Anime Preview for Summer 2010

Pages FirstPrev45678910
Wonder where the headcount is for HoTD watchers.
I just watched the first ep of the Highschool of the Dead and it was really good, can't wait for next ep.

Going to watch Amagami-SS for fun, the first ep was fine.
Ok, I just watch Occult Academy and it was fucking hilarious. Especially the end
Spoiler:
Random Naked Guy spinning down from the heavens and what do we get a shot of twice, the shadow of his dick that's what.
I just about died of laughter from that, then just to make sure that I wasn't seeing things, I re-winded and watched it again!!! Not to mention, Maya's dress is really short. I definitely recommend this one.
I watched the first ep of high school of the dead and can't say that I'm a fan.

It's not even that I'm scared easily, the fanservice is just bothering me. I haven't read the manga though but I heard it was the same.
already started watching High School of the DEAD!!
and it totally kick ass!! FTW for the maker of C.G. for making a good anime again!!!!!!!!
Kaimax wrote...
Must watch
-Highschool of the Dead
-Kuroshitsuji 2
-Amagami (Haruka SENPAI~~~~)

watch for fun
-Strike Witches 2
-Ookamisan to shichinin no nakamatachi
-asobi ni Ikuyo
-seitokai no yakuindamono
-shukufuku no campanella
-Sengoku Basara 2

Totally agree with that. Those 3 must watch are going to be good.
Raze says that Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin is god-tier. I guess I'll watch some of it.

Raze wrote...
Occult Gakuin, even though it breaks my heart because it is god-tier anime and everyone should watch it
Nurarihyon no Mago seems rushed =[ i would've loved chapter one made into anime
I'm going to have to be a dick here and say that list sucked and looked extremely generic.

Cept Highschool of the Dead, I was so surprised to see that on there. Proceeeedddd...
FappingFury wrote...
I'm going to have to be a dick here and say that list sucked and looked extremely generic.

Cept Highschool of the Dead, I was so surprised to see that on there. Proceeeedddd...

and I agree

"Stitch follows a girl transferring to a new school'

oh boy...
Thanks guys, I've been looking for this but had no luck.
pls post a maid sama pictures
Highschool of the Dead is verry interesting anime i been watching i do really like it but i see other s peoples dosent.
Following

Occult Academy
Nurarihyion No Mago
Shiki
Pages FirstPrev45678910