One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

Gravity cat the adequately amused
  • Bad back.
    [*]Pomf is down.
    [*]Getting forced to accompany my friend's sister - by her - to play boardgames at someone's house tomorrow. She won't go on her own because the guy apparently smells. It'll probably be fun, but I didn't get much say in the matter.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]I couldn't call you, and I want to hear your voice...
[color=#993300]I couldn't call you, and I want to hear your voice...
Apparently the twins had to go to a funeral today. I never met their uncle, but they seemed really down about having him go like that. Lung Cancer, apparently, and the guy quit smoking 13 years ago.
Not being in New York right now.
mdarkanima wrote...

Dude, come. We're actually very nice so long as you stay the hell out of the way when we're trying to make a commute.

OT: My sore throat got worse. I think I have strep-throat again. But what the fuck do I know? I'm not a doctor, and I'm not going to see one because I hate hospitals.
It being Sunday and me having nothing to do, soooo booooriiinggg.
Sunday morning and I have fever, muscle pains, itchy throat, laryngitis, runny nose.
I'm being heavily guarded so I don't do something stressful and was shown that it actually says in my employment contract that I can't work when sick...
Oversleeping gave me a headache...
[color=#993300]Where did you go.....
ShinZero wrote...
mdarkanima wrote...

Dude, come. We're actually very nice so long as you stay the hell out of the way when we're trying to make a commute.

OT: My sore throat got worse. I think I have strep-throat again. But what the fuck do I know? I'm not a doctor, and I'm not going to see one because I hate hospitals.

I noticed that when riding in the car with the person I was with. Either go a decent speed in that area or gtfo. I kind of drive like that here in CA so I think I'll fit right in.

Also I was blown away by how nice everyone was in the area. Here in CA, at least the location I live, you can't make chit chat with people at a store everyone just seems to hate life. When I was there I made awesome conversations with just about everyone, it was a really nice change.

OT: I hate accidentally hurting other people then seeing them cry and not being able to do anything about it. I dunno what else to do other than be honest? I just wish they weren't going to miss me as much as they said.
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
I'm in one of my moods where I'm being really dark and edgy. Plus it makes my head feel really hot and painful. Guess my body just has a natural hatred of having dark emotions.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Rudely awoken by phonecalls from work, both of which I missed. I rung back, she explained that the Assistant manager called in sick and she was asking around for someone to cover. But I was a tiny bit too late - someone else had agreed to do it. Which would explain why it was engaged when I tried the first time.

Darn me for liking sleep so much.

Doesn't end there - the mother proceeded to gossip about it and blow it out of proportion on the phone to my nan, saying they only phoned to fuck me about.

>mfw
Forum Image: http://d.maxfile.ro/hqgriu.jpg

She comes to these conclusions without any evidence. She almost tore apart my relationship the last time she had a funny turn, because le gf said something which she either misheard or misunderstood, and went batshit crazy. That was a horrible 2 weeks.
[color=#993300]I was confessed to

Edit: I understand this may seem otherwise, but considering the conditions of it, it makes it very difficult....
It's almost 100 degrees out today on the day I start running my errands. Not a cloud in the sky nor a breeze.

Ugh I'm covered in sweat T_T
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Now I have to start a new medication...I hate taking pills...and I'm bound to forget to take them!
Today I saw a man with his girlfriend being mad a each other and they kept being rude .. I hate it , I dont understand how people can ''Fight'' Infront of unknown person ..
[color=#993300]You didn't respond....
It's that time of year where it's too cold to sleep under a bed sheet but not cold enough to sleep under a comforter.

Under the bed sheet it is still pretty chilly, considering I like to sleep in my panties
Under the comforter it becomes a bit too warm to the point of discomfort for me. I start to sweat a bit.
The fleece I have is currently the door to the love fortress that is my bed. Because that, along with the heavier bed sheets that make up the walls, helps with insulation.

So to compromise and sleep at a comfy temperature, I have to sleep under the bed sheet, but with my clothes on... But I like to sleep in my panties because of how comfy and nice the blankets feel on my bare skin
Last night i had some weird pain or pressure in my upper left teeth, was pretty horrible night, because had no clue as to what was causing it and i couldn't sleep at all.
I take pretty good care of my teeth overall, brush 1-2 a day, i chew gum (not those sugary sweet ones), and i don't think i have ever had tooth decay in my life. This morning the pain or pressure was gone though, so thats good, but i am still wondering what caused the pain in the first place.
Maybe i should go get a check up.