[Anime] High School DxD BorN (Season 3 in Spring 2015)

To be honest, I am quite surprised High School DxD managed to come this far - a 3rd season of anime. Of course, I am not complaining, especially since this particular series provides plenty of ecchi fanservice. ^_^;;

For fans of High School DxD, what would you deem the main reason for your continued support? The ecchi fanservice? The character development? The plot?

Will we see new characters appearing in High School DxD BorN? Will Hyoudou Issei add more females to his harem? Watch this space!

Without further ado, some PVs to keep fans occupied till its airing date.

PV1:

PV2:

And a link to the official anime website: http://www.haremking.tv/

(What an appropriate name for its website.)
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
So boobs are on my screen.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://a.pomf.se/czluoe.PNG

Forum Image: http://a.pomf.se/xxmsfi.jpg
NEXUS Since 2010
Dat Chikubi action!
Bladesaber Vanilla Enthusiast
Highschool DxD has quite literally become my favorite anime to watch. I'm not sure if I want to see more characters, but when they added the leader of the fallen angels (forgetting his name atm) and he was responsible for Issei's eventual "victory" in the last episode of season 2, I was dying of laughter at how they had tied everything so neatly. I am very much looking forward to how this will continue to pan out.
Xillia Full Time Waifu.
Quirky, perverted situations, and the tendancy to have serious situations turn into something perverted with Issei.

I mean I watched ep 3 of just now. Had me laughing so hard
Spoiler:
did he really just poke Rias' tits to turn into his Dragon form?!

It's also because I aspire to be a pervert admired by a whole bunch of girls. :3
To me I have a personal issue with this while I love seeing season 3 and the fact it shall live on. I feel that their choice to hand the animation over to the studio that did maken-ki could be the death of the anime... Not to say they are not great animations and the quality of animation shows this!

I mean this studio refuses to show boobs which is this anime's calling card if you have read the novels to not show them is an insult to the source. I have no idea what spurred this choice is it because it airs on a different network now was it because the studio or did they wanna try to widen the audience by using censors? (always a bad idea)

If I am not wrong the first episode was uncensored and it was a masterpiece everything after that I mean like sure we watch it for the story but seriously poking a white line that cuts the screen in half is just... CENSORS ARE CRAZY why not just draw the boobs with no nipples at that point... I pray the blu-rays are uncensored like they were before.

Seems a bit like a bait and switch if you look back on it now an beautiful uncensored first episode followed by the second worst censor since that To love Ru shit. Or that other one where the censor is literally stickers that take up 55% of the screen...
NEXUS Since 2010
NoIQ wrote...
To me I have a personal issue with this while I love seeing season 3 and the fact it shall live on. I feel that their choice to hand the animation over to the studio that did maken-ki could be the death of the anime... Not to say they are not great animations and the quality of animation shows this!

I mean this studio refuses to show boobs which is this anime's calling card if you have read the novels to not show them is an insult to the source. I have no idea what spurred this choice is it because it airs on a different network now was it because the studio or did they wanna try to widen the audience by using censors? (always a bad idea)

If I am not wrong the first episode was uncensored and it was a masterpiece everything after that I mean like sure we watch it for the story but seriously poking a white line that cuts the screen in half is just... CENSORS ARE CRAZY why not just draw the boobs with no nipples at that point... I pray the blu-rays are uncensored like they were before.

Seems a bit like a bait and switch if you look back on it now an beautiful uncensored first episode followed by the second worst censor since that To love Ru shit. Or that other one where the censor is literally stickers that take up 55% of the screen...

It airs on AT-X uncensored. Although the 4th episode was all action oriented and had no nude scenes.
Diverting from the LN, it seems. Not sure how to feel about that.
Well I found the uncensored version but nothing in this series seems be happening in familiar order. I wanted to see Akeno's dad accuse Isse of being a man who powers up by eating women's breast. Even if they stay true to the source (somewhat) I feel a little like they are jumping over some important events or like glossing over things a bit fast.

I can forgive some small inconsistencies but if the following spoilers do not come flip table I must then light it on fire piss it out...

Here is my list:
Spoiler:

1. The two big rating games must be in full detail all battle and everything.
2. We must meet chichigami sama.
3. That juggernaut drive better wet my dick faster than an incest vanilla combo.
4. He must chew off the mans arm!
I shall await the blu-ray episodes with patience.

Jokes aside, some viewers have commented (or complained) that the High School DxD series is now simply filled with fanservice. Hasn't it always been the case?

Which reminds me I need to complete the 3DS game too.
Just finished the last episode of season 3 and I must say that the beginning was quite Impressive and followed the light novels well, but It went off in a crazy direction around 8 or so, and I must say after finishing I was disappointed with the third season

The reasons are as follows
He did not have a fight with shalba while in juggernaut drive and bite his arm off.
The animated juggernaut drive was less than impressive.
We did not get to see the rating game with sairorg when he uses the crimson armor.
And finally the last episode was a cop out that wrapped up nothing.
season 3 was ok just sucks they removed a lot of stuff that could of made it a little more interesting, the raiting game of Rias vs the student council, Ise's juggernaut Drive form was a bit on the weak side, The Loki fight was a little on the low side to pluse they cut out Ise talking to the god of boobs from another world.
I am eagerly awaiting the release of the Blu-ray episodes. :D