One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

Gravity cat the adequately amused
I was in my boxers playing Minecraft until we had a bang at the door. I couldn't find any clothes so my mum came down from upstairs and answered the door where it was her drunken friend. She invited herself in so I had to hide in the kitchen. Felt like an eternity.
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Might have to look for a new school since my current one won't let me continue if I'm only their as a part-timer, even though they said it would be okay at the start of the year.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]My little brother had to interject on a conversation with my girlfriend COME ON MAN!
This theme is stuck in my head.
It's catchy but short, like exactly 25 seconds long.
Here's the link if you want to listen to it

Spoiler:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fqm_mCR7PHc

And for the fuck of it, same song, but from the gameboy one

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w3KrmbyM1ac
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
It was really humid where I live, but I had to wear black shoes, socks, slacks, and a white button down shirt to go to work, and I just cooked in my own sweat all day.
Forgot my water today, now my throat is really dry and hurts.
[color=#993300] I can't talk to you today for very long
mdarkanima wrote...
Also I was blown away by how nice everyone was in the area. Here in CA, at least the location I live, you can't make chit chat with people at a store everyone just seems to hate life.

I just assume everybody in CA is a jaded sad sack who's had their dreams of making it big in Hollywood crushed under life's heel. Plus it's gotten a little safer to just walk around in the middle of the day over here without catching a bullet in the shoulder in most neighborhoods, so we're generally nicer to people than we were twenty or thirty years ago.

OT: Not going to be getting much sleep this weekend. September's just been a traumatic conga line.
  • Received my first paycheque. I'd never been paid for working before (been on tons of unpaid Work Experience or Voluntary, but never a true paying job) so I asked what I had to do with it, where I was told to just keep it. 24, never been paid for work and had no idea about the concept of paperwork accompanying payment. Feel like such a noob at life. Better late than never though, I suppose.
    [*]Today's hours were changed without my knowledge at some point between Tuesday just-gone and today. Originally I was meant to be in at 1pm and leave at 7, but was pushed an hour back so I had to be in at 12 and leave at 6. Nobody told me, so I lost out on an hour.

But at least...
Sicker than I have been in the last month. Which is ironic since my medication was meant to improve my health even more. Might have to make another Doctor's appointment...
Went 7-11km over the speed limit, and the police camera flashed, meaning that i probably get a speeding ticket, fucking sucks man.
Just realised I've not been on Minecraft much lately. Spent my evening playing R&C1. I shall need to fix that tomorrow.
[color=#993300]Apparently I have an essay due on Monday....shit
[i]My insomnia's been getting worse. A cold, blue, unfeeling witch with a knife tucked tenderly under the Sandman's chin like a violin. Staring at me with its frost gaze, chilling me to the bone. It taunted me, Wanting me to fight back and knowing full well that my deluded brain is too wracked with exhaustion to make me any sort of competent.

She knows I want to save him. She also knows that I can't. All I can do is let her revel in her victory, and hope to catch her off-guard someday so I can knock her over and repeatedly kick her in the stomach until she vomits in agony. Tears in her eyes and regret in her strained vocal chords, tired from the anguished screams.

At least it's making me a little better with conveying imagery.[i]
I was kissed suddenly and out of nowhere. Lots of them. And I was pinned down. I though she was going to rape me. Once the feeling of "the fuck is this Who is that what is she why can't I wait what Forensic Files?.... Oh yeah the TV is on ohmygod tounge!" Wore off it was enjoyable.

Yes this is the exact same thing that I wrote on Art's thread. I really did like this sudden birst of energy and romance and stuff that came with it.

Spoiler:
Here's the thing though. My arms were pinned by her arms, her hands holding mine so tightly it kinda started hurting. She started dragging me to my room And she threw me down to the bed so we'd have privacy (because fortress of love). I thought I was ready this time but boy was I wrong.

I didn't notice it at first but she had tears forming in her eyes, likely from the overwhelming emotions that drove her to do this. I had been crying a bit too. But next thing I know, I blink and see her coming at me with such ferocity
She laid her body right on top of mine, and again pinned my arms down before I could hold her. She kisses me with a lot more energy, and there are even more kisses now, and they became even sloppier and more... All over my face and neck... It was a mess but I loved it. My moaning said so, at least to her

And then she gets even more active and moves her body around too. She was still directly on top of me
So when she started moving her body a bit, mine moved with her. Moving her chest in circles so our breasts rubbed together through our shirts, and moving her hips to start dry humping me a bit, and crossing our legs together just to make sure I wasn't going anywhere. This goes on for a few minutes, gradually becoming even faster and more frenetic. I was just laying there taking it with my eyes closed, moaning and panting and such. The kisses even became more forceful and I was flat out licked all over my cheek and lips

And then at the peak of my pleasure it just stops. It takes me a second to realize it, and when I open my eyes she's just sitting on my lap, with this smirk on her face. She knew I wanted more and I wanted it fucking right here right now even as I type this. But I didn't get any more. She's sleeping right now. Yeah she seriously ended that, looked at me, checked the time and said "goodnight!" Before kissing me normally and going to bed. I'm still wearing off that adrenaline high.

Cherry made me her bitch tonight. I don't think I like that so much. I feel sorta embarrassed by it. That and I now can't seem to sleep, and I know if I do something like that to her in the morning, she'll know its because of what happened tonight. She probably expects it.

And try as I might, she would not let me kiss her back in any way... Not even a peck on the cheek. She even made sure I couldn't move my tongue very well when frenching me. That was the worst part for me, not being able to return the love I was receiving. Even made sure I didn't say "I love you" by either kissing me or smothering me with her cheek.
I know I work the same 15 hours shift every Saturday, but still dislike it every Saturday....
[color=#993300]I can't get myself to work
You ever had soda that went flat 30 seconds after it was opened and tasted worse than flat grape fanta, even while still fizzy? I had that soda today. It was called "GRAPE" after those 30 seconds it was undrinkable and I almost vomited

My friends had simmilar results when i dared them to try it. That was a waste of 89 cents
I just realized how weird I looked like acting like a sweet, nice, clingy lovestruck person...
Also, my phone's screen cracked and it's pretty much unusable now...
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
the shoes i have to wear to work hurt my feet :(