Sengoku Rance

takemitsu wrote...
I've installed it just fine and can get the Alice Soft logo to appear when I start up the game but then the game switches to a black screen and freezes. Anybody know how to fix it or have a similar problem?

I remember something like this happening to a friend of mine. Try holding down the ctrl key for like 15 seconds.

Sephcat88 wrote...
The game works wonderfully, and I love it so far!

The only question I have is about the game itself.
You know when you choose to "search for dungeon" or "recruit"
it asks your for needed value and its all in P, Q, V, O and such.
and I dun understand how that works at all. Sometimes I get lucky
and it works, but most of the time, I can't do it lol help?

The game wasn't intended to be run on english machines, hence if you want those letters to be number values then you have to switch your unicode to japanese. I hear the latest patch fixes some of the values to actually display numbers.

fatalkeyv wrote...
i having a trouble with while installing it says something happened to E:/Gamedata/Movie/????.ald file

how do i correct this prob??

edit:
ive just read thru some previous pages.

so all i have to do is install english patch,mount iso,and play?

no: mount iso, install via the english installer, and play
thanks for the DL! I am using the torrent so if you are too be cool and seed it! I will of course ^-^
Thanks for the advice Sariour but unfortunately it didn't work. Darn, really frustrated with this problem. I just hope someone else might know of a fix for it soon...
takemitsu said--> no: mount iso, install via the english installer, and play

Ok. I downloaded the Torrent right, i have 4 rar fiels, 1 patch install but no english install.. could you show me where that is ?
The Walkthrough on the website is really difficult to understand.

I'm looking to see how or what I need to do to beat the Large man with big ears, but theres nothing in the walkthrough to help me.

What levels should my guys be at to take him on, or is it my strategy that isn't working? Has anyone beaten him?
IS there way to get H-scene with Omachi, the angel?
takemitsu wrote...
Thanks for the advice Sariour but unfortunately it didn't work. Darn, really frustrated with this problem. I just hope someone else might know of a fix for it soon...

same error? This would be odd, since the installer should be showing the name of the file.

I guess you can try the installer method work, just I'm not sure if you have to keep mounting the ISO to play, which is why I used the standard method.

edit: Okay I just looked into the copy of rance that I'm using and there is no ald file in there, did you mean the error is alm and not ald?

Sephcat88 wrote...
IS there way to get H-scene with Omachi, the angel?

No.
This game kicks ass, gonna be playing this one for a while. Taking it slowly, but beasting every battle I've gotten into except one.
well i maybe found the root of my problem why my game doesnt function (text not showing in game). It seems after i uninstalled it and then reinstalled it again this came up.

Forum Image: http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/9158/problemom.th.jpg

MS gothic and MS mincho file are missing it says. i have no idea what these files are :/
Did i unpack the 4 rar files incorrectly??? i did put them in the same folder and unpacked them all into the same folder. Or is it because i use vista?
Thanks for the upload. Seems like a bomb time killer.
Kaimax Best Master-San
zwabber wrote...

MS gothic and MS mincho file are missing it says. i have no idea what these files are :/
Did i unpack the 4 rar files incorrectly??? i did put them in the same folder and unpacked them all into the same folder. Or is it because i use vista?

they're both Font files
don't worry, you just need to download those ones, and put them in with your other fonts.

just google it.
Granth wrote...
zeonex wrote...
HMMMMM WEIRD DID YOU GUYS EXPERIENCE ANY PROBLEMS WHILE INSTALLING??? MY PROBLEM IS: (I)IS MY DEAMON DRIVE SO THE PROBLEM DURING INSTALLATION IS THIS: "I:GAMEDATA\movie\????,alm"
experienced any of these problems guys??
if you do please tell me because i don't know what to do

I experienced the same problem, just extract the first part of the zipped files. Mount that image and install the game though the English installer.

That worked for me.

reply: i don't get it, what's the name of the image that i need too mount? and what english version? ya mean the "Yandere Translations"?

ow and BTW, i'm using window 7....
Mirror(No Waiting time):
Part 1: http://www.multiupload.com/QA9CUZ1NTZ
Part 2: http://www.multiupload.com/P43D7FVAQ2
Part 3: http://www.multiupload.com/U0MBDOVDKZ
Part 4: http://www.multiupload.com/ZSSGQHAF9F

Someone please make another torrent.
looks interesting game.shall be trying when download complete
Thanks for the upload.
i think im doing something wrong...
when i try it says i need a disc @_@
Can someone say something about the "Battle system" of the game?
I'm pretty good at jRPGs, but I suck at most Tactical RPGs ala Final Fantasy Tactics. I just can't plan in advance far enough...
Kaimax wrote...
zwabber wrote...

they're both Font files
don't worry, you just need to download those ones, and put them in with your other fonts.

just google it.

Does annyone know a site where i can dl the mincho and gothic file? and do they need to be japanese or my own languenge? because i can only find sites where i have to pay for the japanese ones :/
Awesome! Thanks! This games looks sweet.
Guy who posted the image and whoever with the missing fonts, obviously are running stripped versions of Vista, the fonts come together with Vista, XP or Microsoft Office 2007.

Guy who has the "no disc" problem, you need to mount the ISO file.

Guy who wanted another torrent, go here, its peers saturated so downloading speeds shouldn't be a problem.