Stickies

Gamer ID's - Now with Masterlist Multipayer games are fun. From Xbox Live Gamertags to World of Warcraft character names. Any ID related to a game can be posted in here for other people to see and add. If at any time yo…

Topics

Hey guys i just made my top 10 songs for my 3 favorite games The first game is shadow hearts 2 covenant the second game is Nier …
What is your game of dreams? a game that will be never released or is announced, or is coming this year Okami 2 - cant wait to okamiden but i want a true big sequel on HD consoles…
Binary Pot Thumbnail
Binary Pot -This game is not translated- Getchu …
My Own Little World - By Jojingo | A Mw2 Montage I bet most of you know Mw2. And I made this video the other night and I thought I would like to share it with you guys :3 …
Ragnarok Online Thumbnail
Ragnarok Online I noticed that both of the already existing RO-threads was dedicated to private-servers, so here's for us who play on the Official servers, kinda... Not only. I started playing this again …
Classy ☆ Cranberry's (Unsupported) Thumbnail
Classy ☆ Cranberry's (Unsupported) Classy ☆ Cranberry's クラ☆クラ This game is NOT
Quick Persona 4 Question! So... About a week ago I bought Persona 3 FES, I was sorta a newcomer to the game and I really ended up liking it! I've been playing Persona 4 since I finished the third one and I was just wandering s…
Elder Scrolls IV anyone? Im in kind of a pickle. I used a cheat code (player.coc testinghall) to get me into a hallway with everything in the game, but I don't know how to get out. Anyone ever use this code before and know ho…
eden* + eden* PLUS+MOSAIC Title: eden* + eden* PLUS+MOSAIC Romaji/English: eden* + eden* PLUS+MOSAIC Release Date: 18-09-2009 Size: 4.30GB [Packed] Size: 4.16GB [Unpacked] Size: 4.16
Dragonwarrior monsters 2 Thumbnail
Dragonwarrior monsters 2 I asked my friend if I could borrow his gameboy advance SP, I put this game in it and immediately had a blast of nostalgia, has anyone else played this game?
[ENG]Yume Miru Kusuri : A Drug That Makes You Dream Thumbnail
[ENG]Yume Miru Kusuri : A Drug That Makes You Dream I am just an average student, living an average, colorless life. I study, I work my part-time job, I get through my day just like everyone else, trying not to stand out from the crowd. But suddenly, a…
Achievement problem? Maybe you already unlocked it. But yes I have come accross glitched acheivements once on Gears of War, and another on CoD:MW2 out of the 48 games I own. I will have to say its uncommon for a acheiveme…
News: Atlus dissolved by parent company http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/30174/Atlus_Dissolved_By_Parent_Company_Index_Holdings.php wrote..…
Video game discs I was going to play MW2 today but when I put my disc in it said unreadable, I then looked at the disc and it had cracks near the center ring, so now im asking, do you guys keep your games in their cas…
Rate the last game you played. Thought this was a pretty neat idea back in the entertainment section, so let's see how well it works here. In case this is a d…
Official E3 2010 Topic! (Motion Control Edition!) Hey guys E3 in few days! Post all impression of the different conference that will be streamed live on skype/ GT / live streams / etc. You may also post awesome video's of games, even if t…
ledgent of zelda oot i just satrted playin orcirina of time again. its the best game to date