League of Legends (LoL)

Primetime Draven - Skills and Animations

Primetime Draven VO and Sounds

I want this skin... NOW!!!!!!

World Cup Skins Splash Art†‹
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://i.imgur.com/TBEJ5Pc.jpg

Spoiler:
[b]Superfan Gragas - Skills and Animations (A lot of them still missing though)

Striker Lucian - Skills and Animations

Sweeper Alistar - Skills and Animations (Some animations still missing)

Goalkeeper Maokai - Skills and Animations

Red Card Twisted Fate - Skills and Animations

Update to Summoner's Rift - Pre Beta Footage

It looks pretty nice. I love the updates to the monsters.
idmb22 Input Gold Rank Here
What's your rank?

3v3: Platinum
5v5: Unranked
SoloQ/DuoQ: Unranked

Do you believe you deserve to be there? If not higher or lower? Why?

Yes. Because I am not actively trying to climb the ladder at all, just having fun from time to time with friends and playing the Champions I enjoy.

If you're actively trying to climb the ladder, do you actually try to improve or just play?

If I was actively trying to climb, I would try to improve my decisions, my reflexes, my aim, my cs/min, my game overall.
Primetime Draven Splash Art
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://i.imgur.com/GvAlx82.jpg

Karthus Champion Spotlight
I give this game 10/10
9/10, remove Fiora and it will be a solid 10/10 game.
Communistic Scum wrote...
9/10, remove Fiora and it will be a solid 10/10 game.

[size=28]I WILL REMOVE HER FOREVER! LET THE HUNT BEGIN![/h]
Hazmat Heimerdinger - Skills and Animations

Soulstealer Vladimir - Skills and Animations

Headhunter Caitlyn confirmed as well, but no pics yet.†‹
Whotasy wrote...
What's your rank?

Used to be Platinum 3 in season 3 at EU West, but after i moved to Canada for 5 months and then came back, i transferred my account to US and then back EUW, now im Silver 3.
Sucks monkey balls let me tell yah!

Whotasy wrote...

NO I DONT :D:D:D, i should be at Platinum atleast and the reason why is above. I dont play that much anymore though so not big deal.

Whotasy wrote...
If you're actively trying to climb the ladder, do you actually try to improve or just play?

Both i guess, i play seriously enough that i want to win and improve my game, but i also want to have fun.
Headhunter Caitlyn - Skills and Animations
Coconutt wrote...
Whotasy wrote...
What's your rank?

Used to be Platinum 3 in season 3 at EU West, but after i moved to Canada for 5 months and then came back, i transferred my account to US and then back EUW, now im Silver 3.
Sucks monkey balls let me tell yah!

Whotasy wrote...

NO I DONT :D:D:D, i should be at Platinum atleast and the reason why is above. I dont play that much anymore though so not big deal.

Whotasy wrote...

Both i guess, i play seriously enough that i want to win and improve my game, but i also want to have fun.

Do you think the level of play may have just gone up in the EU while you where away?

You still have to make the top 10% to get plat, if the top 10% got better in the last 6 months it could be a problem.
JGPS wrote...
Do you think the level of play may have just gone up in the EU while you where away?

You still have to make the top 10% to get plat, if the top 10% got better in the last 6 months it could be a problem.

I doubt it, because i never dropped my rank all the way down. When you transfer, you loose your rank and have to do the placement matches to decide your rank again and my placement matches where pretty shitty.

One thing i agree is that for sure i am not as good at the moment as i was in season 3 because i play much much less and maybe the level of skill is better in EUW than it is in US.

I am pretty much such venting my frustration, because silver 3 compared to platinum 3 is pretty bad, and it sucks to be there :D! Of coarse if i am unable to climb out of there, then i think i belong there.
Anyone has any tips for someone just starting or considering starting playing league?
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
xhimitsu wrote...
Anyone has any tips for someone just starting or considering starting playing league?

Play with someone and they can give you tips live.
Play every champion to learn what they do.

Try not to die
Learn to last hit minions for gold if not playing support.
Buy at least 1 ward each time you back.
xhimitsu wrote...

Depending on what you want from League:

If you want a high Rank, then learn the basics and play efficiently:
- CSing / Last hittig.
- Warding / Vision.
- Objectives over Kills.
- Roles: Top, Jungle, Mid, Support and ADC (Marksman).
- Items Builds.
- Overview of FOTM Champions (common picks so you know how to play with and against them).
- I am missing a lot of things, but those will sever to start.
- Do not every worry about who does what or why you lost, worry about if you did well or not or how to improve.
- Pick a Set of Champions, between 2 and 4 for each Role.
- LIKE the Champions, if not, do not play them.

If you just want t play it and have fun:
- Get a group of friends with you and play together.
- Set yourself some "fun challenges" like 5 Supports or things like that.
- Find a Champion you enjoy playing.
- Play.
- ???
- Profit.

Overall, if you are a fresh Player, just go play Bot Games, so you can have an idea of how everything works. Play different Champions and fine a few you really enjoy. Save your IPs for when you are Lv 20 and DO NOT BUY ANY RUNES until you are Lv 20 and can purchase Runes of Tier 3.

If you have any question you can PM me.

On a side note and not related to the question.

Nidalee and Skarner reworks are so retardly strong... /facepalm Rito plz... I thought they would have learned from previous reowkrs... seems they have NOT...

It is still frustrating chasing Nidalee if not even more since she can just AA you built AD or just leave a trap and W to you as Cougar since the Magic Damage is based on Lv not on Items (and that scale lol).

