Stickies

Gamer ID's - Now with Masterlist Multipayer games are fun. From Xbox Live Gamertags to World of Warcraft character names. Any ID related to a game can be posted in here for other people to see and add. If at any time yo…

Topics

Battlefield Bad Company 2 You have not lived until you have spawn killed with a repair tool.
Metroid Other M. [color=green]Count down timer :D[/color] http://www.videogamecountdown.co…
[090227] [Axl] Like A Butler [H-Game] Thumbnail
[090227] [Axl] Like A Butler [H-Game] Info: http://www.getchu.com/soft.pht…
Soul Master  [MMO RTS] Thumbnail
Soul Master [MMO RTS] Here's a somewhat new MMO RTS game I found and started playing recently. If any of you guys like rts' you should come join me! =] you can sign up and download it at the site he…
Ps3 move and xbox kinect what do you think about it? hey guys! I fuckin hate the fact that sony and microsoft are freakin going wii mode wii was for the kiddie gamers xbox and ps3 for the more hardcore gamers! Dont go fuck…
PAX Main Stage Live stream Can't be in Seattle for the Penny Arcade Expo. Here you can watch all the event happening on the main stage. For SWTOR fan, 5:00pm PTD till 6:15pm Enjoy http://www.…
Rare gems in video games Thumbnail
Rare gems in video games Checked and double checked in search. Which games do you think have been overlooked by other big titles and been left out in the cold just before someone discovers their awesomeness they h…
Dungeon Siege 3 Officially announced by Square Enix. More info to come this E3. It's said to be released on PC, but also on PS3 and 360 which is pretty awkward. Obsidian are making this game (Alpha protoc…
Most Deranged Female Character in a Game Their are a lot of games out their that feature some deranged mad man trying to destroy this or that ,and even in rare cases a protagonist that for one reason or another just seems bat shit crazy. So …
Metroid Other M... I got Other M today after a very long wait for its release. I turn on my wii and pop in the disc... Waiting about 30 seconds. "Disc read error" So I try to update my system and its up to …
Deus Ex 3 Will Be The Greatest Game Ever? Thumbnail
Deus Ex 3 Will Be The Greatest Game Ever? Jesus Christs! is what I said to myself when I watched this video preview from IGN http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14220588/deus-ex-3/videos/gamescom10_deusex_trl_gameplaytrailer_81210.…
For Those Who Game On the Computer People who have chosen to read this what do u find a good combination for gaming on your computer answer if u know or about what u have and feel free to put a picture of you set up well i geuss know y…
Bioshock dilemma Hey guys, I was recently playing Bioshock and I was still on the first stages of the game when I first met the "little sisters". For those who haven't already played the game, the little s…
Black Ops Some New MP Stuff Thumbnail
Black Ops Some New MP Stuff 1. Make your own emblem with the emblem editor! 2. Flamethrower attachments! 3. Lots of camos! Clan tags on weapons! 4. Wager Matches - Gamble you…
Metro 2033 DLC Did anyone else buy it? Im having problems with it, the achievements arent showing up and I cant play it, any ideas on how to fix it?
Getchu down? I realize this may be in the wrong section of the forum, but since that (Getchu) is where I usually go to get some basic info on a VN, I figured I'd post the question here. Has anybody els…
Scew GTS Today I finally received a Scizor, however his moveset is Rock smash, false swipe, metal claw, and hyper beam... Has this happened to you before?
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit Thumbnail
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit Looks like they're returning to the roots. This time Criterion Games (Burnout Series) is making the game. …
starcraft download anyone know where can I download starcraft?
[ Poll ] Have you ever got emotional while playing an old school RPG? Greetings. I'm doing some research in order to improve my game I'm making. If you have a second, please vote. Thanks. By 'old school rpg', I mean any 2d rpg that had very limited or no add…