horror. ;-;
[color=#993300]The fact that I can't focus much right now...
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I think my laptop kyboard is on its way out. The E, S, D, A and F buttons are acting chunky.

The amount of potential typos I'm going to make is too damn high. Even writing this was a chore.

Spoiler:
I guess using WD-40 to try and get the S button to stop fucking about didn't exactly help.