[Anime] Love Lab

Pages 12Next
The second 15-second television commercial for the anime adaptation of Ruri Miyahara's four-panel Love Lab manga aired in Japan on Thursday. The commercial has the same visuals as the first, but the dialogue features different characters. In both commercials, the characters are talking about the manga becoming an anime. The video below plays both commercials.

Synopsis:
The comedy manga revolves around the girls at the elite Fujisaki Girls' Middle School, which has tsundere (initially aloof and abrasive, but later kind-hearted), meganekko (eyeglasses-wearing girl), and other kinds of students.

Masahiko Ohta (Yuruyuri, Mitsudomoe) will direct at the studio Dogakobo (Yuruyuri, GJ Club). Takashi Aoshima (Yuruyuri, Mitsudomoe) is in charge of the series scripts, and Chiaki Nakajima (Yuruyuri) will serve as character designer. The cast will feature Manami Numakura (The IDOLM@STER), Chinatsu Akasaki (Kill Me Baby), Inori Minase (Occult Academy), Ayane Sakura (Vividred Operation), and Yō Taichi (My Little Monster). The show will begin airing in July.

http://www.love-lab.tv/

Looks like it could be fun, I can definitely see Yuru Yuri and GJ-Bu in there
Wasn't planning on watching this but a friend recommended it. First episode was bloody hilarious, school prez is pretty cute too. I already foresee the yuri doujins coming.
Just watched the first episode.

Sold.

Great fan of double acts, the two mains really bounce off each other. Lively dynamic. Quite solid production-wise, too- with great art and animation, nice easygoing music to set the mood, and a plethora of well-timed sound effects.

@Yuri: Topic Image?
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/1720087-XO3XGGC.jpg
Not a bad first episode. Will continue to watch.
Episode 1
Spoiler:
I really like Riko. The dynamic she has with Mako is solid and hilarious. Looking forward to the next episodes.
PumpJack McGee wrote...
@Yuri: Topic Image?
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/1720087-XO3XGGC.jpg

Topic images have been broken for a while now so I haven't been able to use one.

OT:
Episode 1
Spoiler:
This is one entertaining series, Riko and Maki are hilarious together. I hope there's going to be some yuri love. And hopefully there will be some good doujinshi of those two.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
I don't usually watch these type of anime shows, but this one was surprisingly entertaining. I'll keep watching it since there aren't many shows that grabbed my attention this season.
Spoiler:
The paper fan was hilarious. I wonder how that girl become president when the VP is so much better suited to the job.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Didn't like it.
Im liking this show, It feels a bit like Yuru Yuri.
EPISODE 2
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/1731779-UCY41C6.png
Episode 2
Spoiler:
I love the faces in this series, like Sneaky said it reminds me of Yuru Yuri quite a bit. Yuiko is really fucking cute with her thick eyebrows.
Episode 2

Thick eyebrow stalker girl is pretty cute, and I love the facial expressions from this show.
NEXUS Since 2010
Episode 1-2
Spoiler:
I'm liking this series so far. The biggest reason I'm watching it is because Riko is cute as fuck (I have a thing for tomboys) and also because Chinatsu Akasaki is the Seiyu of Maki and I loved her voice acting in (Oreshura, Kill me baby and Chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai!) Also, I'm sure someone has already noticed but I want to point it out anyways; Riko's hair style changes a lot in each episode, I like that since she looks cuter with every new hairdo.
Lovin' this series so far. The characters are cute, the artstyle appealing, and the humour features plenty of slapstick- which I'm very fond of. Some drama in episode three, but not too much- and handled well and wrapped up nicely.

Kinda wish RC was blogging it.
Episode 4

Spoiler:
Riko keeps digging the hole deeper, also poor Dutchy got tea spilled on him.
623 FAKKU QA
Decided to start watching this on a whim and partially because of this thread and it's pretty dang hilarious. Maki is too funny and I really like Sayo (I think it's just me and those types of sly, glasses-wearing characters). I don't particularly dislike anyone though. I think my favorite thing about this anime, though, is that it's an anime that acknowledges the stereotypical anime love scenarios lol. Anyway looking forward to more.
Episode 5

Huggy keeps getting his ass beat, and I felt bad for Riko and her poor test scores.
623 FAKKU QA
Episode 6
Spoiler:
The plot thickens. Boys are introduced! The funny thing is as soon as the mom mentioned Satoshi at the beginning of the episode, later I was like, "Oh that mystery guy is Satoshi." Kind of hope the romance isn't standard-fare in this series because I like it a lot and to have the potential relationships play out like any other comedy/romance show would be a little disappointing. Also, lol that Engrish.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/1786245-L4QBUDL.jpg
What's wrong with guys in this anime? I don't know why anyone would ever reject her.
Pages 12Next