From Skarner... His numbers are just high... I do not think his new kit is bad, just with high number giving him too much damage with Tanky Items and, probably, his Slow and Movement Speed numbers are a bit high.
Coconutt wrote...
JGPS wrote...

I doubt it, because i never dropped my rank all the way down. When you transfer, you loose your rank and have to do the placement matches to decide your rank again and my placement matches where pretty shitty.

One thing i agree is that for sure i am not as good at the moment as i was in season 3 because i play much much less and maybe the level of skill is better in EUW than it is in US.

I am pretty much such venting my frustration, because silver 3 compared to platinum 3 is pretty bad, and it sucks to be there :D! Of coarse if i am unable to climb out of there, then i think i belong there.

I agree that Silver has some major hiccoughs where they're too good to just carry hard no matter what and you're subject to teammates that can be too bad to carry. Good luck getting back to Plat. I'm aiming for that too, though I've been Gold 1 for a few weeks now and don't know if I'll keep moving up or not at this point.
Lost my passion with League already. I'd rather play with 260 constant ping at Dawngate than this, really. Season 3 was their best, Season 4 is just a cluster fuck of terrible patches. I feel like it's the workplace dilemma: You've done the perfect job, and now you have nothing else to do, so you intentionally create problems to be fixed in the future. They've grown too big, point.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Coconutt wrote...
Of coarse if i am unable to climb out of there, then i think i belong there.

That's true

I don't agree completely to that statement.

I agree that you might belong around that Rank / League / Division, but there are a lot of factores that matters in SoloQ (or more like YoloQ) at Low Leagues:
- Bronze.
- Silver.
- Gold.
- Low Platinum.

Yeah, I consider Low Platinum "Low League", but that is just my opinion.

There are players that are better than their current League / Division, but because they are not good enough, they cannot carry their games, let alone if the player is a Support for example, Roles matter.

Evidence of this can be found in all the Pro-Players Smurf Accounts in which some tried to lose during Placement matches on purpouse to be put into Bronze League. Ironically, they ended being carried in some matches, which proves that *you can win games even when you perform badly in SoloQ*.

On the other hand, when they tried climbing from Bronze to Diamond, some had games in which they were not able to carry because the only fed in their teams was himself, whereas in the enemy were 4 players fed, and they lost those games.

I wanted to clarify this because it is important. You can perform well, at your level, but not well enough to carry and lose, or perform bad and still win, because winning or losing does not depend exclusively on you, but on what your team does to.

I have seen players that were placed and / or reached Gold and Platinum at some point and they were not bad, no, they were awful, without knowing a lot of things it should be "common" knowledge.

Any of this applies to Team Queues where Teams have to actually show their coordination and synergy in addition to their expected "high skill" level, and yet, sometimes you see some Pro Players fell for chessy tactics. It is ironic, don't you think?
idmb22 wrote...
There are players that are better than their current League / Division, but because they are not good enough, they cannot carry their games

If you are not good enough to carry games, you don't deserve to rise up in ranks in my opinion. Otherwise you were just carried to higher ranks.

idmb22 wrote...
Let alone if the player is a Support for example, Roles matter.

Yes, roles matter, and every role can 'carry' a game. Support may not carry the game in the same sense as a Mid laner or ADC can, but their behavior can decide matches. A Blitzcrank pull or Sona ultimate can be the most important thing in a team fight (and usually is).

idmb22 wrote...
Evidence of this can be found in all the Pro-Players Smurf Accounts in which some tried to lose during Placement matches on purpouse to be put into Bronze League. Ironically, they ended being carried in some matches, which proves that *you can win games even when you perform badly in SoloQ*.

Yep, i agree. You either rise up in ranks by getting carried or carrying.

idmb22 wrote...
On the other hand, when they tried climbing from Bronze to Diamond, some had games in which they were not able to carry because the only fed in their teams was himself, whereas in the enemy were 4 players fed, and they lost those games.

The object of the game is not to get yourself fed, and hope the other players do the same. The object of the game is to help the entire team to win. Getting one player (yourself) fed does not always accomplish that nor should it.

idmb22 wrote...
I wanted to clarify this because it is important. You can perform well, at your level, but not well enough to carry and lose

If you do not perform well enough, i don't understand why you would complain about not rising in ranks.

idmb22 wrote...
You can perform bad and still win, because winning or losing does not depend exclusively on you, but on what your team does to.

If you want the winning depend exclusively on you, you should play a different game i guess.

You have to make big enough impact in team games in order to constantly rise up. If you do not do that or other players don't do it either then you wont rise up. You should not look the mistakes other players make in soloQ because it is useless in the long run. You should always look at your own game and how to improve it.
Just to clarify: I am not complaining. Actually, I am Unranked and I do not think I will ever step into SoloQ ever again. Mainly because I do not want to go through "Bronze, Silver, Gold, Plat attitudes" again.

I agree with the statement that the "Objective" is to help your team, but when within a team there is a "good player" and "not so good players", one "gets fed" and the rest "fed" the enemy team.

I agree again with the thing about a few Supports being game changing, the thing to this is, that Damage and Hard CC > Utility in current meta, still Sona is no longer popular, but Thresh, Morgana* and Leona are, let alone Braum. Ironically, other Supports like Jana or Soraka, Taric (Braum worse version), Nami are left behind. Last, but not least, Unconventional Supports tends to get the upper hand too against conventional Supports because of the extra Damage, i.e. Annie, Morgana* and Zyra among others.

Again, I agree with the statement that you should look at others mistakes when trying to improve. However, I actually recommend doing it, but without the ragging and hating and flamming. Why? Because you can actually learn things from their mistakes and avoid doing them yourself.