Sengoku Rance

Here is an MS Mincho font download link

hope this helps

just download and paste it in your C:\WINDOWS\FONTS folder
hey there first post.

guess this helps regarding on the font issues.
Easiest way to find the download is to search Microsoft's site for ie_ja.exe.
there you go. just DL on it that wil fixed the missing font issues.
thanks for the uploads..

edit: yeah install the application..

i got a problem.. when i played the game the words/dialogue seem to be in "......" anyone can help me?
For all the vista users that has had a problem with the file
\Gamedata\moveie\???.alm the answer is relay not that hard

WHAT you need to do is This
1) Go to your Control Panel
2) Find Options for region and language
3) on the administrative page there is a choice to "change system local.."
4) Click that then change it to Japanese
5) Restart your computer for this change to take effect
6) INSTALL THE BLOODY GAME THEN PLAY !!! (Nerd Rage) =)
I finish the game, it's quite long but funny.
just out of major curiosity, does anyone have issues saving? i clicked on "menu", but the save option is greyed out. i don't know if it's a valid issue or because of the fact that i'm still only 5 minutes into the game.
jB_isRAD wrote...
just out of major curiosity, does anyone have issues saving? i clicked on "menu", but the save option is greyed out. i don't know if it's a valid issue or because of the fact that i'm still only 5 minutes into the game.

You can only save during the strategy part of your turn.
Already have my system locale to set to Japanese and I still get the movie file error.
Thank you for the game and the guide to installing these games they were really helpfull, I managed to get one installed for the first time thanks to you, I really appreatiate it thank you I really learned a lot from this. This game really caught my eye since I am into koei's Dynasty and Samurai Warrior games and I am into RPG games too so I figured I try it. Thank you Jacob.
Reinox wrote...
Granth wrote...
zeonex wrote...
HMMMMM WEIRD DID YOU GUYS EXPERIENCE ANY PROBLEMS WHILE INSTALLING??? MY PROBLEM IS: (I)IS MY DEAMON DRIVE SO THE PROBLEM DURING INSTALLATION IS THIS: "I:GAMEDATA\movie\????,alm"
experienced any of these problems guys??
if you do please tell me because i don't know what to do

I experienced the same problem, just extract the first part of the zipped files. Mount that image and install the game though the English installer.

That worked for me.

reply: i don't get it, what's the name of the image that i need too mount? and what english version? ya mean the "Yandere Translations"?

ow and BTW, i'm using window 7....

I got same problem what file ???
Before All, Sorry For Posting A Problem As A First Time Post >.<

Okay, so I downloaded the .iso and mounted it with virtual clone drive.
Downloaded using the english patch and replaced with the update patch.
Now when I play it, I get to the first fighting screen, but then it randomly restarts my computer.

Does anyone know a way to fix this? Or is it just my computer?
If that stick with the previous patch. They said it themselves that there are some bug with the patch. The previous one is just more stable. The only real drawback is that all scenes revolving around Fuuka will not be in english thats all.
hentairella wrote...

Guy who wanted another torrent, go here, its peers saturated so downloading speeds shouldn't be a problem.

i loves you.
thanks man.
Forum Image: http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll82/cruzz56/error.jpg
this is my problem
cruzz56 wrote...
this is my problem

try this:
1) mount iso
2) run the english translation installer
3) leave paths on default, select custom install and make sure game files is checked
Excellent! really apprechiated, this is such a fun game. Do wish there were more games like this tho, started playing it in the evening and before i knew it light was coming out of the window!
Any 1 have to walkthrough to share?
Kaimax Best Master-San
mrkang wrote...
Any 1 have to walkthrough to share?

Please, go to the first page. The walktrough has already been posted there.
Does anybody have a link to the hack or cheat of this game :D

kinda long and the opponents are wicked, I made a mistake by declaring war to 2 provinces and then the leader of Iga took back his province, I dont want to start over just because of that T_T
Kaimax Best Master-San
alpha0090 wrote...
Does anybody have a link to the hack or cheat of this game :D

kinda long and the opponents are wicked, I made a mistake by declaring war to 2 provinces and then the leader of Iga took back his province, I dont want to start over just because of that T_T

Do not underestimate this game... plan your moves carefully.

and just FYI, if you used a Cheat you can't even clear the game. The game will end and it will inform that you've cheated and game over, when you beat the demon army.
does anyone have instructions for how to do it using a cd instead of mounting