Anime Preview for Summer 2010

is it just me or does mitsudomoe look like a lolicon show? the stich anime and the new digimon seem to be revamp so im kind of on the fence with those.

anime + Zombies= epic formula.its so weird but somehow im surprised that one has done this combination before.
Highschool of the Dead as it sounds likw it will havezombies therefore it will have children with shotguns
For the love of FSM, why would you resize the original, redering most text into a blurry mess, for the sake of saving 30KB on a 1.5MB image?
now this is going to be a great summer
Haburi-Chan wrote...
What happened to high school of the dead?

Ummm... It is right there on the chart... right? Nothing happened to it I guess...
Highschool of the Dead for complete win! I started this manga a looong time ago, and its super exciting seeing it become an anime. Especially being done by a production company like MadHouse!
Highschool of the dead
Sekirei
Shiki
Strike Witches
Nuraihyon no mago

looks fun, hopefully i can find sekirei season 1 to watch...

and let's hope that Shiki anime and Highschool of the dead is less boring then thier original manga
Must Watch
High school of the dead (Have been waiting for ages)
Sekirei Pure engagement (Missed Tsukumi and Musibi :D)
Amagami SS ( dont know anything about it but my feelings say it will be epic like angel beats)
Strike Witches (who doesnt love girls with bloomers :D)
Setokai yakuindomo (who doesnt love harem:D)

For Fun only
Asobi ni iku yu (Love Cats :D)
Ookaminisan (I smell a tsundare :D)
O.o High-school of the dead is coming out with an anime?!?! I am officially swooning!
YAY sekeirei season 2 wooot I LOVE SEKEIREI
happy to see more of these kinds of charts where it shows the incoming anime's
*Looking forward to Watching*
All~

*For Fun*
NONE!
i watch them all seriously
i love anime and i plan to love them all

("proudly saying it")
(^_^)
So far the only one I'm looking forward to is the new Strike Witches. I'll take a peek at High School of the Dead and the obligatory JC Staff title when they come out.
Highschool Of The Dead!!!!!!
Watching for sure:
Amagami SS
Seitokai Yakuindomo
Highschool of the dead
Strike witches 2
Black Rock Shooter

Possible watch:
Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi
Asobi ni Iku yo!
Probably watch Cat Shit One.
well..the ones that seem interesting are...

highschool of the dead
seikimatsu occult gakuin
shi ki

and that`s it..I wish there were more series here
Highschool of the dead. I've been waiting for it since the manga came out.
cant wait for high school of the dead
jmason Curious and Wondering
Let's see... a lot of them are real good.

Ookamisan to Shichinin no Nakamatachi
- I have a soft spot for anime that sprung from light novels, since it's more of a challenge for anime studios to make them than those of from manga. This one should fill my craving. And, let's see... I like Ryoko. Let's leave it at that.

Kuroshitsuji II
- Hopefully this one turns out better than (or at least equal to) the previous, since I don't want to be disappointed by bad returns of anime series that I immensely liked, and I liked the previous Kuroshitsuji series very well (K-On! has successfully avoided that "bad second series" plague). And I have reason to be optimistic since one of my favorite Visual Kei bands, the GazettE, will do the OP of this series, it's titled "Shiver".

Amagami SS
- Since I've read too many doujins centering on Amagami, I was interested to play it. And before I had the chance to play it, here comes its anime counterpart. I'd watch the anime series first before playing the game.

Mitsudomoe
- God, another round of kids, kids and kids. Bring it on!

Sekirei - Pure Engagement -
- I'm still intrigued by the storyline, manga-wise. But having a harem anime in my regular watching lineup fits my bill. Though hopefully the anime series this time can fully cover the Third Stage.

Seitokai Yakuindomo
- Oh yes, another series much like Seitokai no Ichizon. I really liked that series, so I hope this one also fits in nicely. I really like anime series with school-life themes.

Highschool of the Dead
- Not every season you get something like this one, so I'll be watching this one as well.

Strike Witches 2
- Hmm... AIC? Hopefully they do good as well as how Gonzo did it.

Asobi ni Iku Yo
- I'll be watching this one as well.

Other anime series I think I'll be keeping an eye on (although if I find some of these to be slightly crappy I'll dump 'em right away)
- Nurarihyon no Mago
- Sengoku Basara II
- Sekimatsu Occult Gakuin
- Shukufuku no Campanella

Also, there's a Black Lagoon OVA as well as another of Aki Sora and Queen's Blade for me to keep an eye on.

This should be a good season.