Sengoku Rance

Love the game but how do you save T_T
When its your turn, you click [System] on the bottom-left side of the screen and click SAVE, then save it there in the save and load page.

Similarly if you wanna load, you would have to drag the save book to the load box.

Every players turn is autosaved in the Autosave box.
yeah321 wrote...
When its your turn, you click [System] on the bottom-left side of the screen and click SAVE, then save it there in the save and load page.

Similarly if you wanna load, you would have to drag the save book to the load box.

What he said, and i wanna add that you can only save when you're at the map-screen, not during conversations etc.
KLoWn wrote...
yeah321 wrote...

What he said, and i wanna add that you can only save when you're at the map-screen, not during conversations etc.

Yeah sorry about that I got a little to excited :D

Love this game thanks Jacob Klown and Yandere Translation.
weirdest thing happened to me, i downloaded all 4 parts, 3 were broken for some reason, but i just used the iso from the first one and installed the english patch and the game seems to work just fine 0_o
zwabber wrote...
stuff

woah that's weird. Lets see if a reinstall will fix it.

Try this:
1) uninstall the game (just go to the english folder and use the uninstaller)
2) mount the ISO
3) run the english translation installer, select custom install, leave the paths on default and make sure game files is checked when installing.
Ok Same Problem as many of the vista users before me... and for you xp noobs thats saying (install the patch before you install the game) ITS DOSE NOT WORK
Any hacks for this game???
Kaimax Best Master-San
bankai36 wrote...
Any hacks for this game???

rather than hacks there is a Cheat save file, that will give you 99999999999 G, all items and etc etc..

but using it will not get you a normal ending, but a Game over ending and the game will call you a cheater.

the save file is in the Upload section, in Sengoku Rance thread, it was posted in the last pages.
Sariour wrote...
zwabber wrote...
stuff

woah that's weird. Lets see if a reinstall will fix it.

Try this:
1) uninstall the game (just go to the english folder and use the uninstaller)
2) mount the ISO
3) run the english translation installer, select custom install, leave the paths on default and make sure game files is checked when installing.

nope didnt work still no text in the game but it works perfectly xD
dunno if this helps but i have vista not xp.
antidotexi wrote...
Ok Same Problem as many of the vista users before me... and for you xp noobs thats saying (install the patch before you install the game) ITS DOSE NOT WORK

I'm using vista and I'm not having any problems. Did you mount the iso file with a program like daemon tools before using the english installer? 'Cause you'll need to have it mounted before you use it.
thanks 4 share, i like it.
I didnt unmount the iso file from deamontool. the problem is however i do it.. it gives me the same error every time ... something about "movie file missing"
what i did before i posted the first time was.
1) install the patch in a random file.
2) started the game install (didnt work)
3) same as 2 but in the same folder as the patch ( did not work)
It's kinda like a Koei spoof.
Kaimax Best Master-San
atat wrote...
It's kinda like a Koei spoof.

Not Koei, more like the Warring states Era (sengoku Jidai)

Koei is the game publisher, and Samurai Warriors is the word you're looking for.
HMMMMM WEIRD DID YOU GUYS EXPERIENCE ANY PROBLEMS WHILE INSTALLING??? MY PROBLEM IS: (I)IS MY DEAMON DRIVE SO THE PROBLEM DURING INSTALLATION IS THIS: "I:GAMEDATA\movie\????,alm"
experienced any of these problems guys??
if you do please tell me because i don't know what to do
zeonex wrote...
HMMMMM WEIRD DID YOU GUYS EXPERIENCE ANY PROBLEMS WHILE INSTALLING??? MY PROBLEM IS: (I)IS MY DEAMON DRIVE SO THE PROBLEM DURING INSTALLATION IS THIS: "I:GAMEDATA\movie\????,alm"
experienced any of these problems guys??
if you do please tell me because i don't know what to do

I experienced the same problem, just extract the first part of the zipped files. Mount that image and install the game though the English installer.

That worked for me.
Dudes

Kjoery wrote...
Huh, looks like there are two SR threads. From the other one:

Kjoery wrote...
For everyone receiving installation errors:

Simply run Yandere's patcher; you do NOT need to have the game installed to run it. It will install SR for you.

Note however that there were a couple problems that we couldn't fix due to the game using specialized Japanese symbols that don't actually exist in English fonts.

So basically the game will look better if you run it under a Japanese locale. If you still want to use an English locale, though, then please also apply an update patch that we made recently, which fixes a few English-locale problems:

http://yandere.gray7.com/?p=662

Thanks, and enjoy playing Sengoku Rance!

If this does not work, the user above me has another achieved success solution
i recently finished downloading the torrent, extracted all four parts in the folder and created Sengoku7.rar (i believe) exracted that, and now i'm just totally lost. any suggestions?